White Lies: A Brief History of White People Lying About Crimes

Bullshit and you may as well give up trying to convince me, especially if he is white. Youre not even making sense. If he isnt measuring how do you know they are precise? You dumb white boys arent good at logic. :laugh:

Africans are not belicose savages like white people. They would have never built a nuclear warhead you pink cave monkey.
I guess you missed the 60 Minutes episode that was aired a little over a year ago about the Italian artist who built Cathedrals all over Italy from drawings that no engineers can prove mathematically.
Yeah, I guess you missed it.
He either got the measurements from the Moors or the Moors are the ones that actually planned it out. There are no magic white people you silly cave gibbon.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!
They found the measurements from the Moors that weren't fully digested!
I know I am right. You didnt have to admit it but it shows you are not willfully ignorant and can be taught.
The Moors were here first; that's why the Americas had so many complex structures when Christopher Columbus arrived.
I believe these structures were known as...teepees.
You mean like this? Weird how none of this stuff is in europe aint it?

Chich%C3%A9n_Itz%C3%A1_pyramid.jpg

I guess you missed the 60 Minutes episode that was aired a little over a year ago about the Italian artist who built Cathedrals all over Italy from drawings that no engineers can prove mathematically.
Yeah, I guess you missed it.
He either got the measurements from the Moors or the Moors are the ones that actually planned it out. There are no magic white people you silly cave gibbon.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!
I know I am right. You didnt have to admit it but it shows you are not willfully ignorant and can be taught.
The Moors were here first; that's why the Americas had so many complex structures when Christopher Columbus arrived.

And they were Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope.
Brown with White features.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!

And they were Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope.
Brown with White features.
No they werent Black Descended from Blacks and taught by them.

Forum List

Back