White Mini Van Scammers

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Do you know any?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoT2bkmjESE]YouTube - PARAMAX SCAMMERS IN SAN DIEGO WHITE VAN SCAMMERS[/ame]

I got the license number.

Van.jpg

It is easy to find!

Mini Vans Drag Racing! :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmhZQ0ZKcY&feature=related]YouTube - Mini vans[/ame]

I've had those vans show up at jobs with boots, gloves. tools, friggin STEREOS, you name it.

No one beat the mexican lady that came to the job everyday selling fresh, hot home made tacos for like 3 for $1 out of her trunk.

It's the only time I ever saw the mexican workers run :lol:

we were always told to stay away from white vans when we were little because there was a rapist loose with a white van. I wonder what color dildo's van is?

we were always told to stay away from white vans when we were little because there was a rapist loose with a white van. I wonder what color dildo's van is?

Yeah, like the DC snipers.

"look out for a white van"

and it turned out to be some old ass blue grandma car :rolleyes:

First time I did shrooms my friends fed me too much and I tripped balls, anyways we were walking back from the downtown park here through the downtown area and I saw two white vans and a white car. So to me that meant the FBI was watching us, so I started crying and speed walking. I kept saying, "they are watching us".
So just a tip don't eat more than a eigth of mushrooms your first time. ;)

First time I did shrooms my friends fed me too much and I tripped balls, anyways we were walking back from the downtown park here through the downtown area and I saw two white vans and a white car. So to me that meant the FBI was watching us, so I started crying and speed walking. I kept saying, "they are watching us".

that ain't what you said in my truck ---:lol:

This is happening everywhere - seriously. Here in Australia every now and again we get reports of people in small groups selling dodgy goods from the back of vans. The last lot I remember were supposedly Irish backpackers.

"Would you loik to buy dis lovely wide screen tv me boy?"

"Is it fair dinkum?"

"To be sure, to be sure!"

:lol:

that ain't what you said in my truck ---:lol:

:eusa_shhh:

I'm purchasing a minivan today at 10am.

Does that officially make me a loser?

(I understand that it's been theorized that I'm a loser...but thus far hasn't been proven.)

I'm purchasing a minivan today at 10am.

Does that officially make me a loser?

(I understand that it's been theorized that I'm a loser...but thus far hasn't been proven.)

You are only a loser if you drive one. Men driving mini vans are the worst drivers ever. I guess it's because they must feel emasculated having to drive one.

Now, if the wife wants to drive it to haul the kids around, that's fine. Make sure she has a little soccer ball decal on the back of it, and some sort of bumper sticker that says her kid made the honor roll.

Forum List

Back