White men are on a mission for Black females again in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women don't find white men attractive. This is speaking in general. But most don't.

Black women don't find white men attractive. This is speaking in general. But most don't.

As a black woman you speak with authority on the matter?
I'm not a black women. I know. But most black women don't. If anything race matters more to women than men. Most women prefer men in their own race. Men don't care as much. But black women are the only group of women who have not wholesale fell for the hype about white guys

Paul is making a good point about non-White racism. Folks, non-Whites hate Whites. I myself, when they see my bulge in my jeans (I do not wear underwear), usually find Black chicks more aggressively demanding than uptight White broads! :p

Paul is making a good point about non-White racism. Folks, non-Whites hate Whites. I myself, when they see my bulge in my jeans (I do not wear underwear), usually find Black chicks more aggressively demanding than uptight White broads! :p

Wrong.

Nice looking Black women are no different than most other women. Attractive, successful men, will attract them, with the successful part being more important. Ghetto dwellers, and broke guys won't.

Nice looking Black women are no different than most other women. Attractive, successful men, will attract them, with the successful part being more important. Ghetto dwellers, and broke guys won't.

Nice looking black women come from the ghetto. Some still live there.

Same with white women.
All women find black men attractive, even the ones that say they don't really do
So delusional
You know you dream about black men every night.
Funny lol. If that were the case more white women would be with black men.

I've been seeing a lot of white men with black women. During slavery this was done at night I recall from reading history books. The white male slave master would go to the slave quarters and rape the Black females. Its all happening again , only this time its out in the open.
That’s kind of hard to believe; without a link, or source...

Thread closed. Not worth cleaning so that it half-assed appears to be on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back