White Jokes

Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?"

The other replies, "Well I don't know. You should pray to God about that and ask him."

So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are."

The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are what you are."

The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."

Here's a white joke for you... Three white guys are walking down the beach and find a bottle washed up on the shore. One of the guys picks the bottle up, rubs it, and sure enough, here comes the genie. The genie, being grateful, gives each of the three white guys one wish. The first guy wishes that there were no longer any blacks in America. With just a wave of his hand the genie makes it so. The second guy wishes that there were no Mexicans in America. Again, the genie waves his hand and it is so. The genie turns to the third white guy and asks what his wish is. The third guy asks the genie "Are all the blacks gone from America?" The genie replies "Yes they are. There are now no blacks in America." The third white guy asks the genie "Are all of the Mexicans gone from America?" The genie once again says "Yes, they are." Then the third white guy says "If there are no blacks in America and there are no Mexicans in America then I'll just have a coke!"

Here's a white joke for you... Three white guys are walking down the beach and find a bottle washed up on the shore. One of the guys picks the bottle up, rubs it, and sure enough, here comes the genie. The genie, being grateful, gives each of the three white guys one wish. The first guy wishes that there were no longer any blacks in America. With just a wave of his hand the genie makes it so. The second guy wishes that there were no Mexicans in America. Again, the genie waves his hand and it is so. The genie turns to the third white guy and asks what his wish is. The third guy asks the genie "Are all the blacks gone from America?" The genie replies "Yes they are. There are now no blacks in America." The third white guy asks the genie "Are all of the Mexicans gone from America?" The genie once again says "Yes, they are." Then the third white guy says "If there are no blacks in America and there are no Mexicans in America then I'll just have a coke!"

We've all seen "Boondock Saints" you just switched it from a ****, black guy (******!) and a white guy, to three white guys.

Fail :tongue:

a white kid and a black kid were comparing their daddies christmas gifts to themselves

the white kid tells the black kid....my daddy got himself a chainsaw that goes, ruunngga, ruunngga

the black kid goes yeah, well my daddy got himself a brand new car horn that goes, honky, honky, honky

Message from the White House.
All white persons are to report to the cotton fields tomorrow morning 0700 hrs.............

Two couples were at a Photograph exhibition and were standing in front of a photo showing three naked black men sitting on a bench and one of them had a pure white dick. They were discussing the probable reasons for this phenomena, such as genetics, race mix and pigmentation etc and it was getting a bit heated. A guy standing behind them said. "Actually, you're all wrong, I took that photograph and no one so far has worked out why the guy has a white penis."
The couples were full of praise for this "enigmatic Photo" and asked him to explain the reason for the black guy having a white tool. The photographer said. " It's simple really, they are not black men at all, they are coal miners about to take a shower. The one with the white dick is recently married and had nipped off home to see his wife during lunch break."

Forum List

Back