White men and yellow fever?

In America i heard many white men have yellow fever, to be honest I think it's a media hype and media created, as I saw american newspapers and TV channels stating how asian women are the new trophy wife etc. But white women are much more beautiful then asian women, not even close. I dont understand asian fever, they are cute but i wouldnt go specifically out of my way to have a asian wife. They are not "trophy wifes" they are just like all other women.
You fucking douche bag!! Asian chicks are hot. Most of them are cute and fit. They are also from a culture where women are second class citizens, so most of them will put up with anything (there are exceptions, like the Phillipinnos... they will cut your throat in your sleep). You can put Asians in restraints and Bukakke them until it looks like they have been swimming in vanilla pudding. Then they will go get cleaned up and cook your dinner. You can do all sorts of degrading things to them and they just don't mind.

Yeah, thats what I want, a woman who will let me do degrading things to her and still fix me dinner.

I've always preferred the stronger, more independent women. So much better to have a partner than a pet.
Dude...

You definitely don't want an Asian then, unless she has been Americanized.

We all have physical types that appeal to us. I'm not as attracted to Asian women as I am western women.

And while a submissive can be fun on occasion, I am more attracted to someone who can hold her own.
Of course. I am not talking about anything permanent. I have been married and divorced, and I am not having anymore kids or wives.

I have the best of both worlds. A great lady to share life with, and I still date. Life is GOOD!

You fucking douche bag!! Asian chicks are hot. Most of them are cute and fit. They are also from a culture where women are second class citizens, so most of them will put up with anything (there are exceptions, like the Phillipinnos... they will cut your throat in your sleep). You can put Asians in restraints and Bukakke them until it looks like they have been swimming in vanilla pudding. Then they will go get cleaned up and cook your dinner. You can do all sorts of degrading things to them and they just don't mind.

Yeah, thats what I want, a woman who will let me do degrading things to her and still fix me dinner.

I've always preferred the stronger, more independent women. So much better to have a partner than a pet.
Dude...

We all have physical types that appeal to us. I'm not as attracted to Asian women as I am western women.

And while a submissive can be fun on occasion, I am more attracted to someone who can hold her own.
Of course. I am not talking about anything permanent. I have been married and divorced, and I am not having anymore kids or wives.

I have the best of both worlds. A great lady to share life with, and I still date. Life is GOOD!
Cool deal!

In America i heard many white men have yellow fever, to be honest I think it's a media hype and media created, as I saw american newspapers and TV channels stating how asian women are the new trophy wife etc. But white women are much more beautiful then asian women, not even close. I dont understand asian fever, they are cute but i wouldnt go specifically out of my way to have a asian wife. They are not "trophy wifes" they are just like all other women.

Dude...

You have no idea what you are talking about, virgin boy. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Dude...

Of course. I am not talking about anything permanent. I have been married and divorced, ....

Your role-playing games online with your virgin boy friends are not real, junior.

Dude...

Hold her own what?

Yellow Fever death toll triples in Brazil...
shocked.gif

WHO: Brazil's Death Toll From Yellow Fever Triples
January 22, 2018 — The number of confirmed cases of yellow fever outbreak in Brazil has tripled in recent weeks, with 20 deaths since July, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Monday.
Of 35 confirmed cases, 20 were in Sao Paulo state, which includes South America's largest city, Sao Paulo. Earlier this month, a case of the disease was confirmed in the Netherlands for a traveler who had recently been in that state. The WHO recommended last week that foreign travelers get vaccinated before visiting.

But Brazil's Health Ministry has said the recommendation, coming just weeks before Carnival, a holiday event in which tens of thousands of tourists descend on Brazil, would not cause it to change its advisory that only travelers going to rural areas be vaccinated.

33862BB7-140F-4822-837A-539F166C4D63_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

A banner explaining how the yellow fever is transmitted hangs at the entrance of a park in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Jan. 16, 2018. The World Health Organization says 35 human cases have been confirmed and hundreds more found in monkeys.​

Last week, Brazilians lined up for hours to get yellow fever vaccinations in the country's largest states, alarmed by the increase in the number of fatal cases of infection and a warning from the WHO to tourists visiting parts of the country.

Yellow fever is a viral disease transmitted by mosquitoes in tropical regions and is still a major killer in Africa. It had largely been brought under control in the Americas. The first sign that the fever was back in Brazil was the death last year of hundreds of monkeys in the Atlantic rain forest in the states of Rio de Janeiro, Espirito Santo and Sao Paulo.

WHO: Brazil's Death Toll From Yellow Fever Triples

Often it is because Asian women will marry any guy no matter how fat, ugly or old he is if that gets them into the US or allows them to stay in the US. They are trophy wives to men for whom having any wife would be a trophy.

I think asian women are also gold diggers and racist, I think they wouldnt marry a black guy, they only want rich white men.

I don't know. I just know the teller at my bank kept trying to fix me up with her cousin. Turns out her cousin was still in the Philippines. :crybaby:
Just yesterday my Nigerian bank teller let me in on this really great financial deal that I'm not at liberty to discuss here...$$$$$$$$$$$!

Forum List

Back