white persons fee

Good for Orlando. Interesting way to start off a post, calling those who may not agree with you, 'fools.' :rolleyes: Perhaps it's a defensive mechanism?

• Banned
No I just think people like (oh hell I cant remember his name)

William whatever are fools

They look like a couple of real winners. "Yeah main, we beet up dis ol white ladie and she couldn't fight back. What had happen was, we tol her she ha to pay a white person fee. When she say no, we say give it her, den we whop her. We bad ass for whopping that ole ladie."

Scum of the earth.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

For all you fools who say they never prosicute hate crimes against black people.

So, your emotion is directed not at

A) the fact that whites were beaten for not paying a 'fee' for being white by black thugs

or

B) the fact that we live in a country where this happens

but

C) the fact that the complaint is made by whites that these crimes frequently aren't prosecuted as hate crimes.

Interesting.

Would one be forgiven for thinking YOU are the fool?

Why, yes. I think so.

Your signature speaks volumes about your hate.

People who hate irrationally are fools.

How do you pretend to know anything about the motivations of a woman you never met?

If you call that truth you are even more fucked up than I thought.

So you admit hate can be rational?

Dude, strawmanning. Wow. In a debate I'll just ignore people if they strawman. God drives me nuts when people strawman.

But carry on as he hasn't responded to your question.

O and for the sexual tourist bit. That's sort of an opinion. I don't know how you could be a sexual tourist unless you screwed sheep every now and then. Intra-species relations could never be seen as "tourism" because she really isn't trying something new. It's the same stuff, simply packed in a dark chocolat package.

Working in law enforcement, I think that the hate crimes statues are poorly written and overused in the media. When you think about it, almost any crime has a hate element to it.

How do you pretend to know anything about the motivations of a woman you never met?

If you call that truth you are even more fucked up than I thought.

Your a hoot.

Do you actually READ the posts you make?

You are SO fucked its unbelievable.

People like WJ exist, because of dumb fucks like YOU, get a clue.:cuckoo:

Your a hoot.

Do you actually READ the posts you make?

You are SO fucked its unbelievable.

People like WJ exist, because of dumb fucks like YOU, get a clue.:cuckoo:

No. People like WJ exist because there has always been ignorance and hatred by disgusting, angry and vile little people.

Don't excuse him by pointing to someone else.

Forum List

Back