White men have much to discuss about mass shootings

Only random if you've lived your entire life in your mom's basement. You need to get out more...see the country and enjoy some of the many folksy witticisms you'll hear...if you can understand them.
You sound like you've lived your entire life in you moms basement. That was random. You must have run out of things to say.
lol.gif

Uh huh...keep trying junior...you gotta be able to do better than that, right?
Keep trying what sophomore? You may feel your stupidity and ignorance is suitable but I assure you the feeling is not mutual.

Trying to sound like you have actually been anywhere outside of your mom's basement, of course. There is a whole world out there, son, just cuz something is new to your dumb ass doesn't mean it's new. Keep trying to cover up your infirmity with tough talk....I love laughing at morons trying to act tough...and smart. :lol:
Youre projecting again. Just because you think I am tough and smart doesnt change anything. You are pretty transparent and not very sophisticated. You wear your emotions out in the open. Its fun toying with you.

Actually I think you are a lame Walter Mitty acting out your fantasies from your mom's basement. You've yet to provide any evidence to the contrary. The only thing you are toying with is that little thing between your legs. Enjoy.

You sound like you've lived your entire life in you moms basement. That was random. You must have run out of things to say.
lol.gif

Uh huh...keep trying junior...you gotta be able to do better than that, right?
Keep trying what sophomore? You may feel your stupidity and ignorance is suitable but I assure you the feeling is not mutual.

Trying to sound like you have actually been anywhere outside of your mom's basement, of course. There is a whole world out there, son, just cuz something is new to your dumb ass doesn't mean it's new. Keep trying to cover up your infirmity with tough talk....I love laughing at morons trying to act tough...and smart. :lol:
Youre projecting again. Just because you think I am tough and smart doesnt change anything. You are pretty transparent and not very sophisticated. You wear your emotions out in the open. Its fun toying with you.

Actually I think you are a lame Walter Mitty acting out your fantasies from your mom's basement. You've yet to provide any evidence to the contrary. The only thing you are toying with is that little thing between your legs. Enjoy.
That was funny. You said you think..:laugh:

This latest shooter was black.

I figure if he has any black blood, he's black. At least that's what blacks think.

Obama is only half black......but he's black. This shooter is part black......

Just sayin.....

Who told you he was Black? His father is definitely white and the guy had leaning towards the white supremacy ideology. Sorry but he is one of yours. Now I bet you just call him insane.

So let me get this straight...when someone is half black and half white and becomes President...he's one of yours...but when someone who is half black and half white commits a mass shooting...he's not yours? Sorry, Milk...your logic escapes me!
You must be white then. You dont what being Black entails.
Blacks are racist as hell they find that other blacks are too black or not black enough and attack them. And then we asslips here claiming a black man is white because he did something asslips doesn't want to admit black men do.
You cant be "too Black". Being Black is a gift.

Apparently is isn't when a "black" person commits a heinous crime...then being half white is the "gift" because you can claim that they aren't really black. All of which I find rather laughable.

As they see their perceived white alpha male rights slipping away, we can expect more of this behavior by the aggrieved low educated

"Nearly all of the mass shootings in this country in recent years — not just Newtown, Aurora, Fort Hood, Tucson and Columbine — have been committed by white men and boys. Yet when the National Rifle Association (NRA), led by white men, held a news conference after the Newtown massacre to advise Americans on how to reduce gun violence, its leaders’ opinions were widely discussed.

Unlike other groups, white men are not used to being singled out. So we expect that many of them will protest it is unfair if we talk about them. But our nation must correctly define their contribution to our problem of gun violence if it is to be solved.

When white men try to divert attention from gun control by talking about mental health issues, many people buy into the idea that the United States has a national mental health problem, or flawed systems with which to address those problems, and they think that is what produces mass shootings.

But women and girls with mental health issues are not picking up semiautomatic weapons and shooting schoolchildren. Immigrants with mental health issues are not committing mass shootings in malls and movie theaters. Latinos with mental health issues are not continually killing groups of strangers."

I figure if he has any black blood, he's black. At least that's what blacks think.

Just sayin.....

Who told you he was Black? His father is definitely white and the guy had leaning towards the white supremacy ideology. Sorry but he is one of yours. Now I bet you just call him insane.

So let me get this straight...when someone is half black and half white and becomes President...he's one of yours...but when someone who is half black and half white commits a mass shooting...he's not yours? Sorry, Milk...your logic escapes me!
You must be white then. You dont know what being Black entails.

Apparently it "entails" a heads I win...tails you lose clause that let's you claim mixed race people who do great things and disclaim mixed race people who do bad things! All of which is laughable.

As they see their perceived white alpha male rights slipping away, we can expect more of this behavior by the aggrieved low educated

"Nearly all of the mass shootings in this country in recent years — not just Newtown, Aurora, Fort Hood, Tucson and Columbine — have been committed by white men and boys. Yet when the National Rifle Association (NRA), led by white men, held a news conference after the Newtown massacre to advise Americans on how to reduce gun violence, its leaders’ opinions were widely discussed.

Unlike other groups, white men are not used to being singled out. So we expect that many of them will protest it is unfair if we talk about them. But our nation must correctly define their contribution to our problem of gun violence if it is to be solved.

When white men try to divert attention from gun control by talking about mental health issues, many people buy into the idea that the United States has a national mental health problem, or flawed systems with which to address those problems, and they think that is what produces mass shootings.

But women and girls with mental health issues are not picking up semiautomatic weapons and shooting schoolchildren. Immigrants with mental health issues are not committing mass shootings in malls and movie theaters. Latinos with mental health issues are not continually killing groups of strangers."

Just sayin.....

Apparently it "entails" a heads I win...tails you lose clause that let's you claim mixed race people who do great things and disclaim mixed race people who do bad things! All of which is laughable.
Actually its your lack of understanding that has you confused. For example. Jayson Williams (former NBA player) that shot a chauffer with a shotgun is mixed race but I consider him to be Black.

Jayson Williams sentenced to 5 years behind bars in limo driver shooting

Like I said, being white you are just uninformed.

Just sayin.....

Actually its your lack of understanding that has you confused. For example. Jayson Williams (former NBA player) that shot a chauffer with a shotgun is mixed race but I consider him to be Black.

So what makes Jayson Williams black but not the shooter in Oregon? You've lost me with your logic here. You have a bad habit of claiming things on this board that aren't logical and most of those dubious claims revolve around being black and what that denotes. When you do so you also have a habit of defending the indefensible by claiming it's a "black thing" and if someone is white they can never understand it! That's intellectually dishonest and quite frankly, intellectually LAZY!

So what makes Jayson Williams black but not the shooter in Oregon? You've lost me with your logic here. You have a bad habit of claiming things on this board that aren't logical and most of those dubious claims revolve around being black and what that denotes. When you do so you also have a habit of defending the indefensible by claiming it's a "black thing" and if someone is white they can never understand it! That's intellectually dishonest and quite frankly, intellectually LAZY!
Youre white so I can understand why you are confused. Just because you are ignorant of the thought process doesnt make it illogical to anyone but you and other whites that dont know. The problem with white people such as yourself is you are too stupid or arrogant to simply ask someone respectfully to explain it to you. Your assumption that you determine what is logical will forever leave you ignorant and emotionally traumatized by my words if you dont grow some thick skin or enough intellect to figure it out.

Youre white so I can understand why you are confused. Just because you are ignorant of the thought process doesnt make it illogical to anyone but you and other whites that dont know. The problem with white people such as yourself is you are too stupid or arrogant to simply ask someone respectfully to explain it to you. Your assumption that you determine what is logical will forever leave you ignorant and emotionally traumatized by my words if you dont grow some thick skin or enough intellect to figure it out.

I hate to break this too you, Sparky but the chances of you "traumatizing" me with your words are about the same as me being struck twice by lightning on my way out to get the mail tomorrow morning!

I'm curious...did someone tell you that you were smart at some point in your life...and you believed them? Did it ever occur to you that they were just being nice?

I hate to break this too you, Sparky but the chances of you "traumatizing" me with your words are about the same as me being struck twice by lightning on my way out to get the mail tomorrow morning!

I'm curious...did someone tell you that you were smart at some point in your life...and you believed them? Did it ever occur to you that they were just being nice?
You should try harder to convince me you arent traumatized. You initiated a conversation with me and now youre all butthurt because you dont like the answer. Obviously you are traumatized. If you werent you wouldnt behave like a spurned woman. :laugh:

You should try harder to convince me you arent traumatized. You initiated a conversation with me and now youre all butthurt because you dont like the answer. Obviously you are traumatized. If you werent you wouldnt behave like a spurned woman. :laugh:
Did ANYONE else notice ASSLIPS did not , in fact, answer said question?

Did ANYONE else notice ASSLIPS did not , in fact, answer said question?
I noticed I didnt answer the question. Why do you ask?

Forum List

Back