White Man kills black babies

casper4020322

Dec 20, 2009
In my state of Kentucky a White man was convicted of killing one infant child of mixed race and injuring the twin who were both black/white and the children's mother who was also White was convicted of letting him do it. If she did not want these children why didn't she give them to the father's family to raise or let someone else adopt them? Why kill them? That is just senseless. However, the man who killed the child cried while in the courtroom. Was it b/c he was going to prison or b/c he took an innocent life?:confused:

Last edited:
In my state of Kentucky a White man was convicted of killing one infant child of mixed race and injuring the twin who were both black/white and the children's mother who was also White was convicted of letting him do it. If she did not want these children why didn't she give them to the father's family to raise or let someone else adopt them? Why kill them? That is just senseless. However, the man who killed the child cried while in the courtroom. Was it b/c he was going to prison or b/c he took an innocent life?:confused:

how bout a link brotha ?

I'm trying to work out what race has to do with this.

Have you forgotten? When a White man kills someone of color it is racist, when a person of color kills someone not of their color it is just a murder. Get with the program.

Have you forgotten? When a White man kills someone of color it is racist, when a person of color kills someone not of their color it is just a murder. Get with the program.

Didn't the white slave master do the same thing if his white wife had any brown or beige
babies, by the black male slaves?.Come , white men have been killing mixed race babies for years man.!!

Forum List

Back