White people, many problems with their genes.

I read somewhere that the caucasian race has over 350 known genetic diseases embeded in their genes.

And you white racists are making all these post about black peoples and our problems.
Don't you white people have enough problems with all those defective genes?.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik]Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder - YouTube[/ame]

Ebony and Ivory classic SNL Video

This is the Men's Room, Right? Man, I've got to Pee.

images

Must be why the pool is salty.

I read somewhere that the caucasian race has over 350 known genetic diseases embeded in their genes.

And you white racists are making all these post about black peoples and our problems.

And you're a racist asshole. Is that genetic too?

a study conducted by the cdc claims that 50 % of black females between the ages of 14 and 18 have contracted an std !!!:eusa_eh:

White people were created by me in a Laboratory. Doubt me? Just ask Louis Farakhan.

The white race was created by Jacob in Africa, about 220,000.00 years ago.
Do the research.

Go get 'em, 52nd!

And whitey...you gonna take that from him???

I'll hold both a' ya'll's coats....

'Yellow will be mellow!'

Excellent argument for interracial breeding. :thup:

You mean for blacks to breed with other blacks only!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CN0YseD5E]Dirt Nasty - "Cracker Ass Fantastic" - YouTube[/ame]

White people were created by me in a Laboratory. Doubt me? Just ask Louis Farakhan.

The white race was created by Jacob in Africa, about 220,000.00 years ago.
Do the research.

Ok Malcolm...

You mean for blacks to breed with other blacks only!!

While your attempts at 'breeding' with your own left hand continue to fail...

People that make comments about pro's and con's against race's... you guys are ignorant... every race is what makes this up this world.... who cares if you're black/white/brown.... who care's if a certain race carries a gene for this or that.... you liberals are un-educated snobs!

Forum List

Back