White People,mixing their genes with Aliens.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read in a book, that the caucasian race is activly mixing their genes with aliens underground out in the western part of the United States.Doing all kinds
of weird experiments. Has anyone else heard of this.

Yep, right after I read the Article about Blacks in Africa contracting HIV/AIDS after having intercourse with Apes.

I really doubt any alien will have genes remotely similar to Earthly life.

I read in a book, that the caucasian race is activly mixing their genes with aliens underground out in the western part of the United States.Doing all kinds

Where do you think George Bush came from?

You read it in a book?

There's your first mistake.

To get the real scivy, one must post one's ass in front of the computer.

Now let's not hear any more talk about this book reading nonsense, shall we?

People will think you're a Luddite or something.

You read it in a book?

There's your first mistake.

To get the real scivy, one must post one's ass in front of the computer.

Now let's not hear any more talk about this book reading nonsense, shall we?

People will think you're a Luddite or something.

He should try looking it up in his GUT....

There was also this Gene Roddenberry mini Series called "Earth The Final conflict",
That touched on this very Human Alien gene mixing subject.Please Google "Earth the Final Conflict",or go to www.earththefinalconflict.com if you think Iam joking about this.

Apparrently, the Aliens informed government officials that their race is in Genetic
decline,they offered to trade certain technology for the genetic material that they needed
to prolong the existence of their Alien species. This was from chapter "6" in the book.

Det. Thorn: It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!
Hatcher: I promise, Tiger. I promise. I'll tell the exchange.
Det. Thorn: You tell everybody. Listen to me, Hatcher. You've gotta tell them! Soylent Green is people! We've gotta stop them somehow!

soylent_green.gif

That was a fiction, and a poorly written one.

I was told "Science Fiction becomes Science Fact".They use to make movies during the 1920's about going to the Moon,!.In 1969, we landed on the surface of the Moon.

Det. Thorn: It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!
Hatcher: I promise, Tiger. I promise. I'll tell the exchange.
Det. Thorn: You tell everybody. Listen to me, Hatcher. You've gotta tell them! Soylent Green is people! We've gotta stop them somehow!

soylent_green.gif

A great Science Fiction Movie "Soylent Green", they even predicted Global Warming in that Sci Fi movie.Soylent Green was way ahead of its time.
I guess eventually we may just be eating some Soy based flavored smorgasboard, mixed race, Zebra food at some point in the Future.

yea, and Arthur Clark's prediction of satcoms sure does make it anly a matter of time before we find a black obelisk on the moon.

starchild.jpg

uhhhyea...

Correction everbody, google search "earth the final conflict".
Read into the storyline of this Sci Fi Sci Fact mini series.Get back to me on this one All you
Earthlings. What a primitive planet?!.Is this all the technology that you people posses?!#$%, these primitive communication devices,and this pathetic internet,Ha,Ha ,Ha
Haa!,You will all become our pets and our playthings soon, in the Future.
And our Slaves,as you have enslaved the Black,and Brown ones of your species.

Correction everbody, google search "earth the final conflict".
Read into the storyline of this Sci Fi Sci Fact mini series.Get back to me on this one All you
Earthlings. What a primitive planet?!.Is this all the technology that you people posses?!#$%, these primitive communication devices,and this pathetic internet,Ha,Ha ,Ha
Haa!,You will all become our pets and our playthings soon, in the Future.
And our Slaves,as you have enslaved the Black,and Brown ones of your species.

I don't remember Da'an ever saying that particular line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back