White people were put on this Earth to be.......................Oppressive

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?
As well as hundreds of thousands of white northern soldiers who died in the Civil War fighting to free their ancestors.

White conservatives are racist, white progressives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.
No they don't. White liberals are the worst supporters of racism, by creating and supporting Affirmative Action, and unfairly discriminating against whites. Just look at pro football teams. Most of the players are black. You think that's because they have more talent ? They got the jobs because they were black, when better, faster, stronger, more talented white players got denied the jobs.

gettyimages-501240874%20(1).jpg

White conservatives are racist, white progressives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.
No they don't. White liberals are the worst supporters of racism, by creating and supporting Affirmative Action, and unfairly discriminating against whites. Just look at pro football teams. Most of the players are black. You think that's because they have more talent ? They got the jobs because they were black, when better, faster, stronger, more talented white players got denied the jobs.

gettyimages-501240874%20(1).jpg
Hilarious. Another conspiracy absolute idiocy....

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?
As well as hundreds of thousands of white northern soldiers who died in the Civil War fighting to free their ancestors.
No thanks to southern conservatives...

Hilarious. Another conspiracy absolute idiocy....
The proof is right there in the picture, and same with every other NFL team. We all see it on our TV screens every Sunday, during the football season. And you think you can deny it ?

So yellow and brown hordes are OK?? lol. And yet the most deadly regimes have been German, Russian and Chinese/tribute states with Blacks in Africa their own worst enemies. This white bashing stuff is just dumb.
It starts with Whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations. Very likely because the whites destroyed it.

What does? Persians weren't a civilisation? Babylonians? Carthaginians? Egyptians? Mayans, Incas, Etc Etc??
C'mon; you can do better than that!!!

However, what did all of them have in common that the Brits got rid of in 1833?

Greg
The white bashing is what begins with whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations back in Africa. That is being proved untrue.

"being proven" ?? WAT DOES DAT MEAN ? I is old----I nevah hoid anyone
claim that black Africans "had no civilizations"
You have to be kidding check harmonicas post 2 after yours LOL

false flag

Anytime I'm running the channels, and I come across a black stand-up comedian performing, I change the station immediately. They cannot go ten seconds without injecting race into their performance. It get's so fucking old, best thing to do is just move along.

Pretty much literally spoken. Honest to God I watched some fuck comedian a few months ago, again for only a minute or so and it was the same BS.

Once upon a time comedians tried to overcome their lack of talent by yelling cuss words. Today they employ racism. It's a real shithole.

And every other word is N. You can’t actually count them. When I was a kid, I found a Rudy Ray Moore album in my parents record stash. IMO, he was one of the coolest guys ever. I felt like I was getting away with something, just by listening. Talented and cutting edge. I’m sure there are some clips on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back