White Male Murders Two Whites; Kidnaps Thier Daughter = Where is the Mollie Tibbetts Crowd?

It was not anyone, yet that is the insane premise of your op.

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

Whitey only bitches about it if it's a brown person killing a whitey.

I guess it all went right over your head; no surprise.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.

like I stated; whitey gives whitey a pass.
Being arrested and sentenced is exactly the opposite of being given a pass you Moron

Whites bitching about the Mexican committing a murder & whites NOT bitching when a white person does the same thing is giving the white murderer a pass. I know that's above your level so, I had to explain.

Only whites and all other races with brains [emoji3447] complain. If you go through the legal system, it’s no pass. And no relief for the family, friends and community of the victim. When you get to 10th grade, they talk more about it in social studies. Two years will go fast, not to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another example of leftist, racist propaganda. Caddo Kid has presented some stupid posts on this forum this one takes the cake for
knee jerk dumbassness.

Try staying on topic and leave the TROLL shit in your underwear
Your statement is pure propaganda positing absurd racial actions to a tragic murder kidnapping. If the truth hurts perhaps you should STFU. You have exposed your racist character.

Forum List

Back