“White people love dogs because they miss owning slaves”

What's wrong with having a slave?

2015-01-30-MistressTrinity50ShadesofMeh_72dpi_websize-thumb.jpg

Yes, the left has gone full retard, and boy is it glorious.

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

Can we ship morons like this over to Somalia as well?
Utterly stupid...both the person who wrote the tweet..and the idea that this is representative of any position held by the 'left'. As for control...pet owners who have dogs because of control issues make very bad owners. At its best, the relationship between man and dog is a partnership..and a loving bond.

Perhaps we can find somewhere to ship people who wear their tinfoil hats 24/7?

iu

Last edited:

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

The writer sounds envious of dogs... “Deep down; though they’ll never admit it... They really do want me...”

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I love dogs due to their loyalty, their unwavering love for you, aren't judgmental and would put their lives on the line for you, no matter who you are. Just feed them, give them treats, take them for walks and play with them and they are more loyal to you than your wife, your kids, or your friends. To me, dogs are superior to most people, especially the idiot that posted the tweet.

A good Labrador Retriever learns a new command in three repetitions, then obeys that command 90% of the time. A Siberian Husky learns a new command in 100 repetitions, then obeys that command about half the time. Research into how many repetitions it takes a Trumpkin to learn something are on-going and inconclusive.

all of my dogs were sweet and spoiled rotten they acted like they were in charge ....however none of them were aggressive and none would harm a mouse !!!

i doubt that the dogs are replacement for slaves by racist whites will make it to the main stream media .....but if it does you can bet a leftist loon will say that it is true .

Forum List

Back