White male homosexual, abducts and rapes,mutilates, young white boy.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Here we have a Jeffrey Dahmer type white male homosexual Jewish male in Brooklyn, New York, who abducts a young Jewish boy, rapes him , and then mutilates the boys body.

This is one of the main reasons why I feel America must ban homosexuality. We have many White adult male homosexual pedophiles , who prey on young boys.

We must not cater to these homosexual deviantes with legalization of homosexual marriage.

It is time we ban homosexuality from America once and for all!!

Ban homosexuality? How exactly is this done. I mean, are cops going to literally go around and look into bedrooms?

You are a fucking idiot sir.

Oh and god bless.

The mans race is irrelevant you stupid fucking Uncle Tom.

The majority of Homosexuals in America are "White males". The majority of their victims
are other young white males, these are the facts Mr. High Gravity Stepping Fletcher minstral boy.Always kissing the white peoples ass.!!

The majority of Homosexuals in America are "White males". The majority of their victims
are other young white males, these are the facts Mr. High Gravity Stepping Fletcher minstral boy.Always kissing the white peoples ass.!!

Go fuck yourself you stupid ass faggot, wipe your face your black face is melting.:cuckoo:

T-hell is your problem man ? Sick fuck disorder transcends race, and sexual orientation.

Go fuck yourself you stupid ass faggot, wipe your face your black face is melting.:cuckoo:

No, I am no Fag, but your always speaking up for the frigging white boy homos on this thread. So , from looking at your photo, you are the one that looks like a Faggot ass
suckabut homo. Look at your icon photo homo Stepping Fletcher boy.
You just love speaking up for these white devil fags! every thread you post always in
support of them.

Last edited:

No, I am no Fag, but your always speaking up for the frigging white boy homos on this thread. So , from looking at your photo, you are the one that looks like a Faggot ass
You just love speaking up for these white devil fags! every thread you post always in
support of them.

You are one stupid ass little bitch aren't you? show me a post where I am "always in support of white people" you stupid ass faggot:cuckoo: you post about homosexuals all the time, you are infatuated with them and have a burning desire for cock, go out there and suck a dick and leave the rest of us in peace.:evil:

support of them.

MARTINEZ,TOMMY
Description
SID 03288296
Risk Level NOT REPORTED
Ending Registration Date NON-EXPIRE
Verification Requirement QUARTERLY
Sex MALE
Race WHITE
Ethnicity HISPANIC
Height 5'9"
Weight 220 lbs
Hair Color BLACK
Eye Color BROWN
Shoe Size 9.5
Shoe Width UNKNOWN
ICO

Current Photo
Current Record
Photo Reported - 5/19/2010
Names

MARTINEZ,TOMMY (PRIMARY)
MARTINEZ,THOMAS
MARTINEZ,THOMMY
TOO-BADD,NICKNAME

Birthdates

3/7/1961 (PRIMARY)
1/15/1961

Registration/Verification Information
Date Event Type Agency
04/19/11 CHANGE OF STATUS LA MARQUE PD
08/19/08 VERIFICATION TEXAS CITY PD
11/22/06 REGISTRATION TEXAS CITY PD
Address Information
Date Address
04/19/11 2317 CEDAR DR ,APT #13
LA MARQUE ,TX 77568
GALVESTON Display on Map
Occupation Information
Date Employer Occupation
04/19/11 UNEMPLOYED
0 0
LA MARQUE TX 77568 LABOR
Education Information
Date School Employee Student
04/19/11 NONE
Occupational License Information
Date Occupational License Issuer
04/19/11 NONE
Offenses
TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT
Victim
Sex Victim
Age GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE 9 8Y 11/1/1999 YES UNKNOWN
Citation
TEXAS PENAL CODE §21.11 (A)(1)

Victim
Sex Victim
FEMALE 5 8Y 11/1/1999 YES UNKNOWN
Citation

Victim
Sex Victim
FEMALE 6 8Y 11/1/1999 YES UNKNOWN
Citation

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...Individual&IND_IDN=4714065&SearchType=Address

CARAWAY,NYLICIA M
Description
SID 06619135
Risk Level MODERATE
Ending Registration Date 8/2/2019
Verification Requirement ANNUALLY
Sex FEMALE
Race BLACK
Ethnicity NON-HISPANIC
Height 5'0"
Weight 120 lbs
Hair Color BLACK
Eye Color BROWN
Shoe Size 7.5
Shoe Width UNKNOWN
ICO

Current Photo
Current Record
Photo Reported - 7/24/2009
Names

CARAWAY,NYLICIA M (PRIMARY)
CARAWAY,NYLICIA

Birthdates

4/6/1984 (PRIMARY)

Registration/Verification Information
Date Event Type Agency
03/31/10[13] CHANGE OF STATUS LA MARQUE PD
07/24/09 REGISTRATION DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE
Address Information
Date Address
03/31/10[13] 1003 PIRTLE ST ,APT #1
LA MARQUE ,TX 77568
GALVESTON Display on Map
Occupation Information
Date Employer Occupation
03/31/10[13] UNKNOWN
Education Information
Date School Employee Student
03/31/10[13] NONE
Occupational License Information
Date Occupational License Issuer
03/31/10[13] NONE
Offenses
TX:36990013 INDECENCY W/A CHILD EXPOSES
Victim
Sex Victim
FEMALE 6 2Y 11/9/2007 YES TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
Citation

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...Individual&IND_IDN=5790194&SearchType=Address

support of them.

You are one stupid ass little bitch aren't you? show me a post where I am "always in support of white people" you stupid ass faggot:cuckoo: you post about homosexuals all the time, you are infatuated with them and have a burning desire for cock, go out there and suck a dick and leave the rest of us in peace.:evil:[/QUOTE

There are many a post were I have you vigorously supporting these white devil fags on this
thread.
And I hate all Faggots queers and lesbians. Don't need any dick here Stepping Fletcher Boy,
Got to much Good black pussy flowing around these hoods. Do not need that Homo agenda lifestyle, but , a shit stabber lifestyle supporter like you and the rest of these white devil alternative lifstyle freaks seem to be always rationalizing about.

Last edited:
support of them.

You are one stupid ass little bitch aren't you? show me a post where I am "always in support of white people" you stupid ass faggot:cuckoo: you post about homosexuals all the time, you are infatuated with them and have a burning desire for cock, go out there and suck a dick and leave the rest of us in peace.:evil:[/QUOTE

There are many a post were I have you vigorously supporting these white devil fags on this
thread.
And I hate all Faggots queers and lesbians. Don't need any dick here Stepping Fletcher Boy,
Got to much Good black pussy flowing around these hoods. Do not need that Homo agenda lifestyle, but , and shit stabber life like you and the rest of these white devil alternative lifstyle freaks seem to be always rationalizing about.

You don't make any sense bitch, you claim to hate homosexuals but every thread you create is about them:cuckoo: log off of here, go down to the nearest adult book store to you, wait near a glory hole until a cock comes through it and suck away to your hearts content.:eek:

rapists are criminals. heteros and homos are not...at least not in this country... anymore

thread.
Got to much Good black pussy flowing around these hoods. Do not need that Homo agenda lifestyle, but , and shit stabber life like you and the rest of these white devil alternative lifstyle freaks seem to be always rationalizing about.

You don't make any sense bitch, you claim to hate homosexuals but every thread you create is about them:cuckoo: log off of here, go down to the nearest adult book store to you, wait near a glory hole until a cock comes through it and suck away to your hearts content.:eek:

Well my Yellow Stepping Fletcher negra, you seem to know more about sucking these white devil dogs dicks than I do. I would never go into on of those homo dens of sin and Sodomy, but apparently you have been in one of those joints getting it on with the
white devil homo man.! It sounds like you have done it boy!!!??

I am Jamaican we don't even allow homos to exist in my country, you Batty boy supporter.!!
Do the research on Jamaica and homosexuality, I was born and raised in a homo free environment.!!

Well my Yellow Stepping Fletcher negra, you seem to know more about sucking these white devil dogs dicks than I do. I would never go into on of those homo dens of sin and Sodomy, but apparently you have been in one of those joints getting it on with the
white devil homo man.! It sounds like you have done it boy!!!??

I am Jamaican we don't even allow homos to exist in my country, you Batty boy supporter.!!
Do the research on Jamaica and homosexuality, I was born and raised in a homo free environment.!!

Yeah whatever slut, if you were raised in such a "homo free environment" why are you so concerned and worried about what homosexuals do? you worry and worry about homosexuals and create threads about them all the time! You want cock so badly it is making you shake in your high heels, do like Nike, Just do it! Put the cock in your throat and leave us alone!:evil:

support of them.

thread.
Got to much Good black pussy flowing around these hoods. Do not need that Homo agenda lifestyle, but , a shit stabber lifestyle supporter like you and the rest of these white devil alternative lifstyle freaks seem to be always rationalizing about.

Internalized homophobia
Main article: Ego-dystonic sexual orientation

Internalized homophobia (or egodystonic homophobia) refers to negative feeling towards oneself because of homosexuality.[45][46] This term has been criticized because holding negative attitudes does not necessarily involve a phobia, and the term "internalized stigma" is sometimes used instead.[45] It causes severe discomfort with or disapproval of one's own sexual orientation.

Such a situation may cause extreme repression of homosexual desires.[47] In other cases, a conscious internal struggle may occur for some time, often pitting deeply held religious or social beliefs against strong sexual and emotional desires. This discordance often causes clinical depression, and the unusually high suicide rate among gay teenagers (up to 30 percent of non-heterosexual youth attempt suicide) has been attributed to this phenomenon.[48] Psychotherapy, such as gay affirmative psychotherapy, and participation in a sexual-minority affirming group can help resolve the internal conflict between a religious and a sexual identity.[45]

You show all the symptoms. We forgive you, you just want to be accepted. Im sure your parents will understand when you accept it and come out of the closet.

Last edited:
Don't need any dick here Stepping Fletcher Boy,

Hey RuPaul do you realize you outed yourself here? You don't need dick at the moment because there's pussy around? What happens when there isn't? You don't have to answer, we already know.

First of all, it's "Step 'n Fetchit" (they do speak English in Jamaica, don't they?), second, you are a bigot, and third, you're an idiot...(but then, you already proved that last). Last, are you SURE you aren't a latent homosexual (why else would a story like that pique your interest, huh?)?

Forum List

Back