White Police Officer shoots another black man..... OMG!!!!!!

Drivers card and insurance proof.
" Futt no muddafkka"
BOOM
Hold the ambulance. Send the coroners people.
I'll be at the donut shop.

I have past experience to go off of. I remember you all laughing about Tamir Rice’s and others’ murders.
Nobody is saying the cops are always right. Most of the time, shootings are a result of police error in not taking proper preventative precautions, or are the result of poor training.

But, watching the video of Tamir Rice, it is clear that the cop firing shots was running away. Did they fuck up? The multi-million dollar wrongful death settlement says yes they did.

Should there have been an indictment? The witnesses called to testify before the grand jury indicate that the prosecutors were acting as defense lawyers. It makes me concerned. The problem is that the testimony offered only indicates that the officers may have acted recklessly, which should have lead to a indictment for manslaughter.

The more likely scenario is that everybody involved knew that the police officers made a mistake by rolling up on him that quickly, rather than proceeding with caution. When they did, they found themselves in a horrible position, defensively, and the passenger officer reacted like a person suddenly presented with a threat.

This is most likely another case of police error and poor training. Had the officers slowly approached the kid and given themselves appropriate distance, they would have had more time to make a proper decision whether to draw and fire.

A huge complicating factor in the Tamir Rice matter is his holding an object that has the appearance of a deadly weapon in low light.

I’ve seen it. Little kids murdered without warning to conservative delight, a victim who’d committed no crime shot in the back to conservative cheers, and many other times.
Do you have some examples?

I haven't seen anything like that.

Search for any thread about Tamir Rice. I forget the names of other examples. The guy in North Carolina who was shot in the back, the guy who was selling cigarettes, the guy in Louisiana who told the officer he was armed so that the officer would know; there are more but it’s been a while. Imagine the comments you see from conservatives here in the comment sections of Breotbart articles, Drudgereport linked articles, etc. Celebrations all over the internet.

Good grief.

He is wasting more time bitching at the cop than if he would have complied, got his ticket, and drove off.

He wanted to start shit.

He was immediately hostile and even refusing to stop his vehicle.

That cop gave this idiot MULTIPLE chances.

But had the cop given him 0 chances, the reaction from conservatives would have been the same
True

Good grief.

He is wasting more time bitching at the cop than if he would have complied, got his ticket, and drove off.

He wanted to start shit.

He was immediately hostile and even refusing to stop his vehicle.

That cop gave this idiot MULTIPLE chances.

But had the cop given him 0 chances, the reaction from conservatives would have been the same
Oh, look. The reaction from the snowflake crowd is still the same.
Nope, nobody is defending that guy.

From experiece, don't dis the cops....yes sir/no sir.....raise a hand to them , and you're toast

~S~

Not sure firing a Taser would have been smart?
He was intertwined with the police guy...would they have both e been shocked?

And yes I do agree if the backup officer was a male, it is likely he would not have been shot as the other officer would have assisted physically first.
Having said that....the man is VERY big, and could probably take two men down at once.

The constant trauma to American blacks by this country, is non-stop.

Maybe blacks should stop committing crimes, learn English and stop resisting arrest.

This seems to be a justified shoot. No amount of training is going to prepare someone for a confrontation like that.

Forum List

Back