White people adopting black children

Gwenvy

Rookie
Jan 19, 2010
Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

Last edited:
Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

Would you rather have them dumped into mass graves while still alive?

I think adoption is a pretty good alternative.

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children is this some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

So these people adopting children should go to other countries and only adopt white children? And they shouldn't adopt Black or Asian children from the USA?

I am POSITIVE the reason they adopt children of other races is so they can hold them up like trophies. I'm POSITIVE it's not because they want to offer these children a home with loving parents, right?

Maybe it is because those children need good homes regardless, even if the adoptive parents are white. Children do not see black, yellow or white skin when they are fed, clothed and loved.

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children is this some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

So these people adopting children should go to other countries and only adopt white children? And they shouldn't adopt Black or Asian children from the USA?

I am POSITIVE the reason they adopt children of other races is so they can hold them up like trophies. I'm POSITIVE it's not because they want to offer these children a home with loving parents, right?

I have a great new pair of black boots and bag, think I should get one of these black babies to match or would that be toooo tacky?

I have a great new pair of black boots and bag, think I should get one of these black babies to match or would that be toooo tacky?
Be careful, some on these boards may take you serious.

I prefer adopting puppies that are more likely to match my fuzzy boots and I'm really serious.

Be careful, some on these boards may take you serious.

I prefer adopting puppies that are more likely to match my fuzzy boots and I'm really serious.

Good point.

For the seriously stupid: My post was sarcastic in response to total stupidity in the OP. Unless the OP can provide evidence that every news program covers white people adopting black children, I think it is total stupidity, hence the stupid response. Of course, i would not adopt a black child to match my outfit. I don't like children. :lol:

However, I'm seriously gonna consider the puppy option. I love puppies.

For their potential earnings as professional athletes.

Christ almighty, some people don't care about what color child they adopt. That's a good thing, why question their motives? Especially when their motives are really quite simple. They want children.

If our society is supposed to be color blind, then race shouldn't matter. But I am acquainted with several black social workers who don't want whites adopting black children. They consider that child to be lost to the black community.

I always thought it was wierd and it does raise an eyebrow, but I'm not one to assume anothers intentions. I can the difficulty though for the child having identity issues.

If our society is supposed to be color blind, then race shouldn't matter. But I am acquainted with several black social workers who don't want whites adopting black children. They consider that child to be lost to the black community.

It's the same with Indians. Despite the fact they desperately need adoptive parents for their children, the tribes will not condone whites adopting Indian babies.

So these kids get to be fostered for ever.

Quit looking at the news. Problem solved!

My mom said something the other day on this subject talking about how people adopt all these chinese babies, when they should be adopting children from countries like Haiti. I then reminded her she adopted two white babies from the US, of course my one brother is half Native American so I guess she gets a pass on him.:D

Really? I see human being adopting other young human being.

Right now you see black children being adopted by whites, because 200K people died in an earthquake, maybe there are some orphans! Maybe you should look at these people as Saints and not sinners!

I am partial to the matching bag, boots and baby myself. I gotta beige alligator hat and pants, was thinking maybe...... Hispanic!!!

Or you could adopt a lil white baby to match the sheets hanging in your closet!! :razz:

OMG you are funny and see where you might have been mistaken, those were not "sheets" That was your mom's mini skirt. I can see how you could mistake the two!

Thank you come again. :cuckoo:

This is about Madonna and Angelina Jolie, isn't it! To them, it certainly appears that way.

There are a lot of black kids available for adoption in America because the black family unit is almost non-existent. Fortunately, there are people who have the means to adopt them, so it's a win-win.

However, adoption laws in America are just stupid and costly. You run the risk of having your child taken away from you after a few years if the crack-addicted Mom gets her act together and wants her kid back. That's why it's usually better for an American to adopt outside of the country.

There are tens of thousands of white babies that need adoption here in the U.S.

So why do white people go overseas and adopt children of other races?

You never see blacks/asians here in America adopting white babies. :evil:

Forum List

Back