White men shun Democrats.

Real men vote Republican - or Libertarian. Always.

Sensitive men that like to cry, carry man bags (purses), dye their hair, and wear make up, vote Democrat or Green.

It is really as simple as that.

Boy, you have'nt met my grandfather a Marine WWII veteran and at least half of the members of the local American Legion Post. My Grandfather has a saying "Im neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but I never in my life voted for those Republican SOB's."

Then your grandfather must be in the only ALP that doesnt lean right by a large majority. The VFW and ALP I have ever visited have some pretty tough words for any democrat esp candyass liberal democrats that protested, called them names and were too big of cowards to fight for their country.

Truth be told, I think your full of shit.

So all military people are Republicans? Hmmm, by what standard? Democrats aren't patriotic? That's funny because my grandfather served in World War I and was a huge supporter of Woodrow Wilson. My father served aboard a destroyer in World War II, and supported both FDR and Truman (as did his shipmates). My nephew just joined the Army and reported for basic training in San Diego last Sunday. He phoned his father, my brother, a few days ago and said he expected all his new friends would make fun of his support for Barack Obama, but strangely enough, they don't. Seems they feel that the war in Afghanistan will wind down much faster with a Democrat in the White House.

White men shun Democrats
By DAVID PAUL KUHN
First published in print: Saturday, March 27, 2010
Millions of white men who voted for Barack Obama are walking away from the Democratic Party, and it appears increasingly likely that they'll take the midterms elections in November with them. Their departure could well lead to a GOP landslide on a scale not seen since 1994.

Mobile AlertsGet school closing alerts on your mobile device.

For more than three decades before the 2008 election, no Democratic president had won a majority of the electorate. In part, that was because of low support -- never more than 38 percent -- among white male voters. Things changed with Obama, who not only won a majority of all people voting, but also pulled in 41 percent of white male voters.
Polling suggests that the shift was not because of Obama but because of the financial meltdown that preceded the election. It was only after the economic collapse that Obama's white male support climbed above the 38 percent ceiling. It was also at that point that Obama first sustained a clear majority among all registered voters, according to the Gallup tracking poll.

Read more: White men shun Democrats -- Page 1 -- Times Union - Albany NY

Looks like the Democrats are sunk in Nov and this mess called Obamacare will in fact become history when it gets repealed.

Poor dimocrats, they work so hard pissing off Americans only to get what the deserve.

my impression is that higher educated white men (with the obvious exception of the LEADERS of the republican party) are more likely to shun hate mongering conservatism, teabagging, white wring lunacies

while lesser educated whites tend to shun logic, reason and sanity
and manners
and civility
and mouth wash
and showers
and clean clothes
and healthy food

Ouch.

Real men vote Republican - or Libertarian. Always.

Sensitive men that like to cry, carry man bags (purses), dye their hair, and wear make up, vote Democrat or Green.

It is really as simple as that.

Boy, you have'nt met my grandfather a Marine WWII veteran and at least half of the members of the local American Legion Post. My Grandfather has a saying "Im neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but I never in my life voted for those Republican SOB's."

Then your grandfather must be in the only ALP that doesnt lean right by a large majority. The VFW and ALP I have ever visited have some pretty tough words for any democrat esp candyass liberal democrats that protested, called them names and were too big of cowards to fight for their country.

Not all Democrats are the "candy ass liberals" you speak off. Many I know are hardworking Blue collar tough SOB's that could certainly handle themselves against anything you could throw at them. The might grumble about war protesters and some democratic policies but they despise rebups with a passion. Think "LBJ."

Not all Democrats are the "candy ass liberals" you speak off. Many I know are hardworking Blue collar tough SOB's that could certainly handle themselves against anything you could throw at them. The might grumble about war protesters and some democratic policies but they despise rebups with a passion. Think "LBJ."

They're populists. They vote dem cuz their daddy's did and they bought the bullshit about repubs being for the rich.

Handle themselves? They haven't seen their dicks in years past the beer bellies.

They're populists. They vote dem cuz their daddy's did and they bought the bullshit about repubs being for the rich.

No, their daddys and them just remember it was the repubs who tried to block things like minimum wages, paid vacations, OSHAA, paid holidays, paid sick time, child labor laws, time and a half pay for hours worked over forty,..........

CJOnline.com - Pay CEOs less, minimum wage workers more

"As the productivity of workers increases, one would expect worker compensation to experience similar gains," a 2001 U.S. Department of Labor report observed. Instead, the gains have gone to record-breaking profits, CEOs and other have-mores. Between 1980 and 2006, worker productivity went up 70 percent, average worker wages went nowhere, the minimum wage fell 32 percent, and domestic corporate profits rose 256 percent, adjusting for inflation. A red light for minimum wage was a green light for accelerating greed. Adjusting for inflation, men in their thirties make less today than their fathers' generation made in the 1970s.

1980, What so called conservative god came to power then?

No, their daddys and them just remember it was the repubs who tried to block things like minimum wages, paid vacations, OSHAA, paid holidays, paid sick time, child labor laws, time and a half pay for hours worked over forty,..........

CJOnline.com - Pay CEOs less, minimum wage workers more

"As the productivity of workers increases, one would expect worker compensation to experience similar gains," a 2001 U.S. Department of Labor report observed. Instead, the gains have gone to record-breaking profits, CEOs and other have-mores. Between 1980 and 2006, worker productivity went up 70 percent, average worker wages went nowhere, the minimum wage fell 32 percent, and domestic corporate profits rose 256 percent, adjusting for inflation. A red light for minimum wage was a green light for accelerating greed. Adjusting for inflation, men in their thirties make less today than their fathers' generation made in the 1970s.

1980, What so called conservative god came to power then?

...and for all those "gains" inflation has eroded any progress. Now it takes two incomes and possilby three to match what one person used to be able to provide. Progress my ass.

Isn't "buying into" one political ideology over another where it all starts for anyone? I mean we don't pop out on our birthday thinking "Hmmm, think I'll go Republican after I catch my first breath..." Nope. Most folks today realize that the two parties aren't the same as their mom's and pop's and that while they may have the same basic ingrained political philosophy, more and more people are independent of any strict characterization.

Handle themselves? They haven't seen their dicks in years past the beer bellies.

Way to impress those working class white guys the cons are wooing these days. Keep it up. It's how you will lose again.

Way to impress those working class white guys the cons are wooing these days. Keep it up. It's how you will lose again.

Point 1: I am not running for office.
2: I am not under the illusion that entitlement or union members are going to vote anything other than Democrat. The poster I was responding to feels the same way about that possibility, "The(y) might grumble about war protesters and some democratic policies but they despise rebups with a passion."
3: On average, how far off on the profile of what one of these guys look like am I? Not very.

P.S. I still like the bunny.

Last edited:
eh, I'm doubting these types of reports. I don't think I know any people that voted for Obama that are moving away from democratic party.

no your right....but i know many that are seemingly moving away from Obama....lots of them feel like i do....he is not a very good leader....and right now....this Country needs one.....and there are none in sight....even long range sensors cant detect one.....

I'm really not worried. Reagan stumbled, Clinton stumbled, Bush 43 stumbled all in their first year. None of them had impressive polling numbers until at least the last year of their first terms with the exception of Bush who had 911 and unity, but who also began to slip in popularity once the invasion of Iraq started going badly. They all think it's gonna be a piece of cake running Washington their way because they've all just come off the high of adoration and having been elected. Then they find out that it isn't easy trying to please ALL the people ALL the time.

he still has plenty of time to convince me Maggs.....just today i thought i heard on the radio coming home from work that he has done an about face on off-shore drilling...if so,im sure someone here has a thread on it.....ill have to check it out and comment....

It appears to me it is the Republicans who make an effort to piss people off. They're the ones shouting obscenities and throwing bricks at women, blacks, gays and liberals.

Can they win by doing this? Possibly so, even though white men are a minority. There are more women, blacks, and hispanics, etc. than white men.

thats pretty funny....Pelosi tells jokes i guess....
and white guys might be a minority in number.....but guess who has the most money....and that is what attracts power.....

So you're admitting you like the status quo where money rules? You shock me.

no....im saying ....Money talks and motivates.....those old white guys....still control the money...they might be the minority....but im willing to bet most politicians will sidle up to them over Al Sharpton.....thats all im saying Maggie....

Oh come ON, Harry. The black man WAS the victim for far too many years. It took the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to change attitudes at least somewhat. In the meantime, as the white man continued to supress their opportunities, their families and communities grew to depend on welfare so that it has NOW become a requirement for many of those families and communities. It's one of the most unfortunate situations of the history of this nation: Both parties are guilty of waiting too long to demand equality, which would have pulled the black population out of poverty long before it became out of control.

no YOU come on Maggie.....how many black people do we still hear and see use the old Sharpton and Jackson routine "the white man is responsible for this happening and that happening".....i cant get a break because of the white man.....and if a black person says screw that noise,and goes out there and betters themselves....they called Uncle Toms...black peoples incomes have risen pretty dam good since the 60's....there are more black rich people than ever.....yet we still hear ...woe is me.....its a big routine perpetuated by two black guys who have kept the black man(the dumb ass ones anyway) down way more than any white person.....Jackson and Sharpton...the scourge of the black man.....

White men shun Democrats
By DAVID PAUL KUHN
Millions of white men who voted for Barack Obama are walking away from the Democratic Party, and it appears increasingly likely that they'll take the midterms elections in November with them. Their departure could well lead to a GOP landslide on a scale not seen since 1994.

For more than three decades before the 2008 election, no Democratic president had won a majority of the electorate. In part, that was because of low support -- never more than 38 percent -- among white male voters. Things changed with Obama, who not only won a majority of all people voting, but also pulled in 41 percent of white male voters.
Polling suggests that the shift was not because of Obama but because of the financial meltdown that preceded the election. It was only after the economic collapse that Obama's white male support climbed above the 38 percent ceiling. It was also at that point that Obama first sustained a clear majority among all registered voters, according to the Gallup tracking poll.

Looks like the Democrats are sunk in Nov and this mess called Obamacare will in fact become history when it gets repealed.

Poor dimocrats, they work so hard pissing off Americans only to get what the deserve.

my impression is that higher educated white men (with the obvious exception of the LEADERS of the republican party) are more likely to shun hate mongering conservatism, teabagging, white wring lunacies

and manners
and civility
and mouth wash
and showers
and clean clothes
and healthy food

I take it that you have never been to a liberal protest....take some Sure with you because it stinks to high heaven.

Manners and civility, you mean like threatening then attacking anyone whom you disagree with like the liberal Union thugs did last summer at the town halls? Comes to mind the liberal democrat in jail for threatening to kill a US Congressman this week.

Back to the hygiene again I see, what party is the party of the homeless, the leech of society and the less fortunate? You know the backwoods hicks and the urban ghetto bums that live off of the welfare checks the democrats provide for their votes to stay in office? You going to tell me they are the poster child of personal hygiene? LOL

Boy, you are a fool.

Oh healthy food, right. I own a business that caters food around Atlanta. In the more conservative areas we sell All Natural products to places like Whole Foods and Publixs. In the more liberal areas like the south side of the city its products full of fat and calories. They wouldnt know what a Veggy crisp was to save their life.

But once again you prove how full of shit and liars liberal democrats really are.

White men shun Democrats
By DAVID PAUL KUHN

Interesting analysis. It would appear, however, that the Republicans have a LOT of work to do. One person's opinion means squat.

WP100328.GIF

You can check ALL the polling and ALL the archived polling at that website. Enjoy!

We are talking about "WHITE MEN" shun for democrats and you post some BS poll from a liberal news rags without a link and expect us to take you at your word. Sorry honey, liberals like yourself are not known for their honesty to take you at your word. In other words, you have lost any creditability you once had with the American people because of the whoopers of lies you guys keep telling and the proof is the approval ratings of the White House and the democratic controlled congress.

Enjoy? Yes I will enjoy the wed after the first tues in Nov when I wake up to a republican controlled house and senate.

Oh come ON, Harry. The black man WAS the victim for far too many years. It took the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to change attitudes at least somewhat. In the meantime, as the white man continued to supress their opportunities, their families and communities grew to depend on welfare so that it has NOW become a requirement for many of those families and communities. It's one of the most unfortunate situations of the history of this nation: Both parties are guilty of waiting too long to demand equality, which would have pulled the black population out of poverty long before it became out of control.

no YOU come on Maggie.....how many black people do we still hear and see use the old Sharpton and Jackson routine "the white man is responsible for this happening and that happening".....i cant get a break because of the white man.....and if a black person says screw that noise,and goes out there and betters themselves....they called Uncle Toms...black peoples incomes have risen pretty dam good since the 60's....there are more black rich people than ever.....yet we still hear ...woe is me.....its a big routine perpetuated by two black guys who have kept the black man(the dumb ass ones anyway) down way more than any white person.....Jackson and Sharpton...the scourge of the black man.....

I know that still goes on, and it irritates me just as much. It's as though many want to milk the victim role as long as possible. BUT, I also don't see any relief by way of actually helping huge pockets of poor blacks to be able to pull themselves out of dire situations and those communities therefore becoming productive. Their schools are below standard in every respect, job opportunities are practically nil, and the historic lack of opportunities (going back before the 60's) has simply resulted in breeding which compounds ignorance (and I use that word in its true form, not as an insult). Just as physical characteristics are genetically passed on, so are mental and emotional capacities transcended. So we're left with entire generations who have inherited nothing but a survival instinct. That sounds harsh, but it's the truth. And I don't know how the problem can begin to be turned around.

Interesting analysis. It would appear, however, that the Republicans have a LOT of work to do. One person's opinion means squat.

WP100328.GIF

You can check ALL the polling and ALL the archived polling at that website. Enjoy!

We are talking about "WHITE MEN" shun for democrats and you post some BS poll from a liberal news rags without a link and expect us to take you at your word. Sorry honey, liberals like yourself are not known for their honesty to take you at your word. In other words, you have lost any creditability you once had with the American people because of the whoopers of lies you guys keep telling and the proof is the approval ratings of the White House and the democratic controlled congress.

Enjoy? Yes I will enjoy the wed after the first tues in Nov when I wake up to a republican controlled house and senate.

The link was embedded (pollingreport.com). Pay attention. And I did invite you to check out ALL THE FUCKING POLLS THEREIN, not just the "liberal news rag's" poll.

The point is you people are so cock-sure you're going to take over Washington by next year, based on your reading of ONLY those publications (right wing rags?) and Rasmussen (right-wing pollster), that you might just find you aren't in such a great post-position after all.

And by the way, the word is "credibility" not "creditability," genius.

Last edited:
Men make up 80% of the unemployed, so we are understandably angry.

I find this whole thread quite humorous. This ol' Lib did not miss one hour of work because of the near miss of the Second Great Republican Depression. So if I were to follow the typical Republican line when someone complains of their economic problems, I could say, "Get a Job!".

Yes, we, and the whole world, damn near went down the drain. Now we have to fix the problems that created the debacle. And, once again, the Repubs are fighting any real solutions tooth and nail. It is far more important to them that the very wealthy continue to suck the life blood out of the economy.

WP100328.GIF

The link was embedded (pollingreport.com). Pay attention. And I did invite you to check out ALL THE FUCKING POLLS THEREIN, not just the "liberal news rag's" poll.

The point is you people are so cock-sure you're going to take over Washington by next year, based on your reading of ONLY those publications (right wing rags?) and Rasmussen (right-wing pollster), that you might just find you aren't in such a great post-position after all.

And by the way, the word is "credibility" not "creditability," genius.

Once again you show your dishonesty. There is no link in your post. Its become a bad habit with you liberals to lie just to lie. No reason at all for it other than no one buys your bullshit so you have to make up stories to get people to follow you.

Cock sure, yup. Here you go from some more liberal polling.......

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - CNN Poll: Democrats lose edge on economy - Blogs from CNN.com

Do you think the Republicans in Congress or the Democrats in Congress would do a better job of
dealing with each of the following issues and problems?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/01/rel6d.pdf

Read it and weep sister.

here is another that uses several different pollsters.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/03/28/latest-round-up-of-obama-poll-ratings-by-state/

by state Obama is losing ground in more liberal states...................lol

Last edited:

and manners
and civility
and mouth wash
and showers
and clean clothes
and healthy food

I take it that you have never been to a liberal protest....take some Sure with you because it stinks to high heaven.

Manners and civility, you mean like threatening then attacking anyone whom you disagree with like the liberal Union thugs did last summer at the town halls? Comes to mind the liberal democrat in jail for threatening to kill a US Congressman this week.

Back to the hygiene again I see, what party is the party of the homeless, the leech of society and the less fortunate? You know the backwoods hicks and the urban ghetto bums that live off of the welfare checks the democrats provide for their votes to stay in office? You going to tell me they are the poster child of personal hygiene? LOL

Boy, you are a fool.

Oh healthy food, right. I own a business that caters food around Atlanta. In the more conservative areas we sell All Natural products to places like Whole Foods and Publixs. In the more liberal areas like the south side of the city its products full of fat and calories. They wouldnt know what a Veggy crisp was to save their life.

But once again you prove how full of shit and liars liberal democrats really are.

What liberal protests have you been to?

Please list cause, group, numbers, location, and dates.

Forum List

Back