White nationalists look to take over the GOP

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
shouldn't be too hard, I mean take a look at the GOP, they have become disgusting, just like their leader. I mean not one stands up for anything and if they do they get attacked. What do they even stand for anymore?
What- hatred of those unlike themselves. That is all I can think of. Also fear!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Casey blended in easily with the buttoned-up crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference held outside Washington D.C. earlier this year.

His boyish face was clean-shaven. His brown hair was close-cropped. And he shuffled between the networking breakfasts and panel discussions wearing a maroon sweater, matching collared shirt and crisp khaki pants.

But despite all outward appearances, Casey, 29, wasn't like all of the other Republicans at CPAC, the largest annual gathering of conservative activists in the U.S.

He wasn't there only to champion conservative causes. Casey had ulterior motives: to covertly spread the message of the white nationalist group he leads.

White nationalist leader wants to 'take over the GOP'

Last edited:
shouldn't be too hard, I mean take a look at the GOP, they have become disgusting, just like their leader. I mean not one stands up for anything and if they do they get attacked. What do they even stand for anymore?
What- hatred of those unlike themselves. That is all I can think of.

LOL, speaking of "hatred of those unlike themselves"

… it would appear that's the one thing we have "bipartisan" agreement on.

"Got Hypocrisy?"

Patrick Casey blended in easily with the buttoned-up crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference held outside Washington D.C. earlier this year.

His boyish face was clean-shaven. His brown hair was close-cropped. And he shuffled between the networking breakfasts and panel discussions wearing a maroon sweater, matching collared shirt and crisp khaki pants.

But despite all outward appearances, Casey, 29, wasn't like all of the other Republicans at CPAC, the largest annual gathering of conservative activists in the U.S.

He wasn't there only to champion conservative causes. Casey had ulterior motives: to covertly spread the message of the white nationalist group he leads.

:th_believecrap:

LMAO okay, what's a "white nationalist" is that code for whitey?

A White nationalist is any white person that doesn't feel guilt and believes that they shouldn't be crapped on.

Such a person doesn't believe non-whites should be treated special, while we whine about how evil we're.

AWESOME...I pray to God you’re right. There is nothing this country needs more than good, proud, real Americans willing to fight to take their SUPERIOR nation back from Mexico and the filthy fucking LefTards.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
noun
noun: nationalist; plural noun: nationalists
  1. 1.
    a person who advocates political independence for a country.
    "a Scottish nationalist"
    • a person with strong patriotic feelings, especially one who believes in the superiority of their country over others.
adjective
adjective: nationalist
  1. 1.
    relating to nationalists or nationalism.
    "a nationalist movement"

You've said this for 50 years.......YAAAAAAWWWWNNNN
we don't accept white supremacists....but you guys have a really really really big MOB problem.

I am so reporting you to the 'used the mob word' PC hotline.
LOL, the left is so awful....these people are insane........how can anyone take these folks seriously.......PC hotline, that's a good one, I'm sure they have such a thing...it's manned by ANTIFA pussies.

"Got Hypocrisy?"

Take a look at the Democratic Senate and compare it to the GOP Senate, I doubt I need to say more.

I think most of whites are fearful, that they wont be the majority anymore and slowly are not going to be. Me I could careless I like diversity.

"Got Hypocrisy?"

Take a look at the Democratic Senate and compare it to the GOP Senate, I doubt I need to say more.

I think most of whites are fearful, that they wont be the majority anymore and slowly are not going to be. Me I could careless I like diversity.
you guys really have a hard on for race?
We don't give a fuck about it......we're not the racists.....we don't obsess over it.

Black nation - fine.
Japanese nation - fine.
Indian nation - fine.
Chinese nation - fine.

White nation - WTF YOU RACISTS!

"Got Hypocrisy?"

The census has us being a white nation forever. And if you are of color I'm not afraid of you. I adore foods of the world for example. I can jerk a chicken and my uncle who did a tour of Nigeria turned me on to plantain.

Diversity IS America. How did you miss it?

I'm not getting it. i don't understand the bigotry against peoples that are white skinned

Because they want to live alone on an island. They are done with the Native Americans the one they did not slaughter off, done with the blacks since they now have machines and tech, and sure as hell are fearful of the Hispanics which are the fastest growing of all the nationalities in the US.

Forum List

Back