White Man With Cojones

*Yawn*

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King

Eugenics characterized as "phony" and "pseudoscientific"....absolutely correct assumptions on the part of the author. Willie I think this says alot about your personal character or lack thereof that you consider this punk a man.

I also find it interesting that a person who hates Hispanics so much uses the word "Cojones". Your not a hypocrite are you?

He wins!

Unabashed Racist Wins GOP Primary in Tennessee
NewsMax.com Wires
Friday, Aug. 6, 2004
MEMPHIS, Tenn. --- An unabashed racist will represent the Republican Party in the November election for a congressional seat after a write-in candidate failed to derail his effort.

With 86 percent of the primary vote counted Thursday, write-in candidate Dennis Bertrand had just 1,554 votes compared to 7,671, or 83 percent, for James L. Hart, a believer in the discredited, phony science of eugenics.

In November, the GOP candidate will oppose Rep. John Tanner, a Democrat who has represented the northwest Tennessee district for 15 years.
Hart, 60, vows if elected to work toward keeping "less favored races" from reproducing or immigrating to the United States. In campaign literature, Hart contends that "poverty genes" threaten to turn the United States into "one big Detroit."

"I didn't expect to win," Hart said. "I thought their network would beat my ideas."

He has run for the 8th District seat before and drawn little attention. But people began to notice this time because he was the only Republican on the ballot.

Since the deadline for getting on the ballot had passed, Bertrand, also a Republican, began a write-in campaign, saying he wanted to protect the party's honor.

"I think his beliefs are not beliefs of any party that I know of," Bertrand said Thursday night. "I knew it was going to be a really long shot, but in good conscience, I had to at least give it an attempt."

Bertrand, a financial analyst and former military officer, was on active duty with the National Guard when the deadline to get on the primary ballot passed.

Hart said he would have lots of time to campaign for the general election since he was forced Wednesday to resign from his job as a real estate salesman because of the attention he drew during the primary.

"They didn't say 'You're fired' in exactly those words, but it was pretty clear what they wanted," Hart said.

While campaigning, Hart sometimes wears a protective vest and carries a .40-caliber pistol, but he said he had run into no trouble.

"When I knock on a door and say white children deserve the same rights as everybody else, the enthusiastic response is truly amazing," he said.

If a black person opens the door, he says he simply drops off campaign literature and leaves.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I think what people voted "in favor" of, was this and this alone...

Hart, 60, vows if elected to work toward keeping "less favored races" from reproducing or immigrating to the United States. In campaign literature, Hart contends that "poverty genes" threaten to turn the United States into "one big Detroit."

I think it's a sign of the times. It's an indication that there's a lot of Americans that are sick and tired of seeing America constantly catoring more to foreigners than it's own people and heritage. They're glad to a least see someone stand up and take on the problem, whether they "completely" agree with him or not.

gop_jeff said:
*Yawn*

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King

Whites kids applying to college will not get in as easily as a black kid with the same grades and such. Doesn't that bother you? The dream is far away indeed.

rtwngAvngr said:
Whites kids applying to college will not get in as easily as a black kid with the same grades and such. Doesn't that bother you? The dream is far away indeed.

Hey your not going to start that affirmative action thing with OCA again are you? :teeth:

Pale Rider said:
I think what people voted "in favor" of, was this and this alone...

I think it's a sign of the times. It's an indication that there's a lot of Americans that are sick and tired of seeing America constantly catoring more to foreigners than it's own people and heritage. They're glad to a least see someone stand up and take on the problem, whether they "completely" agree with him or not.

Yes, I would agree with you. There is a MASSIVE unspoken resentment out there over this, and ANYONE who picks up on it will ride a tidal wave of popularity. Right now, Democrats are deaf to America on this, because they support open immigration, affirmative action, and everything PC. Republicans are deaf on it, because they support open borders and outsourcing. WHO SUPPORTS BOTH JOBS IN AMERICA AND OPPOSES IMMIGRATION AND AA? Only those who, if they speak up, are called "white supremacist."

Well, the "white supremacists" are getting sick of it, and you will be hearing more from them in the future. Bank on it.

The man was running unopposed until just recently when the Repubs discovered his seemy underbelly. He will get an ass stompin in the general election from the Democrat which is sad because Repubs need that seat. Fuckin Repub party there ought to be kicked in the ass for allowing this roach into the kitchen.

What are you talking about? Republicans are totally out of touch with NORMAL white people, the ones who pay taxes, need jobs, don't like crime and DON'T want America to look like Detroit. This guy picked up on that and the VOTERS SAID ROCK THE FUCK ON, WHITE MAN!!! Republicans are busy trying to kiss Mexican butt. Great, if they want to be the Mexican party, and the Dems the "black party."

What about whites?

"Despite his radical views, Hart may end up winning the Republican nomination because he is the ONLY GOP candidate on the ballot in Thursday's primary. His presence in the campaign has embarrassed Republican leaders, who were blind-sided by Hart after they didn't bother fielding a candidate. Democratic Rep. John Tanner has held the seat for 15 years and is considered safe in November."

Care to place a small wager on the general election Willie?

Nobody expected him to win the primary. But who's included in the poll? The media, the liberals, the government, the Racial Communist Republicans, the Karl Rove and Bush-baby types.

They forgot one lil' group o' folks:

WHITE PEOPLE.

I tell you what you should bet on, OCA. Bet on white people waking up and seeing that their country has been stolen by globalists and multiculturalists. Bet on them not liking what they see when they awake. Bet on them taking the country back for decent, civil, hardworking, taxpaying, WHITE PEOPLE. The kind of people who BUILT this country. You can have your Kobe, your 50 Cent and your Alan Dershowitz, and you can shove it all up your Racial Communist behind.

Me, I'm sticking with the underdogs for now.

Lol racial communist, the racists are peeved tonight!

Willie its not going to happen, Whites are not going to take up arms against others based on race. And again I ask you, if you're claims that minorities are much more violent and proficient at it just what makes you think that you could win a war, which is what I assume you to be talking about when you say take back, with minorities when they are supposedly good at it?

Also are you insinuating that only whites pay taxes?

And really Willie, who really is responsible for building the infrastructure of this country? Who did the hard, forced labor?

I guess you didn't read your own article you posted, the guy ran unopposed! That guy who got 1500 or so votes was a friggin write in. This guy will get smoked in the G.E.!

Care to make a small wager I ask again?

What you are implying is that blacks and other non-whites build the same kinds of societies as whites. But what evidence is there of this? How does one explain Haiti, a garden paradise beset with the worst poverty in the world, with Norway, a cold land bustling with enterprise and a high standard of living?

Perhaps there won't be a "race war" in the U.S. Probably, there won't be. But that doesn't mean whites can't begin to unite and "get in the game," just as other groups are doing. What choice do we have but to stand and fight?

William Joyce said:
What you are implying is that blacks and other non-whites build the same kinds of societies as whites. But what evidence is there of this? How does one explain Haiti, a garden paradise beset with the worst poverty in the world, with Norway, a cold land bustling with enterprise and a high standard of living?

Perhaps there won't be a "race war" in the U.S. Probably, there won't be. But that doesn't mean whites can't begin to unite and "get in the game," just as other groups are doing. What choice do we have but to stand and fight?

Willie what in the hell are you talking about "get in the game?" Sir go and take a look at the heads of the fortune 500 are and tell me what race they are. We own this friggin country pal!

There is a big difference between those of us who support ending affirmative action and tightening immigration laws (which I do, as do many Republicans) and those who think the non-whites are sub-human and shouldn't be allowed to breed. The latter, frankly, are the kind of idiotic morons who give the GOP a bad name.

I hope Tanner (the Democrat) beats this racist dumbass.

gop_jeff said:
There is a big difference between those of us who support ending affirmative action and tightening immigration laws (which I do, as do many Republicans) and those who think the non-whites are sub-human and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

There is a big difference between white nationalists who seek racial separation and self-determination and the description of them you provide. You don't have to think of blacks as "subhuman" (though a ride on the subway will give you pause) to prefer not to live with them, be subjected to their crimes, etc. "Shouldn't be allowed to breed" is rich --- right now, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR BREEDING WITH MY TAX DOLLARS and I stenuously object. If I do, in public, I'm "racist."

Republicans support Affirmative Action (look at their convention! look at their CABINET!!!) and open borders (Bush seeks MORE, not less, and wants "amnesty" for 20 million illegals here). Makes you wonder what the Democrats would do worse. Well, I'm sure they'll think of something.

Forum List

Back