White Man's Burden

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's here and all to real despite what democrats are telling you. Negro's walking up behind cops and executing them for NO reason or Negro's filming the killing of white people so they can put it on their Twitter accounts.

All the while they want you to say "Black Lives Matter". Well bullsh8t, my life and your life matter NO matter the color PERIOD. So where did this problem come from? Culture but not Negro culture it came from democrat culture. And the difference between Republican culture democrat culture is quite apparent when you stand them side by side.

GUNS
Republican culture....Many are NRA members and very law abiding. How many NRA members have shot up schools or churches or just walked up and shot people in the back?

Democrat culture......Look to their cities they control. Washington/ New York/ Baltimore or Chicago. And then look at their thinking. When I was living in Missouri one elected idiot {Clair McCaskell} said "Rural people simply do not understand guns".

That woman's brain has to be made from freshly squeezed sh8t. Rural people are NOT the people shooting other people, city dwellers ARE. Rural people own more guns but shoot far less people.

So the very root of the problem is NOT the culture of color but the culture of identity and that being democrat. I don't have the stats right now at my fingertips but the odds that your shooter or mass killer is democrat is at LEAST 80%.

Why are we not taking a long hard look at the fact that a political culture in America breeds, condones and promotes violence? What's up with that?
How come we can see that in a faith culture {islam} in another country and not see it here in a political culture?

Pol Pot did it via a political culture.
Hitler did it via a political culture.
Stalin did it via a political culture.
Why are WE missing that?

We are dealing with a political culture that has....
Enforced and protected slavery.
Wrote Jim Crowe laws.
Put another race on "reservations".
Founded hate groups/ Black Panthers AND the KKK.
Put another race in "interment camps".

Not trying to make you paranoid here but what is it going to take to realize that political culture wants you enslaved or dead? I would be willing to bet the founding fathers saw the same thing. Enslaved or dead.

What's that quote? "Give me liberty or give me death". I suggest you pick VERY carefully.

Well to be fair what McCaskill was talking about was that rural areas don't understand gang shootings in the inner cities.
That being said we do have the cops being targeted because of Sharpton and Eric Holder and Obama.
Words and false accusations have consequences.
Yes there is a problem with some cops but they are few compared to the many.

DarkFury's OP has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

FN: Rarely is the board of selectors for the 'Stupid' award unanimous, but in the case noted above, many wished they could vote twice or more.

"All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive." Ralph Waldo Emerson, The Conduct of Life

• Banned
DarkFury's OP has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

FN: Rarely is the board of selectors for the 'Stupid' award unanimous, but in the case noted above, many wished they could vote twice or more.

"All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive." Ralph Waldo Emerson, The Conduct of Life
In short the TRUTH left you with some butt hurt eh?

• Banned
Well to be fair what McCaskill was talking about was that rural areas don't understand gang shootings in the inner cities.
That being said we do have the cops being targeted because of Sharpton and Eric Holder and Obama.
I completely understand gang shootings for what they are. Idiots using tools for illegal reasons. She was just trying to avoid putting personal accounting on the actions of the people who do it.

I completely understand gang shootings for what they are. Idiots using tools for illegal reasons. She was just trying to avoid putting personal accounting on the actions of the people who do it.

We can understand them but no one will completely until you live in those neighborhoods.
When you live in them even a certain way that a car backfires, you duck for cover.
People who live in them can tell you exactly what type of gun and bullets was fired.

To summarize: Darker skinned people should not be judged by the same standards of behavior or intellectual achievement as "white" people, and anyone who suggests otherwise is "stupid."

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

To summarize: Darker skinned people should not be judged by the same standards of behavior or intellectual achievement as "white" people, and anyone who suggests otherwise is "stupid."
Your sarcasm assumes that the standards of white people are the bench mark. They are not. White people fuck up wherever they roam. I would be insulted by someone measuring me by the low standards of white people..

Your sarcasm assumes that the standards of white people are the bench mark. They are not. White people fuck up wherever they roam. I would be insulted by someone measuring me by the low standards of white people..

With what standards would you replace them?

With what standards would you replace them?
Replace what? I cant replace something that was never in place. For an example. I was told that the CCNP certification would take 6-8 months to study for. (White boy standards). I knocked it out in a month.

Replace what? I cant replace something that was never in place. For an example. I was told that the CCNP certification would take 6-8 months to study for. (White boy standards). I knocked it out in a month.

YOU just referred to "the low standards of white people" and now claim they don't exist? Excuse my attempt to have a rational discussion.

YOU just referred to "the low standards of white people" and now claim they don't exist? Excuse my attempt to have a rational discussion.
I didnt claim the didnt exist. I just never adhered to them in the first place so there was no need to replace them. Its obvious you dont even meet white boy standards when it comes to reading comprehension.

Last edited:

Why would anyone in the world want to debase themselves having the standard as being a white christian

Why would anyone in the world want to debase themselves having the standard as being a white christian
People trust white Christians. They dont trust your people though. Maybe you should use your brain and do the math.

Forum List

Back