White Obama Supporter Murdered By Blacks

*shakes head in disgust*

to actually try to exploit this woman's murder is beyond repulsive.

Media?

Council of Conservative Citizens Blog Archive Racially motivated killing of white Obama campaigner?!?

A 25 year old white female Obama campaigner was riding her bicycle in a virtually all black neighborhood of New Orleans. She was on a “cross country trek” to support Obama. So brainwashed by multi-cultural propaganda that this “community activist” thought nothing about venturing around a black NOLA neighborhood after dark. She was SHOT IN THE HEAD, and he body was left lying on the sidewalk.

Kinda like "Jews for Hitler"...

Kinda sounds like you're an asshole that I thoroughly wish evolution will get rid of including any disfunctional genetics that you obviously have

*shakes head in disgust*

to actually try to exploit this woman's murder is beyond repulsive.

:clap2::clap2:

But their racist Republicans so what do you really expect? We've become the laughing stock of the world because of them and their idiotic, simplistic, repulsive, moronic view of life and yet they still stay the same.

George Bush asked the President of Brazil, "you have black people here?"

Enough said

But to exploit the deaths of American Soldiers for political gain, that's A-OK.

how is talking about the failures of this administration, which lead to the deaths of those soldiers exploiting them? there happens to be a CONNECTION to their deaths and the presidential race...the future of every soldier serving in our military depends on who wins this election.

It astounds me that you'd put these two incidents in the same sentence much less on the same level of importance to the election.

how is talking about the failures of this administration, which lead to the deaths of those soldiers exploiting them? there happens to be a CONNECTION to their deaths and the presidential race...the future of every soldier serving in our military depends on who wins this election.

It astounds me that you'd put these two incidents in the same sentence much less on the same level of importance to the election.

Then I wonder why the Troops overwhelmingly support John McCain.

From the Army Times, Oct 5, 2008-

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain

By Brendan McGarry - Staff writer
Posted : Sunday Oct 5, 2008 9:46:06 EDT

Sen. John McCain enjoys overwhelming support from the military’s professional core, though race appears to be a decisive factor for career-oriented black service members, a Military Times survey of nearly 4,300 readers indicates.

McCain, R-Ariz., handily defeated Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., 68 percent to 23 percent in a voluntary survey of 4,293 active-duty, National Guard and reserve subscribers and former subscribers to Army Times, Navy Times, Marine Corps Times and Air Force Times.

Link

I don’t know who killed her or for what reason, but someone did and it’s really really sad :sad:

Then I wonder why the Troops overwhelmingly support John McCain.

From the Army Times, Oct 5, 2008-

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain

By Brendan McGarry - Staff writer
Posted : Sunday Oct 5, 2008 9:46:06 EDT

Sen. John McCain enjoys overwhelming support from the military’s professional core, though race appears to be a decisive factor for career-oriented black service members, a Military Times survey of nearly 4,300 readers indicates.

McCain, R-Ariz., handily defeated Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., 68 percent to 23 percent in a voluntary survey of 4,293 active-duty, National Guard and reserve subscribers and former subscribers to Army Times, Navy Times, Marine Corps Times and Air Force Times.

Link

They support him cause you idiotic Republicans convince them that Dem's are gonna cut everything away from them and also, a good friend in the military told me this, that the Generals constantly tell all the underneaths that we are about war and the Dem's are pussy's.

Thats why

They support him cause you idiotic Republicans convince them that Dem's are gonna cut everything away from them and also, a good friend in the military told me this, that the Generals constantly tell all the underneaths that we are about war and the Dem's are pussy's.

Thats why

I'm a veteran. I can tell you without the need for any Generals advice, that the Dem's on Capital Hill are indeed elitist wussies. :drillsergeant:

At the first sign of trouble there are Dem Senators and Congresspersons standing in line to run up the white flag.

First Vietnam and now Iraq.

White+flag+knife.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a veteran. I can tell you without the need for any Generals advice, that the Dem's are indeed elitist wussies. :drillsergeant:

At the first sign of trouble there are Dem's standing in line to run up the white flag. First Vietnam and now Iraq.

White+flag+knife.jpg

Don't forget Mozambique!

:clap2:

We'll see what the facts bear out. Right now, though, it looks like an earnest young white woman eager to support Obama was murdered by blacks for "bicycling while white." The irony here shouldn't escape us. For whites, the message is that your attempt to demonstrate how "anti-racist" you are may well get you killed by a race that doesn't care if you're liberal, conservative or Whig. It cares that you're WHITE and it wants you DEAD. That's the truth. It's a truth so hard, people die discovering it. Don't let it be your white child.

Make no mistake, white people: the system wants us dead. President Obama will work for your displacement in the country your ancestors bled to make. Think about it.

To paraphrase a very wise man: What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Holy crap. :cuckoo:

We'll see what the facts bear out. Right now, though, it looks like an earnest young white woman eager to support Obama was murdered by blacks for "bicycling while white." The irony here shouldn't escape us. For whites, the message is that your attempt to demonstrate how "anti-racist" you are may well get you killed by a race that doesn't care if you're liberal, conservative or Whig. It cares that you're WHITE and it wants you DEAD. That's the truth. It's a truth so hard, people die discovering it. Don't let it be your white child.

Make no mistake, white people: the system wants us dead. President Obama will work for your displacement in the country your ancestors bled to make. Think about it.

Your ancestors bled? Oh, so the 300 years of slavery which gave them free labor had nothing to do with it? Oh no, it was just the white slave masters that did the bleeding.

I got an idea for you, read a history book jackass

I'm a veteran. I can tell you without the need for any Generals advice, that the Dem's on Capital Hill are indeed elitist wussies. :drillsergeant:

At the first sign of trouble there are Dem Senators and Congresspersons standing in line to run up the white flag.

White+flag+knife.jpg

Oh, so the Dems put the white flag up in 2 wars that aren't winnable and were pushed into completely awful situations by the 2 worst Prez's ever. Some idiots named Nixon and Bush

Though, I noticed you didn't bring up WW2 which I believe was won by a Democrat and then another Dem dropped the Nuke, but you're right, we are "elitist wussies."

Keep rationalizing it anyway you want to make your party look good even when everyone sees it differently. This is why I'm glad I left Missouri

White+flag+knife.jpg

And with two exceptions, the literally hundreds of active-duty and Reserve personnel I personally know disagree like hell with your view. Especially the non-lifers and the enlisted. They support Obama. In word and in pocketbook.

P.S. As a rule, politicians from ANY side are elitest wussies.

Forum List

Back