White Nationalist vs. White Supremicist

Luc1

Nov 3, 2008
"White Nationalists," as they call themselves, simply recognize the problems with diversity such as gang warfare and hate crimes and don't deny them. They recognize that a large amount of young black people naively think "the white man's keeping them down," and realize that this line of thought has transferred over to many young latinos. Henceforth, they want to stop immigration of people who are not smart, not educated, and that refuse to assimilate. They recognize that many immigrants are not like that, however, such as the majority of our immigrants from Europe, Asia, and Canada. They sometimes believe in negative stereotypes such as "blacks are lazy, dumb, and incompetent," but are aware that there are exceptions and can spot one when they see one. Bottom-line: they say things that are politically incorrect, but when it comes down to it they, for the most part, do not hate anybody and instead just want what they think is best for America. They are often called "racists" for their opinions, however.

"White Supremicists" are a different breed which I don't think I need to explain.

Anyways, I just wanted to point out the difference for everybody. If you're black, please do not be angry at all White Nationalists, many of whom are voting for Obama because they can spot an exception to racial stereotypes when they see one (I know several, personally, who are). If you're white, please let me know which you are so that I can ignore your posts in the future. :eusa_whistle:

I do not consider myself a White Nationalist, but have some friends that do. I am, however, against illegal immigration, so perhaps I am one. Either way, I hope we can find some middle ground, be sensible about it, and be respectful with each other.

I'm an unabashed nationalist.

Why would my being White have anything to do with that?

If millions of Finns were coming across our borders I'd be objecting to that, too.

Wouldn't you, Luc1?

Being a patriotic American doesn't have shit to do with race, chum, but everything to do with supporting the ideas upon which this nation was founded.

Nationalism has to do with beliefs in superiority and hyper patriotism. IMHO, very dangerous, not as much so as supremacy of any ilk, but dangerous nevertheless. When one believes that their country has a 'mandate' to , there are problems. Exceptionalism would be a problem, one the US definitely falls into the category of. Yes, we are different, in wealth, population, productivity, natural resources, yet that doesn't negate our being part of the modern world.

Truth is, on a myriad of agendas we downplay our assets: emphasizing our weakness: inability to relate to 2nd, 3rd world nations; bottom up economies; uneducated work force; etc.

We know our weaknesses, including educating the lower socioeconomic groups. We understand the differences within our culture and demographic groups.

Good distinction, Luc1. I know many folks who are white nationalist or even white separatist, but I have NEVER heard anyone call themselves a "white supremacist." That's a media term. I prefer for myself "white advocate": I don't look to make other races suffer, but I do seek the good for my own race. That's no different from blacks, Jews and Hispanics who make no apologies for doing the same thing.

Nationalism has to do with beliefs in superiority and hyper patriotism.

No it doesn't. It could, of course, but it doesn't have to.

IMHO, very dangerous, not as much so as supremacy of any ilk, but dangerous nevertheless.

Then, using that logic, all nations are inherently dangerous

When one believes that their country has a 'mandate' to , there are problems.

Depends on the mandate, don't you think?

Exceptionalism would be a problem, one the US definitely falls into the category of. Yes, we are different, in wealth, population, productivity, natural resources, yet that doesn't negate our being part of the modern world.

Every nation is exceptional.

Truth is, on a myriad of agendas we downplay our assets: emphasizing our weakness: inability to relate to 2nd, 3rd world nations; bottom up economies; uneducated work force; etc.

You seem to be confusing nationalism with chauvinism.

We know our weaknesses, including educating the lower socioeconomic groups. We understand the differences within our culture and demographic groups.

Some of us know those things.

We can know them and still be nationalists.

:clap2:
I'm an unabashed nationalist.

Why would my being White have anything to do with that?

If millions of Finns were coming across our borders I'd be objecting to that, too.

Wouldn't you, Luc1?

Being a patriotic American doesn't have shit to do with race, chum, but everything to do with supporting the ideas upon which this nation was founded.

:clap2:

"White Nationalists," as they call themselves, simply recognize the problems with diversity such as gang warfare and hate crimes and don't deny them. They recognize that a large amount of young black people naively think "the white man's keeping them down," and realize that this line of thought has transferred over to many young latinos. Henceforth, they want to stop immigration of people who are not smart, not educated, and that refuse to assimilate. They recognize that many immigrants are not like that, however, such as the majority of our immigrants from Europe, Asia, and Canada. They sometimes believe in negative stereotypes such as "blacks are lazy, dumb, and incompetent," but are aware that there are exceptions and can spot one when they see one. Bottom-line: they say things that are politically incorrect, but when it comes down to it they, for the most part, do not hate anybody and instead just want what they think is best for America. They are often called "racists" for their opinions, however.

"White Supremicists" are a different breed which I don't think I need to explain.

Anyways, I just wanted to point out the difference for everybody. If you're black, please do not be angry at all White Nationalists, many of whom are voting for Obama because they can spot an exception to racial stereotypes when they see one (I know several, personally, who are). If you're white, please let me know which you are so that I can ignore your posts in the future. :eusa_whistle:

I do not consider myself a White Nationalist, but have some friends that do. I am, however, against illegal immigration, so perhaps I am one. Either way, I hope we can find some middle ground, be sensible about it, and be respectful with each other.

Is there supposed to be some form of logic that can be applied to the above nonsense?

"Nationalist." WHERE does THAT come from? Seems to me you're just trying to repackage racism and call it it something else.

I know what you're TRYING to say. I think you don't.

Here are just a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

• Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
  • In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
  • In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
  • In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
  • In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Good distinction, Luc1. I know many folks who are white nationalist or even white separatist, but I have NEVER heard anyone call themselves a "white supremacist." That's a media term. I prefer for myself "white advocate": I don't look to make other races suffer, but I do seek the good for my own race. That's no different from blacks, Jews and Hispanics who make no apologies for doing the same thing.

Lol....do you ever here anyone calling themselves "racist"? The common denominator is that white nationalist and white supremacist are both part of the sub species RACIST.

Yes, we need to avoid emotional terms such as "White nationalist" and "White supremacist."

I will not use either term.

I feel that there are many Caucasian people who believe the following:

1. They are really tired of hearing some other Caucasians and many (NOT all) people of color blaming Caucasians for all the ills that affect some people of color.

2. They are not ashamed of being Caucasian.

a. That is one reason why many respect President Trump. He does not go around (as did Secretary Clinton) apologizing for something called "White privilege."

3. They feel that Caucasians deserve credit for much of the good in this country. (And, of course, for much of the bad.)

4. They realize that there are good and bad people in every ethnicity and that there are many bad Caucasians.

5. They believe that each ethnicity DOES have negative and positive characteristics that are generally representative of that ethnicity.

a. E.g., it is a FACT that Asian students generally are very good students and do not give grief to their teachers. Yes, there are exceptions. Of course.

6. Finally, many Caucasians would, indeed, prefer to live in a predominately Caucasian society, but most of them do NOT "hate" other ethnicities.

a. Here in Los Angeles, thousands of Chinese immigrants WANT to live together in their own neighborhood.

b. Many Latino immigrants prefer to live together in their own neighborhoods.

c. Many gay people prefer to live in gay neighborhoods.

If some Caucasians feel more comfortable and safer living in predominately Caucasian areas, why are they accused of being "nationalists" or "supremacists"?

In my opinion, Caucasians -- as a whole -- have gone the extra mile since the 1960s in order to give equal rights to ALL ethnicities.

Yet all they receive from activists and self-serving politicians is constant criticism of how bad they are. NO gratitude whatsoever.

Do thoughtful people really think that things will be better when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity in the United States of America?

Last edited:
Yes, we need to avoid emotional terms such as "White nationalist" and "White supremacist."

I will not use either term.

I feel that there are many Caucasian people who believe the following:

1. They are really tired of hearing some other Caucasians and many (NOT all) people of color blaming Caucasians for all the ills that affect some people of color.

2. They are not ashamed of being Caucasian.

a. That is one reason why many respect President Trump. He does not go around (as did Secretary Clinton) apologizing for something called "White privilege."

3. They feel that Caucasians deserve credit for much of the good in this country. (And, of course, for much of the bad.)

4. They realize that there are good and bad people in every ethnicity and that there are many bad Caucasians.

5. They believe that each ethnicity DOES have negative and positive characteristics that are generally representative of that ethnicity.

a. E.g., it is a FACT that Asian students generally are very good students and do not give grief to their teachers. Yes, there are exceptions. Of course.

6. Finally, many Caucasians would, indeed, prefer to live in a predominately Caucasian society, but most of them do NOT "hate" other ethnicities.

a. Here in Los Angeles, thousands of Chinese immigrants WANT to live together in their own neighborhood.

b. Many Latino immigrants prefer to live together in their own neighborhoods.

c. Many gay people prefer to live in gay neighborhoods.

If some Caucasians feel more comfortable and safer living in predominately Caucasian areas, why are they accused of being "nationalists" or "supremacists"?

In my opinion, Caucasians -- as a whole -- have gone the extra mile since the 1960s in order to give equal rights to ALL ethnicities.

Yet all they receive from activists and self-serving politicians is constant criticism of how bad they are. NO gratitude whatsoever.

Do thoughtful people really think that things will be better when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity in the United States of America?

1. Since they are tired of hearing that ALL the people of color problems are the fault of Caucasians, do they accept that SOME, for example the difference between rates of black and white poverty, historically, is due Caucasian racism?

2. No group should be ashamed of themselves because of their race and no group should think their race superior.

3. They are the majority. They should be the source of most of the good....and the bad....logically.

4. Do they realize and accept the bad that these bad white do to minorities? Caucasian are the majority and enjoy disproportionate power and wealth and hence the bad apples among whites negatively impact minorities more than less powerful and wealthy numeric minorities can impact whites.

5. Do they believe this is due to genetics, culture, expectation, self fulfilling prophecy of expectations....or what?

No such thing as a white nationalist or they would all believe they should confine themselves to europe. All are white supremacists and as such they feel they should be able to steal as much land as possible while committing as many crimes as possible. Whites are the first illegal immigrants to the americas.

Good morning, AKIP, from the Golden State.

You wanted to know whether Caucasians feel that there is a genetic factor that is responsible for the disparities that you mentioned in your post.

Of course, I do NOT know the answer.

According to some posts that I have read in various threads, some Caucasians feel that there is a genetic factor involved, and some feel that there is not.

Personally, I am among those people of ALL ethnicities who have an open mind on this delicate issue.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back