White Identity

Couldn't find a link for a white congressional caucus

Ah, the whiny white conservatives at it again. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, pick yourselves up, and get a life.

Ah, the whiny white conservatives at it again. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, pick yourselves up, and get a life.

The life I want is one where I don't foot the bill for illegals, black welfare and Jewish wars. The life I want is one where I'm not mocked on TV and the movies. The life I want is one where I'm not at risk of being beaten for being white. The life I want is one where I can get a job because affirmative action is thrown out. The life I want has no dirty "barrio", no graffiti-and-trash-covered ghetto, just clean white towns and farms.

But they tell me that's racist...

So many whites think of themselves as so superior, they don't need to have any kind racial identity like all the other races do

VDARE.com: 05/05/11 - Jared Taylor On White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century

The ideal of moving beyond race still appeals to the vast majority of whites. They dream of an America in which there is no such thing as racial conflict, in which all Americans work together for common goals. They love to quote Martin Luther King’s "I Have a Dream" speech about judging people by "the content of their character".

And yet, two generations after that speech was delivered, how many blacks judge whites by the content of their character? And when whites take a wrong turn off the freeway, do they lock their car doors because they can read the character of the people on the sidewalk?

Perhaps it is time to question goals that run counter to near-universal behavior. There may be lessons for us in the failure of Soviet-style Communism. It is our era’s foremost example of a system that made mesmerizing promises of an earthly paradise but betrayed those promises. Millions of people were inspired by an ideology that would do away with capitalist exploitation. Marxists believed that the working class would seize the means of production, the state would wither away, selfishness would disappear, and man would live "from each according to his ability to each according to his needs". In the name of this ideology millions gave their lives—and took the lives of millions of others.

But Communism failed. It failed for many reasons, not least because it was a misreading of human nature. Self-interest cannot be abolished. People do not work just as hard on collective farms as they do on their own land. The almost universal rejection of Communism today marks the acceptance of people as they are, not as Communism wished them to be.

Is it possible that our racial ideals assume that people should become something they cannot?

If most people prefer the company of people like themselves, what do we achieve by insisting that they deny that preference?

If diversity is a weakness rather than a strength, why work to increase diversity?

there's nothing wrong with white people , we don't need to be retold what progress we made in the world , but to ignore the contributions of non whites is just stupid ,

if it were not for muslims or math would be stunted .

Americans seem to forget we are a melting pot of civilizations from around the world and we make it work . this country was not built alone by whites .

Americans seem to forget we are a melting pot of civilizations from around the world and we make it work . this country was not built alone by whites .

The "melting pot" worked when we were melting together British, Irish, Italian, German, Poles, Swedes, French and Scots.

Not the rest. That's a shit stew.

Africans and Hispanics don't build a damn thing. They tear things down. Look at Detroit.

Speaking as an older man, I can tell you that in the course of my lifetime (I'm 63), times and attitudes have changed. Racism is no longer tolerated as it once was, today it is nearly universally condemned in this country. 50 years ago a bi-racial marriage was almost unthinkable, now it's no big deal. Individuals may not be able to change much , but society in general does and we are far more diverse and accepting of diversity than we used to be. Still got a long way to go yet before we have true equality, but times and attitudes ARE changing.

I don't think people's REAL attitudes change. I think what changes is what's publicly acceptable. On the inside, no white person is happy to see a black-white marriage. But no white person will say so publicly, that's all. What people "accept" is being beaten down. Nobody ever really accepted communism, but they were scared of being sent to Siberia. Don't confuse the two.
No white person? I'm white and that doesn't make me unhappy at all. But it does make me unhappy when someone presumes to speak for me instead of speaking for himself or herself.

Forum List

Back