White New age Guru, James Arthur Ray,AZ, Police foucs fr Sweat lodge deaths.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Why is it that White males are always leading innocent people to their Deaths?
There has been a long list of messianic false profits, leading people to their deaths.

Adolf Hitler
Jim Jones
Charles Manson

Now we hear New Age Guru James Arthur Ray, is being investigated by Sedona Arizona Police, in connection to the deaths of 2 of his followers at a Sedona Arizona retreat.
The whole idea of a sweat lodge, which was being copied from an American Indian ritual,
is purification. Many American Indians grow up going through that type of ritual, White
Europeans, are not acclimated, or condition to experience that kind of heat.
Mr. James Arthur Ray starved these people in the desert, for 36 hrs, and them baked them alive in a in properly constructed sweat lodge.

Why are white men always trying to commit mass murder?

Don't you have some Aids to cure with the hymen of a virgin, chucker?

Why are white men always trying to commit mass murder?

why do so many black dictators commit mass murder without the world giving a crap?

I have to cut out the White Boy liver first, then I mix the Virgin hymen with the Crocodile
testicles, and some Tabasco sauce, and fava beans, and some Gorilla meat. It Taste delicious.

I have to cut out the White Boy liver first, then I mix the Virgin hymen with the Crocodile
testicles, and some Tabasco sauce, and fava beans, and some Gorilla meat. It Taste delicious.

black cannibals. now that is a shocker. Tell me, does that concoction cure your Aids like Africans say it will or do you also have to perform a little juju dance to go along with it?

black cannibals. now that is a shocker. Tell me, does that concoction cure your Aids like Africans say it will or do you also have to perform a little juju dance to go along with it?

I've got to rag off a White Boy Shogun Testicles first ,then shove his balls up his homo marriage ass first. Then I feed the remains to my mother hubbard hyenas and Crocodiles. That's the cure for Aids.

I've got to rag off a White Boy Shogun Testicles first ,then shove his balls up his homo marriage ass first. Then I feed the remains to my mother hubbard hyenas and Crocodiles. That's the cure for Aids.

and you'd be stupid enough to believe it too!

:rofl:

In other news, africa remains the world's largest population of AIDS!

:thup:

Maybe if you spread some war paint on and put those bones through your lips....

No, that's the White Boy Homo areas. That's were it all started. Aids was created to wipe out the Homosexual community.

No, that's the White Boy Homo areas. That's were it all started. Aids was created to wipe out the Homosexual community.

:lol:

whatever you say, jungle monkey. hey, African! THANKS FOR MAKING AIDS A PART OF THE HUMAN LEXICON!

Forum List

Back