White People Riot in New Hampshire

You know the big difference here is Conservatives will denounce both types of people who riot. While dems cheer their side on....
Sorry but all the conservatives are saying "well they didnt loot a business". they are excusing the behavior and making light of it just as the OP pointed out.

I'm not excusing a damn thing. If they can identify the people responsible,prosecute the shit out of em. I give a shit what color they are.
I didnt say you. I said self proclaimed conservatives. You lied when you said conservatives denounce both types. They don't. The proof is in this very thread. They make excuses when their race is represented.

Maybe he meant they denounce it under their breath to themselves?

Poor black people. They are so mistreated in this country.
Forget that there's a black man sitting in the highest office of the land and the number one law enforcement official is black, not to mention the numerous blacks in Congress and local offices across the nation.

:rofl: Obama got elected....racism went poof lmao :rofl:

AA was created to help them, civil service exams were dumbed down to help them and still they can't make it.

Why are blacks so helpless?

IDK white women are the ones who benefit more from AA. Why are white women so helpless?

No sadly racism didn't go "poof". Blacks are just as racist now as they were before. Maybe even more so.

AA wasn't created to help white women, intellectually honest people know this.

LOL...

Look at this guy...now he's going to tell you that AA was created for BLACKS only and refuses to even acknowledge the reality that white women use it more than anyone.

Suddenly, there is nothing "wrong with" white women because Lonestar is being fair everybody
LOL...

As President Lyndon Johnson said in 1965, "You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say you are free to compete with all the others, and still just believe that you have been completely fair."

President Johnson's speech eloquently stated the rationale behind the contemporary use of affirmative action programs to achieve equal opportunity, especially in the fields of employment and higher education.

Please highlight the portions that mentions "white" women that's contained in the following link:
Affirmative Action

The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in Executive Order 10925 and was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961. It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to "hire without regard to race, religion and national origin. In 1967, sex was added to the anti-discrimination list.

Affirmative action - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lonestars "logic": Hey AA wasnt created for whtie women so when I bitch about people using Affirmative Action I dont mean EVERYONE...I'm bitching about only one race who does because I'm not a racist prick

You're correct AA wasn't created for "white" women.

See? He only hates AA when blacks use it. White women are all about it and Lonestar suddenly is pro AA, standing on prinicipals means your opinion changes based on who does something

See? He only hates AA when blacks use it. White women are all about it and Lonestar suddenly is pro AA, standing on prinicipals means your opinion changes based on who does something

Please show where I have ever state that I hated AA.

My opinion about AA is that it was needed at the time it was instituted, but it has run its course and needs to be abolished.

I didn't notice, did those drunk college kids loot stores, rob, and attack the police?

4ibl38.jpg

Yes they did attack the police but now that you know that you should pick up those goal posts and move it to the "did they loot?" section. 30 injuries, numerous arrests and property burned....

But NO LOOTING, and NO ATTEMPT to kill a police officer! Sorry!

I didn't notice, did those drunk college kids loot stores, rob, and attack the police?

4ibl38.jpg

Yes they did attack the police but now that you know that you should pick up those goal posts and move it to the "did they loot?" section. 30 injuries, numerous arrests and property burned....

NO EXCUSES

Conservatives love to make excuses.

4ibl38.jpg

NO EXCUSES

Conservatives love to make excuses.

Pointing out the difference in WHAT the rioters did is now an excuse in your book? Pretty weak son!

The difference being here is that the white riot wasn't an excuse to break into people's businesses and loot them, like the spooks like to do. And cops weren't forced to shoot anyone.

Well, whos got the numbers? How many people were murdered, how many stores looted and how many buildings burnt down? Oh, none of those things happened? Pretty weak riot then. Let me know when something more eventful happens.

Well, whos got the numbers? How many people were murdered, how many stores looted and how many buildings burnt down? Oh, none of those things happened? Pretty weak riot then. Let me know when something more eventful happens.

Its a riot but not, like, a riot riot

White people in New Hampshire riot. No real reason was given. Seems like they just rioted for fun.

Police fire pepper balls as riots near Keene State College continue Local News - WMUR Home

Whites riot for the worst reasons. Sports much of the time.

lmk when whites riot because of skin color ok?
They wont do that. No one is shooting their children because they are white.

no one shot the kid cuz he was black.

Forum List

Back