White people report having less sex than members of other races

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to report having sex. Ten percent of blacks and Hispanics responded that they had sexual relations every night or almost every night in the one hour before going to sleep. Four percent of whites answered the same, compared to 1 percent of Asians.

Aside from sex, black people report the busiest overall bedtime routines, including praying and other religious activities, the study found. Seventy-one percent responded as such, compared to 45 percent of Hispanics, 32 percent of whites and 18 percent of Asians.

According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to report having sex. Ten percent of blacks and Hispanics responded that they had sexual relations every night or almost every night in the one hour before going to sleep. Four percent of whites answered the same, compared to 1 percent of Asians.

Aside from sex, black people report the busiest overall bedtime routines, including praying and other religious activities, the study found. Seventy-one percent responded as such, compared to 45 percent of Hispanics, 32 percent of whites and 18 percent of Asians.
Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce.

Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce.

Doesn't the first line say who did the study?

Polls like this are usually bullshit because it relies entirely on honesty. It's like a poll on who's been faithful or who's gay/bisexual or cheated on tests.

Doesn't the first line say who did the study?....
That's like saying go to the library to find out WHO did the work. It's far from appropriate.

Yup, blatant plagirizing from a daily paper:
White people have less sex than other Americans: study

By MyFox DFW/NEWSCORE

Last Updated: 3:59 PM, March 9, 2010

Posted: 3:29 PM, March 9, 2010
Comments: 10
| More Print

White people report having less sex than members of other races, according to a study released Monday on ethnicity and sleeping habits in America. However, they don’t have the least amount, the study found.

Overwhelmingly, watching TV is the most frequent activity done every night or almost every night for all ethnic groups within one hour of going to bed, with Asians being less likely to be glued to the tube than their counterparts, the study concluded.

However, Asians were much more likely to report using a computer or the Internet at least a few nights a week before bed.

Read more at MyFoxDFW.com.

Read more: White people have less sex than other Americans: study - NYPOST.com
White people have less sex than other Americans: study - NYPOST.com

That's like saying go to the library to find out WHO did the work. It's far from appropriate.

You're a dumbfuck whiner. It can be plagiarism after he already stated IN THE VERY FIRST LINE who did the study.

plagirizing?

guy states where it is from, and can't post links yet, and you do your usual pissing moaning and whining.

Moron. He copied the words reporting it, word for word.

****, he can't link yet.

now whine about the name calling.
So the fuck what? He copied the words of another who reported about it word for word.

Damn, you are stupid. Plagiarism is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Nor are copyright laws, ESPECIALLY when the content is copied from a daily. They tend to take that seriously.

God, you are seriously stupid. Keep on arguing, moron. You're flat wrong and you have serious issues when you are called out on that. Pussy.

Moron. He copied the words reporting it, word for word.

****, he can't link yet.

now whine about the name calling.
So the fuck what? He copied the words of another who reported about it word for word.

Damn, you are stupid. Plagiarism is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Nor are copyright laws, ESPECIALLY when the content is copied from a daily. They tend to take that seriously.

God, you are seriously stupid. Keep on arguing, moron. You're flat wrong and you have serious issues when you are called out on that. Pussy.

don't use the lord's name in vain, glass house toilet dweller.

I think my white wife took the survey! Heck I am only going for Latinos now!

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vCUO82vsY"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vCUO82vsY[/ame]

I wish Carlin were still alive today, this study would answer his question about why we need the house of blues.

oh come ON. it cited the source, you got caught out there. Aren't you woman enough to admit a blatant error on your part? THAT is "far from appropriate."
Sheesh. :eusa_liar:

The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, right in the title

Forum List

Back