White Obama Supporter Murdered By Blacks

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Media?

Council of Conservative Citizens Blog Archive Racially motivated killing of white Obama campaigner?!?

A 25 year old white female Obama campaigner was riding her bicycle in a virtually all black neighborhood of New Orleans. She was on a “cross country trek” to support Obama. So brainwashed by multi-cultural propaganda that this “community activist” thought nothing about venturing around a black NOLA neighborhood after dark. She was SHOT IN THE HEAD, and he body was left lying on the sidewalk.

Kinda like "Jews for Hitler"...

You know, you are a racist Toe-rag. However, I always thought you were dangerously intelligent, then you make posts like this and I think I may have over estimated your intellect...

We'll see what the facts bear out. Right now, though, it looks like an earnest young white woman eager to support Obama was murdered by blacks for "bicycling while white." The irony here shouldn't escape us. For whites, the message is that your attempt to demonstrate how "anti-racist" you are may well get you killed by a race that doesn't care if you're liberal, conservative or Whig. It cares that you're WHITE and it wants you DEAD. That's the truth. It's a truth so hard, people die discovering it. Don't let it be your white child.

Make no mistake, white people: the system wants us dead. President Obama will work for your displacement in the country your ancestors bled to make. Think about it.

Last edited:
We'll see what the facts bear out. Right now, though, it looks like an earnest young white woman eager to support Obama was murdered by blacks for "bicycling while white." The irony here shouldn't escape us. For whites, the message is that your attempt to demonstrate how "anti-racist" you are may well get you killed by a race that doesn't care if you're liberal, conservative or Whig. It cares that you're WHITE and it wants you DEAD. That's the truth. It's a truth so hard, people die discovering it. Don't let it be your white child.

Make no mistake, white people: the system wants us dead. President Obama will work for your displacement in the country your ancestors bled to make. Think about it.

Well, to be honest the sermons of the Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness made me take a second look. Scarey isn't it?

You ever see Mississippi Burning?

that's an excuse to shot this girl in the head?

Nope. My point is blacks kill people because they are white; whites kill people because they are black; black people kill white people because they covet their possessions not because they are white; white people kill black people because they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in the middle of a robbery not because the colour of their skin. IOW, people die every day for a myriad of reasons.

At the end of the day, WJ does not know why this woman was killed. Was it because she was white? Who knows. WJ sure as shit doesn't...

-02) 16:33 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- To Kirsten Brydum, a passionate 25-year-old community activist from San Francisco, one person's junk was another's treasure.

Brydum, who wanted to change the world, certainly changed Dolores Park. Because of her, there is something called the Really, Really Free Market. People bring their rummage to the park on the last Saturday of the month and give it away. Nobody gets any money and everyone walks away a little richer. That was how she liked it.

She loved the freedom of far-flung travel and of cycling. On Saturday, while cycling after midnight in New Orleans after spending Friday evening in a dance club, she was shot in the head and killed in an apparent robbery, police said. Her killer remains at large.

For two days her body lay in the New Orleans morgue, unidentified. Her killer had apparently taken Brydum's wallet, identification and bicycle. On Monday, Brydum's parents, Steen and Mamie Brydum of Orange County, and her friends in San Francisco found out the news.

"She was a woman with a huge heart and a huge brain, compassionate and wise beyond her years," said a friend, San Francisco lawyer Ben Rosenfeld.

Two months ago, Brydum left San Francisco to tour the United States, with an Amtrak train pass in her pocket, in search of what she liked to call "collective autonomy" - her term for strangers helping strangers for free.

S.F. activist slain in New Orleans robbery

Media?

Council of Conservative Citizens Blog Archive Racially motivated killing of white Obama campaigner?!?

A 25 year old white female Obama campaigner was riding her bicycle in a virtually all black neighborhood of New Orleans. She was on a “cross country trek” to support Obama. So brainwashed by multi-cultural propaganda that this “community activist” thought nothing about venturing around a black NOLA neighborhood after dark. She was SHOT IN THE HEAD, and he body was left lying on the sidewalk.

Keep it up Joycie, you'll have all the conservatives crying "Uncle Tom" in no time!:badgrin:

What a bunch of subhumans. I'll never understand this barbaric behavior. Hope they catch them and kill them all...right after they're gang-raped in the shower.

Media?

I had no idea there were so many BLACK REPUBLICANS in NOLA.

So, have there been arrests yet WJ? This is really sad, a young woman murdered. But here's hoping the NOPD cops get the offenders.

One thing that would be good. The website owner might be able to get on to the NOPD and offer some help in the investigation. Is the owner a psycho - I mean "psychic" - or something?

And if you're in touch you might let them know it's San Francisco, with a C, like in the Cisco Kid. It's not a typo, it's riddled through the article.

Make no mistake, white people: the system wants us dead. President Obama will work for your displacement in the country your ancestors bled to make. Think about it

I could say that I am amazed that such stupidity still exists, but then stupidity is forever.

White people are the system. Also, didn't Blacks also bleed for this country.

WJ, are you really a Black person with a split personality?:D

Media?

The news articles I read didn't say anything about her campaigning for Obama.

Your site is revolting. You can almost hear them peeing their pants with glee over the murder of this woman.

Forum List

Back