White men are passive aggressive

All crime data proves blacks are more violent and kill at much higher rates. Anything else is a lie, wait- blacks like lies too
Whites say a lot of things but their historical documentation leaves no doubt that whites kill at a much higher rate than any other race walking the planet. Wake me when Black people wipe out entire civilizations just cause.

Historical documentation? this is 2016 you lying dumbfuck, Obama's own government showed blacks are more violent

Oh and blacks fight more than whites, they just lack the technology

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia
Yes historical documentation. Whites have killed more humans on the planet than any other race combined. Sorry white boy. :)

sorry black bitch, all US crime data shows blacks are more violent, Obama's own Dept. of Justice published it

so ironic, you just admitted above that you would respond violently to a hearing something you didn't like, now you are trying to show whites are more violent.

wow, check out all the war in africa

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia
Sorry white monkey. Whites own documents show they are a savage and hostile race like chimps.

Its in response to disrespect. You white boy are going to get pain for disrespect. You will learn free speech doesnt mean free of consequences. :)

threatening violence again? LOL, keep showing how primitive you are and that balcks can't live in an advanced society with free speech

Oh I don't just disrespect you, I abhor you

Whites say a lot of things but their historical documentation leaves no doubt that whites kill at a much higher rate than any other race walking the planet. Wake me when Black people wipe out entire civilizations just cause.

Historical documentation? this is 2016 you lying dumbfuck, Obama's own government showed blacks are more violent

Yes historical documentation. Whites have killed more humans on the planet than any other race combined. Sorry white boy. :)

sorry black bitch, all US crime data shows blacks are more violent, Obama's own Dept. of Justice published it

so ironic, you just admitted above that you would respond violently to a hearing something you didn't like, now you are trying to show whites are more violent.

Sorry white monkey. Whites own documents show they are a savage and hostile race like chimps.

Its in response to disrespect. You white boy are going to get pain for disrespect. You will learn free speech doesnt mean free of consequences. :)

threatening violence again? LOL, keep showing how primitive you are and that balcks can't live in an advanced society with free speech

That wont keep me from kicking a white boys ass that is brave enough to disrespect me. I know you white boys would love it if you could get away with no consequences but those times are over. Sorry passive aggressive white boy. :laugh:

hey dipshit, which race sues to lives in white neighborhoods?
show me one person that has sued to live in a trailer park with you dummy.

If you don't know about forced integration, then you are one fucking stupid baboon, I think I gave you too much credit giving you the intelligence of the pig. Now if you can read anything without moving those fat lying lips of yours, try this

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
I know about forced integration you lice carrying monkey. I asked you to prove someone sued to live in a trailer park next to you. :laugh:

boy blacks sure are stupid, you think you can goad me to revealing my address on an internet forum?

Why don't you guys just re-integrate with the monkeys? I mean they have more in common with you, and you probably would end up liking them more
You honkies sure are funny.. What do I want with your trailer park address?

Nope monkey have more in common with you. Monkeys carry lice like you do, they have thin lips like you do, they are hairy like you are and they smell like you do. :)

oh racial slur, whatever should I do, I would say violence but I don't want a criminal record like you primitive blacks

You see loser, forced integration shows blacks suck, I mean why in the hell would they want to live by us white folks. Boy it sure must suck to be so bad

That wont keep me from kicking a white boys ass that is brave enough to disrespect me. I know you white boys would love it if you could get away with no consequences but those times are over. Sorry passive aggressive white boy. :laugh:

yup, violent. what a primitive ape, and you are actually proud of it

Says the guy that is part neanderthal, smells like a wet dog, is hairy like an ape, and belongs to the most violent race nature made the mistake of giving a recessive mutation. :laugh:.

show me one person that has sued to live in a trailer park with you dummy.

If you don't know about forced integration, then you are one fucking stupid baboon, I think I gave you too much credit giving you the intelligence of the pig. Now if you can read anything without moving those fat lying lips of yours, try this

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
I know about forced integration you lice carrying monkey. I asked you to prove someone sued to live in a trailer park next to you. :laugh:

boy blacks sure are stupid, you think you can goad me to revealing my address on an internet forum?

Why don't you guys just re-integrate with the monkeys? I mean they have more in common with you, and you probably would end up liking them more

Nope monkey have more in common with you. Monkeys carry lice like you do, they have thin lips like you do, they are hairy like you are and they smell like you do. :)

oh racial slur, whatever should I do, I would say violence but I don't want a criminal record like you primitive blacks

You see loser, forced integration shows blacks suck, I mean why in the hell would they want to live by us white folks. Boy it sure must suck to be so bad
Too late you are already a criminal by genetics.

No one was force to live in a trailer park with you white boy. Gimme a break. :laugh:

Says the guy that is part neanderthal, smells like a wet dog, is hairy like an ape, and belongs to the most violent race nature made the mistake of giving a recessive mutation. :laugh:.

the violent chimp cannot act out and attack physically, so the list of names gets longer, interesting to see what happens to primitives on the internet

No one was force to live in a trailer park with you white boy. Gimme a break. :laugh:

Oh they were not forced, the blacks demanded to move into my city, all because they cannot create their own neighborhoods and businesses. I know this may be too subtle for you small brains, but do try and keep track

the violent chimp cannot act out and attack physically, so the list of names gets longer, interesting to see what happens to primitives on the internet
You violent chimps will just continue to create groups like stormfront and talk tough on the internet like you always do. It wont be interesting. Its known you are timid unless you have a massive advantage.

Oh they were not forced, the blacks demanded to move into my city, all because they cannot create their own neighborhoods and businesses. I know this may be too subtle for you small brains, but do try and keep track
A trailer park is not your "city". Please stop embarrassing yourself monkey. :)

Really?

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
Ya had to didntch ya :afro::boohoo:

Now before i get the you B a racer"ist nonsense. I learned of this phenomenon from a man with a phd in dis shit ! A Panamanian !

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
Assuming you are Black, if what you are predicting comes to pass, and if China or some radical Arab state takes control of the U.S., how do you think that will affect Black Americans?

Assuming you are Black, if what you are predicting comes to pass, and if China or some radical Arab state takes control of the U.S., how do you think that will affect Black Americans? Do you think you might find yourself wishing Whitey was back in charge?

Forum List

Back