White People Need to Stop Doing Weird Stuff

There was this large tree nearby the first place I ever lived, and I used to climb it all the time as a child because it led to the rooftops, where I used to hang out and conduct my first rituals lol. When the tree was destroyed I cried...

I freakin' loved that tree​
there's a difference between being sad your tree is gone and going fetal position of a random tree.

:laugh2: I think most of those people are from Oregon. Beautiful state but land of the weirdos. Ive also seen a few smoking weed downtown like that lol

Yuk when my dog licks anything. My belgian sometimes licks the carpet.
That smooching pooch video is just gross.

:laugh2: I think most of those people are from Oregon. Beautiful state but land of the weirdos. Ive also seen a few smoking weed downtown like that lol

Yuk when my dog licks anything. My belgian sometimes licks the carpet.
That smooching pooch video is just gross.
Portland is especially 'special'.

Yeah, that dog probably just washed his ass squeaky clean.

Two homies with Asclepias on a leash. ....... :lol: :lol:

272ECEE800000578-0-image-a-34_1427856557399.jpg

Last edited:
Just when I thought I had seen it all. I watched a white guy open a beer bottle with his sandals. My first thought was what if he had stepped in some dog shit or piss? He was a friend of one of my white friends. I was in shock when he did it. My friend saw the look on my face and almost spit out his beer laughing at me. I was amazed to find out that the sandal had a bottle opener on the sole.

Reef-Mens-Sandals-Bottle-Opener-Equipped-Outer-Sole.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all about nature and stuff but white people do some weird things. My buddy just sent me this clip and I couldnt stop laughing.

EarthFirst Mourning Loss of a Tree - Crying & Screaming

And black bitches on reality shows need to quit acting out assuming no one's gonna smack em upside the head. :) They always have that stupid surprised look on their face when some other bitch smacks them. Well wtf did you expect hollering and carrying on?

Black people need to pull their pants up.
White people need to teach their girls to stop pulling them down.
There's a saying that goes something like: the guy who talks about white pussy the most is always the guy who gets the least amount of it. :cool:
Sounds like a white guy problem. Black guys have never heard of such a saying. :cool-45:
Now you have. They all say it behind your back. :D

There's a saying that goes something like: the guy who talks about white pussy the most is always the guy who gets the least amount of it. :cool:
Sounds like a white guy problem. Black guys have never heard of such a saying. :cool-45:
Youre white so you dont count.
lol.gif

lol.gif
It's also whites who cut down trees by the millions so that your Black & Mild cigars fit in a nice cardboard box.

I love using chainsaws. I love the sound they make. It sounds like "RUN Ngr Ngr Ngr".

lol.gif
Huh? I'm white so you can't count? :blsmile:

Forum List

Back