White Nationalist Group Protested by Jewish Nationalist Group

And there was no shoe wearing, written language having, constitutional "nation" in North America either. Does that negate the FACT of the people living there?

Does it take a FLAG to secure a national identity? Does it take European consideration to validate autonomy?

What two-state solution have YOU seen that isn't clearly weighted in israels favor? Why don't you break the mold and toss out some evidence?

Is that too much to ask from an apparent neo nazi?

:rolleyes:

Seriously Dude, what is your point other than you hate the Jews? You say it's 'deeper' and 'more thoughtful', please illuminate.

Seriously Dude, what is your point other than you hate the Jews? You say it's 'deeper' and 'more thoughtful', please illuminate.

perhaps you can quote a single post of mine that even remotley indicated that I hate jews for their hebrew ethnicity. If you can't discern the motivations of posts that point out racism, segregation and human suffering then I guess it makes sense why you'd think I'm a neo nazi.

But, I dare you.. PLEASE quote any post of mine that even remotly suggest that it's the jews, and not the racist policies of zionism, that pisses me off.

That is an open invitation to THRASH me with my own words. Maybe you you can break the mold and put more effort into researching my posts than you are willing to do with every piece of evidence I post in threads on this subject.

maybe? Pretty please with cherries and chocolate shavings on top?

so.. no one backed up an jew hating accusation with a single one of my posts, eh?

WOW. Can't say that i'm totally shocked. It's ok, don't let that keep any of you from thinking me a jew hating anti-semite. That IS how the system works, isn't it?

:thup:

so.. no one backed up an jew hating accusation with a single one of my posts, eh?

WOW. Can't say that i'm totally shocked. It's ok, don't let that keep any of you from thinking me a jew hating anti-semite. That IS how the system works, isn't it?

I wouldn't say you HATE Jews, but you certainly don't like them. Just because you come out and don't say it directly, doesn't mean it is so. If I see three people sitting down and one of them is Jewish and I do the Hitler goosestep past them, I haven't actually said anything to them, but I think they'll get the gist of my position.

I think you are taking a moralistic high ground without taking into account of the complexities of the issue, and blaming all the bad things on the Israelis while giving the Palestinians a free pass based on the "well, the Israelis caused the situation, therefore everything is their fault", which is patently untrue.

I wouldn't say you HATE Jews, but you certainly don't like them. Just because you come out and don't say it directly, doesn't mean it is so. If I see three people sitting down and one of them is Jewish and I do the Hitler goosestep past them, I haven't actually said anything to them, but I think they'll get the gist of my position.

I think you are taking a moralistic high ground without taking into account of the complexities of the issue, and blaming all the bad things on the Israelis while giving the Palestinians a free pass based on the "well, the Israelis caused the situation, therefore everything is their fault", which is patently untrue.

Clearly holding jews to a common standard seems to throw your observations skills for a loop. Hitler Goosestep? posting evidence of israeli racism is like goosestepping in front of a jew? HAHAHAHAHA! sure thing, buddy! Maybe you can quote my GOOSESTEPPING? I realize that asking for proof is a giant waste of fucking time with you people but what the hell.. One more time to drive home the fact of your total absence of evidence might turn on that lightbulb in your head.

COMPLEXITIES of the isse! HAHAHAHA! yea, just like slavery was so fucking complex that we don't call the practice WRONG, eh? hehehehehehe... Hey, what you call untrue pretty much means tow things when you refuse to back up your opinions with evidence. The first one is Jack. Can you guess what the other one is?

Heres something that should blow your silly fucking mind: IM dating a jewish gal.

WHoops! There goes what you thought was easy logic! Hey, maybe you can get to work on that list of acceptable generalizations now?

sheesh.. and you wonder why I head the zionists off at the labeling, demonization pass. I get it.. anyone not willing to prostrate themselves for the sake of zion MUST HATE JEWS!

:lol:

By the way.. Gump? Dont take it so hard that I had to correct you twice today. Bitterness leads to anger, anger leads to hatred and hatred leads to the dark side, buddy.

I don't think it's the so-called evidence that is the same as a goosestep, but the minimalization of the Pal contribution to the state of affairs.

I don't think it's the so-called evidence that is the same as a goosestep, but the minimalization of the Pal contribution to the state of affairs.

hey, if they want to reply in kind with evidence that proves otherwise then so be it. AS IT IS, which of us posted numerous sources regarding growing anti-goyim racism in israel last week, Allie?

But yes.. IM the hateful one. IM the one defending racist states and generalizations. 00:rolleyes:

Would you like to revisit the evidence from news sources you'd have believed if their headlines were "pals demons from hell out to drink jewish blood"?

I'd have debated them then if we were not so hellbend on diverting the topic with the typical antisemite routine. I'll dig em out and repost them tomorrow if you ACTUALLY want to critically think about why those sources do not crack the barrier of the hebrew circle of protection.

I mean... facing the reality of shit like the following is SCARY, i know....

Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law (Provisional Law) bars Palestinian men under 35 and women under 25 from living with their Israeli spouses in Israel. The law has no provision for studying individual cases other than exceptional humanitarian ones. The provisional law was extended in 2007 to include citizens of enemy countries.

A much talked about bill declares that land owned by the Jewish National Fund will be allocated to Jews only.

Another initiative calls for regarding anyone who visits an Arab country without permission from the Ministry of Interior as having expressed support for the armed struggle against Israel and therefore ineligible to run for the Knesset. A similar bill calls for expelling any MK who denies Israel's right to exist as a Jewish and democratic state.

Another bill would require anyone seeking Israeli citizenship to take a loyalty oath in which he pledges to be faithful to Israel as a Jewish, democratic and Zionist state and to serve in the army or an alternative framework. It provides for stripping the citizenship of anyone who received it after pledging his oath, if that person fails to serve in the army.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1196847385073&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle/ShowFull

Back to the conference here -- editorial in Jewish paper says the JDO is wrong:

Washington Jewish Weekly

Thursday, December 20, 2007

In defense of speech, not hate

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Jewish Defense Organization has an understandable beef with
American Renaissance, a monthly magazine that is put out by the New Century
Foundation and bills itself as the "premiere publication of racial-realist
thought."

The foundation and magazine both rely on pseudoscientific research,
and attendees at their conventions have included such notorious racists as
David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader and the author of Jewish
Supremacism, and Don Black, operator of the hate Web site Stormfront.

Both we and the JDO are appalled by the white supremacist agenda.

American Renaissance has scheduled a convention in February at the
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel in Herndon. JDO wants to shut down that
convention and has begun a campaign called "Operation Nazi Kicker," urging
the hotel to cancel the meeting and threatening to stage protests and
boycotts of the hotel.

JDO, however, is missing something. As much as we deplore hate speech,
we live in a country where it is permissible, as is free assembly. And, the
hotel has as a much of a right to host the convention as it does to reject
it. Plus, while we think hotels should be mindful of which groups they are
willing to have use their facilities, do we really want hotels and meeting
centers making a regular practice of judging clients?

JDO itself, after all, sometimes goes too far in its own language,
crossing the line into hate. While we are appalled every time that members
of the Neturei Karta < an Orthodox anti-Zionist group that believes that a
Jewish state should be formed only when the messianic age arrives < shows up
at a demonstration against Israel or at a Holocaust denial conference, JDO
wants to "wipe the Neturei Karta off the face of the map."

Would JDO want another group to campaign against its convention?

As the hotel told us in a statement: "Though the hotel's management
may not agree with or support the viewpoints of some of our hotel's
customers, these groups are permitted in our hotel as long as their
activities do not violate any federal, state or local ordinance or statute,
or constitute a significant risk of potential harm to other guests or
employees."

Hate speech is not action. And the JDO knows that.

Let's keep the focus on actions, and increased hate crimes legislation
in both the state and national arenas.

Your such a smuck, un-fucking believable.

Keep it up smuck, I'm sure time, and circumstance will finally prevail, and put you in your place.........:cuckoo:

this is as bad as the anti defamation leauge...with their" he is saying it in code" deception .if you say international banking you really mean Jews even tho most involved in international banking are not jewish..or if you question the bilderburg group even tho it has only a few Jewish members..I even saw a adl protest on a guy with alien theory's saying alien was code for jew...when he stated to the press when I say "aliens from space I mean aliens from space"..they said that was code ..HE REALLY MEANS JEWS

That's because many MUST talk in code. Saying "the folks in Hollywood and New York" is another code. If you say Jews, you end up dead, fired, laughed at, etc. Another crazy one. No politician would dare. I think the problem for Jews is that resentment doesn't go away, it just builds up more.

Your such a smuck, un-fucking believable.

Keep it up smuck, I'm sure time, and circumstance will finally prevail, and put you in your place.........:cuckoo:

You might hope so, dude... Fortunately, I won't have much problem defending my physical well being just like I seem to have no problem defending my intellectual endeavors.

Don't let the Evidence hit you on the ass on your way out the door!

:rofl:

That's because many MUST talk in code. Saying "the folks in Hollywood and New York" is another code. If you say Jews, you end up dead, fired, laughed at, etc. Another crazy one. No politician would dare. I think the problem for Jews is that resentment doesn't go away, it just builds up more.

Hey, i'm STILL waiting for a single zionist lover to step up and debate the issue using evidence like I am willing to do instead of the same ole Scarlet A routine..

Not one silly bastard who is quick to label me has offered a single rebuttal to the string of evidence ive posted regarding israel.

Not one.

Forum List

Back