White people, many problems with their genes.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read somewhere that the caucasian race has over 350 known genetic diseases embeded in their genes.

And you white racists are making all these post about black peoples and our problems.
Don't you white people have enough problems with all those defective genes?.

I read somewhere that the caucasian race has over 350 known genetic diseases embeded in their genes.

And you white racists are making all these post about black peoples and our problems.

I have a hole in my jeans....... does that count?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik]Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder - YouTube[/ame]

I have a hole in my jeans....... does that count?

Sure it does, especially when you got all that hemaphila blood gushing out those holes in your jeans!

black peoples?

lordy, lordy, lordy

black peoples

This is the Men's Room, Right? Man, I've got to Pee.

images

black peoples?

lordy, lordy, lordy

black peoples

Not enough chlorine in the gene pool!

black peoples?

lordy, lordy, lordy

black peoples

Not enough chlorine in the gene pool!

what if its a salt water pool?

White people were created by me in a Laboratory. Doubt me? Just ask Louis Farakhan.

Forum List

Back