White man shoots innocent black teen....

Regarding the title of this thread, it's impossible... because there's no such thing.

There is no such thing as an innocent black teenager? Does that mean they are all guilty of something? Do you care to enlighten us further with your racist wisdom?

If "blacks can't be racist", then it's only fair to concluded that they can't be innocent, either.

So if A does not equal B, then C does not equal D? This appears to be a propositional fallacy.

If "blacks can't be racist", then it's only fair to concluded that they can't be innocent, either.

So if A does not equal B, then C does not equal D? This appears to be a propositional fallacy.

First, A=C. Second, if B (racist) is true for none of A (blacks), then by the same reason, D (innocent) is true for none of C (blacks).

First, A=C. Second, if B (racist) is true for none of A (blacks), then by the same reason, D (innocent) is true for none of C (blacks).

Another propositional fallacy.

If A (Blacks) cannot be B (racist) how does it follow that A (Blacks) cannot be innocent?

If such a statement were true, then anyone who is not a racist could not be innocent. Therefore only racists could be innocent.

In other words, your conclusion based upon the first statement, does not logically follow. Therefore your argument is illogical. It is also full of crap.

Another propositional fallacy.

If A (Blacks) cannot be B (racist) how does it follow that A (Blacks) cannot be innocent?

I didn't say one followed the other. I said one is true for the same reason the other is true. That means they both follow something else, the reason why if A then not B. Part of that reasoning is that what's true of one element of A is true of all elements of A. Therefor, if one element of A isn't innocent, then none of the elements of A is innocent.

If such a statement were true, then anyone who is not a racist could not be innocent. Therefore only racists could be innocent.

Okay, I'll concede that point.

Would you agree that someone who wrote this is a racist?

I said he was bigoted, not racist, and was referring to belief that he's not human, because humans aren't that stupid.

But, racist assholes like you see racism everywhere. Tell ya what Little Rebecca, look up racist and bigot in the dictionary sometime.

There is a difference.

What was the meaning of
A pox on your whole fucking race
That is about as racist as anyone can get.

Aren't shallow end of the genepool, mouth breathing, first cousin marrying, knuckle draggers try, eugenically, to create their own race?

Forum List

Back