White Male greed and deceit,the real problem,Not BP,or Mr.Hayward.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Throughout my entire life in America, I have not known a more greedy creature than the American and European White male.

Some of them will kill their own mothers, to get at a bag of money.!$

The BP, Deep Horizion oil spill is a direct case and point. Many felt that this well was at a site
that was to deep, or dangerous. But White male greed took over from rational thought, and
cut corners and costs, to get this Oil rig up and runing. Don't get me wrong White male ingenuity, and greed has helped me personnally, and financially.

But when we think of the many years of environmental damage that will come from this Oil spill, the money does not seem as important.

I tell you all White male greed has its positives, and negatives. We must learn to deal with
the good and the bad, and accept whatever consequences that materialize.:razz:

meanwhile-in-finland.jpg

Throughout my entire life in America, I have not known a more greedy creature than the American and European White male.

The BP, Deep Horizion oil spill is a direct case and point. Many felt that this well was at a site
that was to deep, or dangerous. But White male greed took over from rational thought, and
cut corners and costs, to get this Oil rig up and runing. Don't get me wrong White male ingenuity, and greed has helped me personnally, and financially.

But when we think of the many years of environmental damage that will come from this Oil spill, the money does not seem as important.

I tell you all White male greed has its positives, and negatives. We must learn to deal with

postturtle.jpg

How about the greedy blacks who kill every day for their victim's Nikes or the drugs or drug money in their possession, or the countless other reasons for the hundreds, maybe thousands, of blacks killing blacks every month? The perps usually gain something from their killing. Greedy blacks.

What's wrong? Your welfare check late again?

What's wrong? Your welfare check late again?

Good of you to axe him, know what um sayin'?

How about the greedy blacks who kill every day for their victim's Nikes or the drugs or drug money in their possession, or the countless other reasons for the hundreds, maybe thousands, of blacks killing blacks every month? The perps usually gain something from their killing. Greedy blacks.

All brainwashed , and socialized by Greedy white people, in a society dominated by White male and White Female, greed.!!:razz:

Yet all the other races of people abandoned their own family's and their own countrys and way of life. Then risk their lives just for a chance to live amungst the European White male and the socity's he has created.

All brainwashed , and socialized by Greedy white people, in a society dominated by White male and White Female, greed.!!:razz:

Gee, in my affluent white neighborhood no one's afraid or at risk to be outside, day or night. But in a Negro hood just a mile or so away black folks get robbed, maimed, and murdered all the time. What would that be, non-greedy black on black crime?

Forum List

Back