White People Have A Heart of Gold

No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.
No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.

Before I dissect and respond to your entire post, I would prefer to address a statement in your first paragraph.

You stated:
'No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and COLONIZED as much as the European".

However:
Although Europe represents only about 8% of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeans conquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.

No other people from any other continent IN THE WORLD even come remotely close to that statistic.
The modern example of colonization going on in Europe is one of complete replacement of the indigenous people.

Not even South America went through that.

Colonization as it is defined means to assume political and even cultural control of a colony or colonies. Has an influx of non indigenous people resulted in this in Europe? If so, when?
Yes, several towns in various European countries have been completely cleansed of any European influence or culture.

In 50 years that will be the absolute entirety of Europe, assuming there is not another ridiculous influx of refugees and immigrants like in 2015.

Produce evidence.

The modern example of colonization going on in Europe is one of complete replacement of the indigenous people.

Colonization as it is defined means to assume political and even cultural control of a colony or colonies. Has an influx of non indigenous people resulted in this in Europe? If so, when?
When I joined this board a few years back I was told that it was coming soon, by people who have never been to Europe.
Europe doesn’t have 10 years before a complete continent wide civil war.

We'll see about that.
You certainly don’t have any way of stopping it.

You're talking out of your ass son.

If I am a “racist” then every black person in the country is even more so a racist.

The fact that you expect white people to bow down to you and only speak about race if they agree with you is evidence black racism is definitely the present.

And there are a lot of black people with power over white workers who talk and think like you.

I expect whites to speak about race from a position of reality. Everything you say is wrong.
You are an old man who barely even knows what year it is.

You don’t know what reality is.

You are a young ass punk still eating Gerber and sucking on a bottle of formula.

I know what reality is which is why I say you don't live in it.

Pray you make it to 57 little baby. And maybe by then you'll have a full time job.
I will be 30 this year. You are less than twice my age. The last time I ate Gerber or sucked down formula was when you were younger than I am now.

The reason why I call you “old man” is because you are totally disconnected from the modern world. You don’t have kids in school and you haven’t been in school for an entire generation, so you have literally no clue how schools operate or what they teach, and that means you have no clue what the pop culture is that comes from the kids who go to those schools is.

Learn to stay in your lane son.

My kid is 31. Older than you. I have friends who are teachers and administrators. That run university departments. I have friends elected to the state legislature who make educational policy. I have worked with young people since I was young. That's 35 years paid and voluntary. Longer than you have been alive. I know what's being taught because our generation put the pressure on school boards. We want all kids to be educated, not miseducated. We want them to learn the truth. Today's children will not grow up learning that all blacks did for America was serve as slaves. They will learn that not everything whites did was perfect and everybody else was backwards, dumb and uncivilized.

That's the modern world junior and you will just have to assimilate.
Which means you have been lying the entire time you have been on this board.

There is no system of white supremacy because your friends control the system.

And how so? The call center grunts do not make a single hiring decision, impact company values or determine the direction of the organization.

The masses are just minimun wage, undervalued whores, scrounging for the bare necessities. They have no upward mobility, nor any hope for progressing into a management position.

How many white, silver spoon sucking millenials like you would pack up their worldly possessions and move to India to work in a call center for chump change, just to balance the shortfall of whites being visibly absent in the lower echelon of the tech industry?
I work as a part time forklift driver for UPS.

I make chump change.

Shrinking blue collar jobs will be all that is available for white people in the future after all the quotas are able to be enacted the same way they are in California.

Ironically many white people in my generation will indeed be fleeing to Asian countries once they realize how fucked they are. Some already have.

So, by your own admission(if I recall correctly) you are a 20 something year old from an upper middle class family, down south. Do you believe that your current station in life is more attributed to youth and lack of experience? Or do you believe that there is actually a deliberate marginalization of white males that is
affecting you?

When I was in my 20's, I did not earn much either, and in those days, a black person was rare to see in most fields that were above the status of a custodian.....no matter what age. But I did not give up, and it worked out fine before I turned 30.

If the current POTUS has supposedly created this "booming" job market as he claims, I would think that there is plenty of opportunity here.......or, did he run a game on his base of support?
My current station in life is because of a mixture between the deliberate neutering of males(especially white males)in education and the pandering to females that started in the 80s, and my inability to function in such a fucked up backwards society shortly after I graduated high school.

And how so? The call center grunts do not make a single hiring decision, impact company values or determine the direction of the organization.

The masses are just minimun wage, undervalued whores, scrounging for the bare necessities. They have no upward mobility, nor any hope for progressing into a management position.

How many white, silver spoon sucking millenials like you would pack up their worldly possessions and move to India to work in a call center for chump change, just to balance the shortfall of whites being visibly absent in the lower echelon of the tech industry?

I make chump change.

Shrinking blue collar jobs will be all that is available for white people in the future after all the quotas are able to be enacted the same way they are in California.

Ironically many white people in my generation will indeed be fleeing to Asian countries once they realize how fucked they are. Some already have.

So, by your own admission(if I recall correctly) you are a 20 something year old from an upper middle class family, down south. Do you believe that your current station in life is more attributed to youth and lack of experience? Or do you believe that there is actually a deliberate marginalization of white males that is
affecting you?

When I was in my 20's, I did not earn much either, and in those days, a black person was rare to see in most fields that were above the status of a custodian.....no matter what age. But I did not give up, and it worked out fine before I turned 30.

If the current POTUS has supposedly created this "booming" job market as he claims, I would think that there is plenty of opportunity here.......or, did he run a game on his base of support?
My current station in life is because of a mixture between the deliberate neutering of males(especially white males)in education and the pandering to females that started in the 80s, and my inability to function in such a fucked up backwards society shortly after I graduated high school.

Ok, at least you're honest. But the fact is that even though women are on a faster track to success than they were in past decades, men, especially white men are still more frequently in positions of leadership, and women still earn less than men on average. You very likely could function in the environment that you believe that you are not capable of, if you really wanted to. When you put a workday in
perspective, we spend less time at work than we do away from work.
Again, not everyone gets to be a CEO.

Positions of leadership don’t matter to the vast majority of white men.

Women also don’t earn less than men in the same positions, that is just a bullshit left wing talking point that was debunked ages ago.

And no, I am not able to function in a university setting to get better work opportunities or any social setting that is typical of my degenerate generation, and I certainly wouldn’t be able to work as a higher up in a corporation that makes it its goal to exclude as many white people as possible and tries to train me to carry out that mission statement.

I am the guy who is meant to live in the apocalypse that is coming soon, this country and this world is dead to me. You all are the ones who don’t have a clue what is going on.

Actually it appears that I have much
more of a clue of what is going on than you do. Much of my free time during the week is spent around younger people providing career advice to grad students as well as consulting for an agency that
recruits and places them.

While it is true that not everyone is going to be a CEO, the vast majority of middle management positions are still held by white men, and on average, white men earn 20% or more above the average woman across the board.

Life is going to pass you by while you wait for the "apocalypse", and you're going to end up being a bitter old man like another person who posts here that blames AA for ruining his life.

When I joined this board a few years back I was told that it was coming soon, by people who have never been to Europe.
Europe doesn’t have 10 years before a complete continent wide civil war.

We'll see about that.
You certainly don’t have any way of stopping it.

You're talking out of your ass son.
Do you think those yellow vest protests are just for show?

Before I dissect and respond to your entire post, I would prefer to address a statement in your first paragraph.

You stated:
'No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and COLONIZED as much as the European".

However:
Although Europe represents only about 8% of the planet's landmass, from 1492 to 1914, Europeans conquered or colonized more than 80 percent of the entire world.

No other people from any other continent IN THE WORLD even come remotely close to that statistic.

Yes, several towns in various European countries have been completely cleansed of any European influence or culture.

In 50 years that will be the absolute entirety of Europe, assuming there is not another ridiculous influx of refugees and immigrants like in 2015.

Feel free to share which towns those are.

I make chump change.

affecting you?

I make chump change.

affecting you?

Ok, at least you're honest. But the fact is that even though women are on a faster track to success than they were in past decades, men, especially white men are still more frequently in positions of leadership, and women still earn less than men on average. You very likely could function in the environment that you believe that you are not capable of, if you really wanted to. When you put a workday in

Women also don’t earn less than men in the same positions, that is just a bullshit left wing talking point that was debunked ages ago.

And no, I am not able to function in a university setting to get better work opportunities or any social setting that is typical of my degenerate generation, and I certainly wouldn’t be able to work as a higher up in a corporation that makes it its goal to exclude as many white people as possible and tries to train me to carry out that mission statement.

I am the guy who is meant to live in the apocalypse that is coming soon, this country and this world is dead to me. You all are the ones who don’t have a clue what is going on.

more of a clue of what is going on than you do. Much of my free time during the week is spent around younger people providing career advice to grad students as well as consulting for an agency that

While it is true that not everyone is going to be a CEO, the vast majority of middle management positions are still held by white men, and on average, white men earn 20% or more above the average woman across the board.

Life is going to pass you by while you wait for the "apocalypse", and you're going to end up being a bitter old man like another person who posts here that blames AA for ruining his life.
You provide career advice to grad students and yet you are stupid enough to believe in the gender and racial pay gap? No wonder kids are so clueless these days. No dude, you are not going to get paid more than a black woman doing the same job for the same number of years, if anything she is going to do less work and get paid more for her labor than you are because she is a woman.

You really are stupid aren’t you? Do you honestly think that riots and protests against presidential election rallies and riots and assaults and all other sorts of mayhem after a fair election is sustainable for this country? We will be lucky if the apocalypse doesn’t start the day after the 2020 election regardless of who wins.

You stated:

However:

Birmingham for one

Muslim parents ‘take kids out of school in protest at gay right’s classes’ without | LondonDots.com - Currently

I expect whites to speak about race from a position of reality. Everything you say is wrong.

You are a young ass punk still eating Gerber and sucking on a bottle of formula.

Pray you make it to 57 little baby. And maybe by then you'll have a full time job.
I will be 30 this year. You are less than twice my age. The last time I ate Gerber or sucked down formula was when you were younger than I am now.

The reason why I call you “old man” is because you are totally disconnected from the modern world. You don’t have kids in school and you haven’t been in school for an entire generation, so you have literally no clue how schools operate or what they teach, and that means you have no clue what the pop culture is that comes from the kids who go to those schools is.

My kid is 31. Older than you. I have friends who are teachers and administrators. That run university departments. I have friends elected to the state legislature who make educational policy. I have worked with young people since I was young. That's 35 years paid and voluntary. Longer than you have been alive. I know what's being taught because our generation put the pressure on school boards. We want all kids to be educated, not miseducated. We want them to learn the truth. Today's children will not grow up learning that all blacks did for America was serve as slaves. They will learn that not everything whites did was perfect and everybody else was backwards, dumb and uncivilized.

what they call white supremacy is really black inferiority
the truth hurts people
no one likes to believe they are not as ''smart'' as others
figure-coi-2.png

affecting you?

affecting you?

You provide career advice to grad students and yet you are stupid enough to believe in the gender and racial pay gap? No wonder kids are so clueless these days. No dude, you are not going to get paid more than a black woman doing the same job for the same number of years, if anything she is going to do less work and get paid more for her labor than you are because she is a woman.

You really are stupid aren’t you? Do you honestly think that riots and protests against presidential election rallies and riots and assaults and all other sorts of mayhem after a fair election is sustainable for this country? We will be lucky if the apocalypse doesn’t start the day after the 2020 election regardless of who wins.

Your brain has obviously turned into a petrified organ, that is hosted by the equivalant of a crash dummy.

You say there is no racial or gender pay gap? Can you prove such a ridiculous statement? I challenge you to do so.

You will not because you cannot. So when you turn in your forklift keys after schlepping freight for chump change today, try doing some real research into what is really happening in the job market as opposed to anticipating an apocalypse that you actually believe will benefit you more than educating yourself.

You have got to be one of the most delusional individuals who post here.
Gender pay gap has narrowed, but changed little in past decade

Last edited:

You stated:

However:

Birmingham for one

Muslim parents ‘take kids out of school in protest at gay right’s classes’ without | LondonDots.com - Currently

One?! One town is the equivalent of Europeans being "the most colonized" people in history?
You are in impaired, and are in need of an immediate intervention by normal people.

Last edited:

You stated:

However:

Birmingham for one

I was in Birmingham yesterday. In fact I am there at least once a month and have worked there,on and off for about 30 years. Your claim is a nonsense. Birmingham is a pretty well integrated european city where people tend to get along.

I am guessing that you have never been there and are basing your claim on a debunked Fox story from a couple of years back.

Fox News censured for Muslim claim

They were forced to apologise to the city for claims made by a fake security expert.

Broadcasting regulator Ofcom has found Fox News in breach of the broadcasting code after one of its contributors called Birmingham a "no-go zone" for non-Muslims.

The comment was made during an episode of Justice with Judge Jeanine by guest Steve Emerson in January.

An Ofcom spokesperson said it was a "serious breach for a current affairs programme".

Fox said it regretted the comments and apologised to the people of Birmingham.

In an interview on 11 January, American terrorism commentator Mr Emerson said: "There are actually cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non Muslims just simply don't go in."

So you could believe Fox or listen to people who live and work there. The report goes on to state.

Fox News is an American channel but is licensed by Ofcom for broadcast in the UK.

In its Broadcast Bulletin, Ofcom said: "The programme, in stating that Paris contained "no-go zones" and that the entirety of Birmingham was "totally Muslim" and a city "where non Muslims simply don't go in" presented the audience with materially misleading facts."

The programme was found to be in breach of rule 2.2 of the code, which states: "Factual programmes or items or portrayals of factual matters must not materially mislead the audience."

Presenter Jeanine Pirro issued an apology on 17 January and said: "We deeply regret these errors and apologise to the people of Birmingham, our viewers and all who have been offended."

Mr Emerson later apologised for his "terrible error".

Birmingham for one

I was in Birmingham yesterday. In fact I am there at least once a month and have worked there,on and off for about 30 years. Your claim is a nonsense. Birmingham is a pretty well integrated european city where people tend to get along.

I am guessing that you have never been there and are basing your claim on a debunked Fox story from a couple of years back.

Fox News censured for Muslim claim

They were forced to apologise to the city for claims made by a fake security expert.

Broadcasting regulator Ofcom has found Fox News in breach of the broadcasting code after one of its contributors called Birmingham a "no-go zone" for non-Muslims.

The comment was made during an episode of Justice with Judge Jeanine by guest Steve Emerson in January.

An Ofcom spokesperson said it was a "serious breach for a current affairs programme".

Fox said it regretted the comments and apologised to the people of Birmingham.

In an interview on 11 January, American terrorism commentator Mr Emerson said: "There are actually cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non Muslims just simply don't go in."

So you could believe Fox or listen to people who live and work there. The report goes on to state.

Fox News is an American channel but is licensed by Ofcom for broadcast in the UK.

In its Broadcast Bulletin, Ofcom said: "The programme, in stating that Paris contained "no-go zones" and that the entirety of Birmingham was "totally Muslim" and a city "where non Muslims simply don't go in" presented the audience with materially misleading facts."

The programme was found to be in breach of rule 2.2 of the code, which states: "Factual programmes or items or portrayals of factual matters must not materially mislead the audience."

Presenter Jeanine Pirro issued an apology on 17 January and said: "We deeply regret these errors and apologise to the people of Birmingham, our viewers and all who have been offended."

Mr Emerson later apologised for his "terrible error".

Not surprising. I don't think he's ever left the southern united states.....except to take a 3D cyber tour of some carefully orchestrated, made up BS. Designed soley for the purpose of getting low information shut ins upset to the point of becoming stupid.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Birmingham for one

One?! One town is the equivalent of Europeans being "the most colonized" people in history?
You are in impaired, and are in need of an immediate intervention by normal people.
There are plenty more, that was just a recent news story.

Birmingham for one

No there arent. Why do you persist with this nonsense ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Birmingham for one

No there arent. Why do you persist with this nonsense ?

Ignorance.

I would like to ask any of you a question. I may have before. Do you remember Mutiny on the Bounty? If you had a choice would you want to be a person living a comfortable life in Britain at that time or a person living in Tahiti? For some reason Tahiti looked nice.

I would like to ask any of you a question. I may have before. Do you remember Mutiny on the Bounty? If you had a choice would you want to be a person living a comfortable life in Britain at that time or a person living in Tahiti? For some reason Tahiti looked nice.
Very few of he mutineers had anything like a comfortable life in Britain. sailors were treated badly,punished brutally and sometimes went years without being paid. No contest.

Forum List

Back