White Identity

I don't think people's REAL attitudes change. I think what changes is what's publicly acceptable. On the inside, no white person is happy to see a black-white marriage. But no white person will say so publicly, that's all. What people "accept" is being beaten down. Nobody ever really accepted communism, but they were scared of being sent to Siberia. Don't confuse the two.

You are the definition of Delusional.

A Delusional Person believes that everyone feels the same way they do, "on the inside," as you've put it, and only some mysterious outside force ("being beaten down") could possibly explain their contradictory behavior.

It is impossible for the Delusional Person to accept that their belief might simply be: Their Own, and unshared by many others.

I might as well say, "I see a Giant Rabbit named Harvey," and insist that everyone else can see him too, but that social peer pressures prevent them from admitting it.

I don't think people's REAL attitudes change. I think what changes is what's publicly acceptable. On the inside, no white person is happy to see a black-white marriage. But no white person will say so publicly, that's all. What people "accept" is being beaten down. Nobody ever really accepted communism, but they were scared of being sent to Siberia. Don't confuse the two.

You are the definition of Delusional.

A Delusional Person believes that everyone feels the same way they do, "on the inside," as you've put it, and only some mysterious outside force ("being beaten down") could possibly explain their contradictory behavior.

It is impossible for the Delusional Person to accept that their belief might simply be: Their Own, and unshared by many others.

I might as well say, "I see a Giant Rabbit named Harvey," and insist that everyone else can see him too, but that social peer pressures prevent them from admitting it.

Yet demographic patterns back me up. Look at school integration. Most miserable social policy failure in education this (and last) century.

They bent over backward to integrate schools racially.

WHITES WOULD NOT BUDGE.

They shut down schools. They moved. They went to private schools.

Today, it's the same thing as in 1953.

Stats show SCHOOLS ARE AS SEGREGATED NOW AS THEY EVER WERE.

"Duh, duh, well, you see, there are many other factors like income and culture and duh" sputter the delusionists.

Nah.

One factor: race.

This is my "unshared" delusion?

When I lived in New York in the 1990s, it was as segregated as Alabama in the 1940s, if you broke it down by block and neighborhood.

I'm just observing what's out there. Everyone preaches the complete opposite, then wants to tell ME I'm delusional... right.

VDARE.com: 05/05/11 - Jared Taylor On White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century

The ideal of moving beyond race still appeals to the vast majority of whites. They dream of an America in which there is no such thing as racial conflict, in which all Americans work together for common goals. They love to quote Martin Luther King’s "I Have a Dream" speech about judging people by "the content of their character".

And yet, two generations after that speech was delivered, how many blacks judge whites by the content of their character? And when whites take a wrong turn off the freeway, do they lock their car doors because they can read the character of the people on the sidewalk?

Perhaps it is time to question goals that run counter to near-universal behavior. There may be lessons for us in the failure of Soviet-style Communism. It is our era’s foremost example of a system that made mesmerizing promises of an earthly paradise but betrayed those promises. Millions of people were inspired by an ideology that would do away with capitalist exploitation. Marxists believed that the working class would seize the means of production, the state would wither away, selfishness would disappear, and man would live "from each according to his ability to each according to his needs". In the name of this ideology millions gave their lives—and took the lives of millions of others.

But Communism failed. It failed for many reasons, not least because it was a misreading of human nature. Self-interest cannot be abolished. People do not work just as hard on collective farms as they do on their own land. The almost universal rejection of Communism today marks the acceptance of people as they are, not as Communism wished them to be.

Is it possible that our racial ideals assume that people should become something they cannot?

If most people prefer the company of people like themselves, what do we achieve by insisting that they deny that preference?

If diversity is a weakness rather than a strength, why work to increase diversity?

Ten years in the making, this book is the sequel to Jared Taylor’s seminal Paved With Good Intentions. In White Identity Taylor steers even further into forbidden territory, as he systematically marshals the data to show that:
• People of all races pay lip service to the ideal of integration but generally prefer to remain apart.
• Study after scientific study suggests that racial identity is an inherent part of human nature.
• Diversity of race, language, religion, etc. is not a strength for America but a source of chronic tension and conflict.
• Non-whites — especially blacks and Hispanics but now even Asians — openly take pride in their race and put group interests ahead of those of the country as a whole.
• Only whites continue to believe that it is possible or even desirable to transcend race and try to make the United States a nation in which race does not matter.
Taylor argues that America must reassess dated assumptions, and that we need policies based on a realistic understanding of race, not on fantasies.
Most provocatively, Taylor argues that whites must exercise the same rights as other groups — that they must be unafraid of considering their own legitimate interests. He concludes by warning whites that if they do not defend their interests they will be marginalized by groups that do not hesitate to assert themselves, numerically and culturally.

"Duh, duh, well, you see, there are many other factors like income and culture and duh" sputter the delusionists.

I'm just observing what's out there. Everyone preaches the complete opposite, then wants to tell ME I'm delusional... right.

You ACTUALLY BELIEVE there is no "Black Culture?"

That blacks, actually have the VERY SAME culture as whites, but that because they have more melatonin in their skin, this is the reason that integration has failed?

Note, I don't disagree with you on this point: Educating one age, one religion, one culture, and one gender is much more effective. Its not terribly democratic, but it is effective if you wish to raise Math scores on standardized tests. Think Finland.

That blacks, actually have the VERY SAME culture as whites, but that because they have more melatonin in their skin, this is the reason that integration has failed?

Note, I don't disagree with you on this point: Educating one age, one religion, one culture, and one gender is much more effective. Its not terribly democratic, but it is effective if you wish to raise Math scores on standardized tests. Think Finland.

I'm not following your first point... there is a "black culture" of sorts, which in my view is a combination of genetics driving behavior and learned behavior. It's not the same as white behavior, that is for sure.

"Melatonin" is not what freaks out the white parents looking for a school for their kids. Abominable behavior is.

I'm not following your first point... there is a "black culture" of sorts, which in my view is a combination of genetics driving behavior and learned behavior. It's not the same as white behavior, that is for sure.

"Melatonin" is not what freaks out the white parents looking for a school for their kids. Abominable behavior is.

You may recall having stated, "'there are many other factors like income and culture and duh' sputter the delusionists."

My point is that if you agree there is a "black culture," then why would it be delusionists pointing out this fact?

At any rate, integration in public schools has not failed because there is any "genetic driving behavior" between people decending from Africa and Europe: It has failed because the greater degree of heterogeneous behaviors people in a group have, the more difficult it is to teach them.

Conversely, the more homogeneous the behavior of a group (e.g. boot camp, where everyone is given the same uniform, hair cut, sleeping arrangements, food, etc.) the easier it will be to train them.

Paradoxically, public schools make an effort to celebrate INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES making successful education almost impossible.

Ah, the whiny white conservatives at it again. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, pick yourselves up, and get a life.

The life I want is one where I don't foot the bill for illegals, black welfare and Jewish wars. The life I want is one where I'm not mocked on TV and the movies. The life I want is one where I'm not at risk of being beaten for being white. The life I want is one where I can get a job because affirmative action is thrown out. The life I want has no dirty "barrio", no graffiti-and-trash-covered ghetto, just clean white towns and farms.

But they tell me that's racist...

Wow, you really are oppressed! How do you survive in today's America with all the hurdles your whiteness causes? How are you "footing the bill" if you can't get a job due to affirmative action?

Ah, the whiny white conservatives at it again. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, pick yourselves up, and get a life.

The life I want is one where I don't foot the bill for illegals, black welfare and Jewish wars. The life I want is one where I'm not mocked on TV and the movies. The life I want is one where I'm not at risk of being beaten for being white. The life I want is one where I can get a job because affirmative action is thrown out. The life I want has no dirty "barrio", no graffiti-and-trash-covered ghetto, just clean white towns and farms.

But they tell me that's racist...

Wow, you really are oppressed! How do you survive in today's America with all the hurdles your whiteness causes? How are you "footing the bill" if you can't get a job due to affirmative action?

I don't think he was meaning himself alone but rather Whites in general. ;)

Forum List

Back