White Nationalist praise Benedict's shit hole comment

So I happen to have been born white and I believe America is the greatest country in the world.

So? The term "white nationalist" has as little meaning as the words racist, misogynist, bigot, homophobe, or islamophobe. They're nothing but worn-out dog whistles that used to evoke some kind of response but truthfully, nobody cares any more.

You need to read the history of the rise of Nazi Germany and Adolph Hitler. Ignorance of history is no excuse for Stupidity. Benedict is following that blueprint.

I don't really see why that is an issue. Trump is obviously a racist white nationalist, as he has demonstrated on multiple occasions. So, naturally, white nationalists will support him as they always have. It's a logical progression.

View attachment 171380

Agreed! Just watch all the racist, white supremist jump to his defense. Only Russian Bots outnumber them on this board.

I don't really see why that is an issue. Trump is obviously a racist white nationalist, as he has demonstrated on multiple occasions. So, naturally, white nationalists will support him as they always have. It's a logical progression.

View attachment 171380

You know what else is funny? That leftists think memes have logical and poignant impact. Like it's an argumentative dynamo. You can't fix stupid I guess.

So I happen to have been born white and I believe America is the greatest country in the world.

So? The term "white nationalist" has as little meaning as the words racist, misogynist, bigot, homophobe, or islamophobe. They're nothing but worn-out dog whistles that used to evoke some kind of response but truthfully, nobody cares any more.

You need to read the history of the rise of Nazi Germany and Adolph Hitler. Ignorance of history is no excuse for Stupidity. Benedict is following that blueprint.

No, dumbass, that only exists in your "mind".

These lefties have destroyed any meaning and impact of "racist" and "White Nationalist". Now the only thing either of them mean is that "we disagree with their fascist ideas".

Idiots believe the lies. I see a lot of them posting here. One started this thread.

Right on cue. A Trump Whore comes to defend him.

Better get to the burn unit, get that burn taken care of.

Tell me. How does Benedict's ass taste? And is it as fat as it looks?

Jim lots of people think those places are shitholes,including many of your fellow lefties and no doubt probably many of the people who live there.....the only thing wrong with this situation is the way trump said this,the guy is a crude asshole and you would think that after a year of saying stupid things he would ,as shootspeedos likes to say,...THINK before he opens his mouth......

I would actually consider a vacation to Jamaica for a break from this cold which fucked up my right knee and tweaked my lower back but based on what my Black (Jamaican) friends say, don't even think about out. Nothing but savage crime. Basically you need to know a resident there and stay at their house and then you can relax.
I've been to Jamaica, and it's not that bad. I went to Kingston, which is not the tourist trap. It didn't seem dangerous at all to me.

To say that it's "racist" to call Haiti a shithole is like saying it's "racist" to say Chicago has a violence problem. Haiti is a shithole and it's run by blacks. The violence in Chicago is all black on black. Those aren't racist statements. They're just facts.

America is not a race, not a religion, not a creed. America is an idea. That idea is freedom, self reliance & limited government. We welcome people from ANYWHERE on the planet who want freedom. We do not welcome people who come here to have government take care of them.

Jim lots of people think those places are shitholes,including many of your fellow lefties and no doubt probably many of the people who live there.....the only thing wrong with this situation is the way trump said this,the guy is a crude asshole and you would think that after a year of saying stupid things he would ,as shootspeedos likes to say,...THINK before he opens his mouth......

Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said it, and he has a long history of lying. Only the gullible believe what a scum like Durbin says.

To say that it's "racist" to call Haiti a shithole is like saying it's "racist" to say Chicago has a violence problem. Haiti is a shithole and it's run by blacks. The violence in Chicago is all black on black. Those aren't racist statements. They're just facts.

America is not a race, not a religion, not a creed. America is an idea. That idea is freedom, self reliance & limited government. We welcome people from ANYWHERE on the planet who want freedom. We do not welcome people who come here to have government take care of them.

The left believes facts are racist. After all, wherever you find social pathology in abundance, you find black and brown people.

Forum List

Back