White Obama Supporter Murdered By Blacks

Oh, so the Dems put the white flag up in 2 wars that aren't winnable and were pushed into completely awful situations by the 2 worst Prez's ever. Some idiots named Nixon and Bush

We'll never know about Vietnam, since the Dem's ran up the white flag.

And since the elitist Dems on Capital Hill didn't even have the cajones to follow their own supposed "convictions" and end the war when they claimed a mandate in 2006, we are winning in Iraq. Lucky for us they are completely cowardly and are only intersted in staying in office.

War+Coverage.jpg

Though, I noticed you didn't bring up WW2 which I believe was won by a Democrat and then another Dem dropped the Nuke, but you're right, we are "elitist wussies."

Keep rationalizing it anyway you want to make your party look good even when everyone sees it differently. This is why I'm glad I left Missouri

Ok, fair enough, 60 years ago the Dem's had some backbone. If you're a Dem approaching 90, kudos to you.

Also keep in mind, President Truman was a Missourian and one of our strongest and most down to earth presidents.

Last edited:
And with two exceptions, the literally hundreds of active-duty and Reserve personnel I personally know disagree like hell with your view. Especially the non-lifers and the enlisted. They support Obama. In word and in pocketbook.

P.S. As a rule, politicians from ANY side are elitest wussies.

For those of you, and I mean all Americans, who are fervently opposed to war and are vocal opponents of this war, I have nothing but the deepest respect for you.

It is my most fervent hope that we never go to war again. The leaders of the United States will learn from your vigilant opposition to the war in Iraq to refrain from another unnecessary war based on faulty intellegence.

But if we return home in defeat, we only encourage our enemies. The time for our leaders to disagree publicly is before the first shot is fired. After that, by presenting a divided political front, we only embolden our enemies on the battlefield and prolong the warfare.

Last edited:
War does indeed suck. Even when it is the last resort and accomplishes a larger positive goal, it still is a tragedy for those broken by it.

I do have a sincere question for you, and for others who want to discuss such a thing: What, in your definition, is victory in Iraq?

War does indeed suck. Even when it is the last resort and accomplishes a larger positive goal, it still is a tragedy for those broken by it.

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.” --Jose Narosky

I do have a sincere question for you, and for others who want to discuss such a thing: What, in your definition, is victory in Iraq?

A sustainable peace that doesn't envolve us.

.​

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRBFzMljCXU&feature=related]YouTube - riots in LA[/ame]

Think "Reginald Denny"

Okay, so some thugs with black skin beat the shit out of reginald denny.

No one ever seems to remember however, that it was black people who came to the aid of Denney and rescued him.

Somebody bookmark this thread, so next time republicans whine and cry like little girls about why can't black people support republicans, we can just link them up here.

Sorry, but that video doesn't play. I am grateful Denny doesn't remember it. Any idea about his current condition?

I saw him years later on TV. only once, a kind and gentle man, with no memory, he said he didn't hate anybody. Too bad they hated him so much. All he was doing that day was trying to make his living. That is one of the most sorrowful moments in our history.

No one ever seems to remember however, that it was black people who came to the aid of Denney and rescued him.

Somebody bookmark this thread, so next time republicans whine and cry like little girls about why can't black people support republicans, we can just link them up here.

I think we get your message Dawn. Black people hate Republicans.. Got it!

I wasn't referring to their skin color. I was referring to the sentiment at the time that it was payback for Rodney King....That it was deserved....

The news articles I read didn't say anything about her campaigning for Obama.

Yeah, actually, I'm not sure where that comes from beyond the Council of Conservative Citizens' site, which does not cite a source.

I ran her name and "Obama" in Google news and all I got was a Swedish site that calls her an Obama campaigner:

Vit Obama-aktivist mördad av svarta - Nationell Idag

So, hey, the premise vis a vis Obama could be wrong. I'll follow it. But the premise that she's a white hippie chick who wants to go adventuring in dangerous areas to prover her liberal chic still holds. TONS of examples of this: Rachel Corrie, Amy Biehl, the woman kidnapped in South America, and on and on. Basically, they see their own white people as responsible for all evil and any other racial group as "pure" or "authentic", and go on big adventures to "help" those groups, whereupon they get their heads bashed in by the very groups they consider so damn 'authentic.' Here's authentic for you, Miss Che Guevara T-Shirt: your bloody death on the street of an all-black NO neighborhood.

Last edited:

After giving this some thought I will have to say "beat the shit out of" is a bit of an understatement. They actually bashed his head in with bricks for no fucking reason. Now if you want to call that whining I'm sure your protests will fall on sympathetic ears.

For those of you, and I mean all Americans, who are fervently opposed to war and are vocal opponents of this war, I have nothing but the deepest respect for you.

It is my most fervent hope that we never go to war again. The leaders of the United States will learn from your vigilant opposition to the war in Iraq to refrain from another unnecessary war based on faulty intellegence.

But if we return home in defeat, we only encourage our enemies. The time for our leaders to disagree publicly is before the first shot is fired. After that, by presenting a divided political front, we only embolden our enemies on the battlefield and prolong the warfare.

that is total and complete horseshit!

IF our leaders had been honest from the beginning they wouldn't have the opposition they have now. IF our leaders had properly planned and executed this war they wouldn't have the opposition they have now.

How many years did it take for public opinion to turn against this war? 3, 4?

I oppose ALL war not just the one in Iraq. However, I realize that there are times when you must push back against the enemy. It should be swift and it should be final.

Bush & Co had no fucking clue how to go into Iraq, get the job done and then get the fuck out. and that is why so any now oppose this war. We've lost more Americans in this war than we lost in 9/11... kind of defeats the purpose especially when you consider we still haven't caught the man responisble for that attack.

Saddam was a ruthless asshole but he kept Iraq stable and out of the hands of terrorists.

that is total and complete horseshit!

IF our leaders had been honest from the beginning they wouldn't have the opposition they have now. IF our leaders had properly planned and executed this war they wouldn't have the opposition they have now.

How many years did it take for public opinion to turn against this war? 3, 4?

I oppose ALL war not just the one in Iraq. However, I realize that there are times when you must push back against the enemy. It should be swift and it should be final.

Bush & Co had no fucking clue how to go into Iraq, get the job done and then get the fuck out. and that is why so any now oppose this war. We've lost more Americans in this war than we lost in 9/11... kind of defeats the purpose especially when you consider we still haven't caught the man responisble for that attack.

Saddam was a ruthless asshole but he kept Iraq stable and out of the hands of terrorists.

I'm lost. What does this have to do with my personal belief?

The news articles I read didn't say anything about her campaigning for Obama.

Yahoo! Groups

This purports to have been written by the murdered woman.

NOT EVER to excuse whomever it was that did this, but it seems she was overly naive and trusting, and that this could have been anywhere.

And there are, as a matter of real fact, Black neighborhoods where Black people are careful how they travel, and there are White neighborhoods where Whites are careful how they travel......

It is truly sad to see such innocence destroyed, but not unexpected in a world that considers guns the answer to everything.

Hopefully they will find the killers soon.

As for it being all about the ninth ward, all should look at the map, it is all over NOLA:

Homicides New Orleans - Times-Picayune - NOLA.com

Forum List

Back