White photographer beaten by Baltimore PD during protests

It happens, you immerse yourself in the protest and get caught up in the melee.

It's okay when the people who beat you are cops. It's only a problem when they're black people.

^Publius logic.

It happens, you immerse yourself in the protest and get caught up in the melee.

It's okay when the people who beat you are cops. It's only a problem when they're black people.

^Publius logic.

I still don't see where you claim the cops were wrong. Your logic is the cops beat a guy so the cops were wrong. There is no evidence to support your claim. Only an allegation. We don't know what were the circumstances of the reporter getting injured by the police do we? Now we DO have proof of a reporter getting wrongfully robbed and assaulted on video by protesters. So when we match that video up the the link you provided you come up with the ignorant and illogical statement posted above?

Wouldn't respecting the Bill of Rights entail innocent until proven guilty?.

The same presumption of innocence that you've given black people in Baltimore?

I love it when people attempt to correct a wrong with what they perceive to be another wrong. But I'm game. Which of my claims are you referencing specifically? If you want me to assume black thugs rioting in the streets as innocent little lambs, well then, the video undercuts that presumption. I can't think of a legitimate reason for a thug to smash in a police car window unless he's helping the cops collect on the insurance claim.

I still don't see where you claim the cops were wrong. Your logic is the cops beat a guy so the cops were wrong. There is no evidence to support your claim. Only an allegation. We don't know what were the circumstances of the reporter getting injured by the police do we?

Watch the video and let me know what you see.

I love it when people attempt to correct a wrong with what they perceive to be another wrong. But I'm game. Which of my claims are you referencing specifically? If you want me to assume black thugs rioting in the streets as innocent little lambs, well then, the video undercuts that presumption. I can't think of a legitimate reason for a thug to smash in a police car window unless he's helping the cops collect on the insurance claim.

You assumed the media photographers were doing something wrong.

Doesn't appear that they were.

Photojournalists apos taken down apos detained by police in Baltimore protests - Baltimore Sun

Forum List

Back