White people are trying to legitimize Homosexuality for Blacks and other minorities.

Here is a black judge's opinion on gay marriage:
Do you think at some point there is going to have to be a federal mandate around gay marriages? If so, when will this happen?

Let me tell you what I see happening with this issue form both a legal standpoint and also a moral standpoint as an ordained Baptist Preacher who is African-American. Overwhelmingly, statistics show that African-Americans do not support gay marriages. It is appalling to me in many respects that the African-American community could stand and protest anyone being oppressed -- and this is what the real issue is. It's not an issue of being right or wrong or whether or not you believe the Bible or if God sanctioned unions between same sex; it's an issue of oppression as I see it, both legally and morally. Whenever you take a right away from someone, you are oppressing them. We were told we couldn't marry outside of our race, who gets to be the arbitrary of what we can and cannot do? We have to decide to stay out of it.

Judge Penny On Gay Marriage - Black Voices Blogs

My point is that the caucasian race has an agenda to legitimize a perverted act called Homosexuality.
There are caucasian activist Judges, that are trying to circumvent state referendums, and state legislators
elected by the vast majority of citizens to make and enact Laws for States. But there are certain Judges that want to arbitrarily enact Homosexual rights Laws, and who are trying to legalize marriage between
Men and or women of the same sex, and this I view as "White people trying to legitimize Homosexuality
for Blacks and other minorities.".This is being done with out any State popular constituent input or opinion.
and thats total BULLSHIT

My point is that the caucasian race has an agenda to legitimize a perverted act called Homosexuality.
There are caucasian activist Judges, that are trying to circumvent state referendums, and state legislators
elected by the vast majority of citizens to make and enact Laws for States. But there are certain Judges that want to arbitrarily enact Homosexual rights Laws, and who are trying to legalize marriage between
Men and or women of the same sex, and this I view as "White people trying to legitimize Homosexuality
for Blacks and other minorities.".This is being done with out any State popular constituent input or opinion.
and thats total BULLSHIT
How is this Bullshit, when it has actually happened, Mr. Dive Con?!!

and thats total BULLSHIT
How is this Bullshit, when it has actually happened, Mr. Dive Con?!!
yeah, because there are no blacks in the gay/lesbian groups trying to get gay marriage legal

:lol:
look, you're trying hard to make it a race thing, it isnt

With all of these Homosexul marriage proposals and amendments, it seems like White
American law makers and White people in general are trying to ram Homosexuality as
a viable choice for us all in America. I get the impression that white people are trying to
force Homosexuality on Blacks and other minorities.

Homosexuality is not tolerated inthe black community.
don't you see that as hypocritical? Black people fought to be equal for along time but then decide another minority group is not equal because of their beliefs even if some are apart of their ethnic group.
Your ancestors fought for their rights but you won't tolerate giving rights to another group. I guess white people should just start saying they don't tolerate black people anymore and take away their rights.
By the way got to a gay club in any major city, there is just has many black people there as white!
First of all there is no way White people are gonna start taking anything away from blacks.
And there is no way you are going to equate a sexual perversion ,with a racial classification.
They are to totally different entities.
You both are considered a minority and in many area you see protection for both.
And 50 or more years ago white people fought allowing you your civil liberties because they did not tolerate you. They saw you has evil and wrong, even siting religion for reasons why they did not tolerate you. They even had laws regarding who could marry along with banning it all together.
Kind of see the similarties?

don't you see that as hypocritical? Black people fought to be equal for along time but then decide another minority group is not equal because of their beliefs even if some are apart of their ethnic group.
Your ancestors fought for their rights but you won't tolerate giving rights to another group. I guess white people should just start saying they don't tolerate black people anymore and take away their rights.
By the way got to a gay club in any major city, there is just has many black people there as white!
First of all there is no way White people are gonna start taking anything away from blacks.
And there is no way you are going to equate a sexual perversion ,with a racial classification.
You both are considered a minority and in many area you see protection for both.
And 50 or more years ago white people fought allowing you your civil liberties because they did not tolerate you. They saw you has evil and wrong, even siting religion for reasons why they did not tolerate you. They even had laws regarding who could marry along with banning it all together.

First of all I agree with laws banning interracial marriage. I feel Blacks should marry only
Blacks, whites should marry only Whites. And homosexuality is a Sexual perversion,not
a civil rights issue.

First of all I agree with laws banning interracial marriage. I feel Blacks should marry only
Blacks, whites should marry only Whites. And homosexuality is a Sexual perversion,not
a civil rights issue.

I don't think most white people want the overly pigmated population to turn to homosxuality. I do think this under pigmated person would like to have you take it in the ass, get aids and die.

I don't think most white people want the overly pigmated population to turn to homosxuality. I do think this under pigmated person would like to have you take it in the ass, get aids and die.

What's a pigmate? Oh, I get it. HUGGY be courting.

a civil rights issue.

Sorry Huggy, I'll leave that for you White Blond Hair Aryan master Homo race types.
The Black race is about Man and Woman. Non of that White cracker jack ,corn cobb jamming activity for us!!.

a civil rights issue.

Sorry Huggy, I'll leave that for you White Blond Hair Aryan master Homo race types.
The Black race is about Man and Woman. Non of that White cracker jack ,corn cobb jamming activity for us!!.

:lol:

noaharc-black-love.jpg

handsome+gay+black+men2.jpg

hug.jpg

:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back