White people.

The crickets are rather loud.

According to Louis C. K.

I agree with pretty much all of the bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. He's really gone off the rails.

Two points.

1. First two minutes is just "Romancing the NOble Savage" shit.

2. Any examples in this century, of anyone daring to attack blacks or browns in such a racist manner and get away with it?

According to Louis C. K.

Two points.

2. Any examples in this century, of anyone daring to attack blacks or browns in such a racist manner and get away with it?

Is any part of his bit funny in the slightest? All this crap about there being food just laying on the ground before white people came along and screwed everything up and how we apparently invented right angles.

According to Louis C. K.

Two points.

Is any part of his bit funny in the slightest? All this crap about there being food just laying on the ground before white people came along and screwed everything up and how we apparently invented right angles.

THe bit about how we misnamed them, and just don't care to correct it, could have been funny, in a less hateful context.

According to Louis C. K.

Two points.

THe bit about how we misnamed them, and just don't care to correct it, could have been funny, in a less hateful context.

This is what 99% of standup comedy has been reduced to, just some guy standing there ranting incoherently in favor of progressive causes. "Why do you even need a gun? What's up with that?" *raucous laughter* "White people, I mean, COME ON!" *standing ovation*

According to Louis C. K.

Then you are just as uneducated and ignorant on the topic as he is.
This naive notion of a "peaceful land of bliss and harmony" prior to European arrival is just not true. At all.
In fact, it was considerably more violent before we arrived than after.
Much like pre-modern civilizations across the globe, the American Indians were violent warriors pretty much at war with everyone at all times.
Particularly in the south and west. Many archeological digs all through these areas have produced many-many-many mass graves of skeletal remains with smashed skulls and/or evidence of projectile fatal injuries.

It is hard to believe people walk around willingly stupid like this.
You have to ignore a boatload common sense, and history books to be so gullible as to believe his dung.
It is a lot like AOC currently, IMO the right are marginalizing/ridiculing her, which admittedly is easy to do, but they are ignoring just how gullible and willingly ignorant a swath of our population is.
And a thread like this...proves it.

Dave Chapelle is pretty much the last decent standup comedian left in this era of leftist progressive thought policing because he's not afraid to hurt someone's feelings. Virtually every standup special on netflix features a Pakistani or Asian doing an hour long unfunny rant about the bad orange man.

Concerning the Jussie Smollet case, Chappelle said one day the media will force him to say he's sorry and when that happens, he wants his fans to know "I ain't sorry" LOL

Dave Chapelle is pretty much the last decent standup comedian left in this era of leftist progressive thought policing because he's not afraid to hurt someone's feelings. Virtually every standup special on netflix features a Pakistani or Asian doing an hour long unfunny rant about the bad orange man.

Oh hell no... my absolute favorite - Bill Burr.

I enjoy clever and creative comedy and this ain't it. Any idiot can stand there and rant and get laughs by simple virtue of pandering to peoples' preconceived notions but it takes a clever comedian to get people to view issues from a perspective they never knew existed.

According to Louis C. K.

Two points.

This is what 99% of standup comedy has been reduced to, just some guy standing there ranting incoherently in favor of progressive causes. "Why do you even need a gun? What's up with that?" *raucous laughter* "White people, I mean, COME ON!" *standing ovation*

Hey, c’mon! Stupid people are entitled to whatever they deem comedic. After all, this is still America.

Forum List

Back