White House Won't Fire Mueller

don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you? It should, and those responsible should be prosecuted.
After being wrong over and over and over about just about everything....a more rational person might pause to wonder if he is saying stupid shit a lot.

I mean, really.....how long can a person go on whining and pissing and moanong that the whole world except for him has gone mad, and that's why what he thinks should happen never happens? I guess you're going to show us.

Is that a Constitutional quote too? :rolleyes:

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

Since none of Trump's staff were wiretapped without a warrant that is hardly relevant.
Their names were unmasked, which is effectively the same thing. The bottom line is that the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign. Only a Stalinist wouldn't see a problem with that.
He did not, ya fucking moron. Not a single campaign member was spied on.

Their names were unmasked, which means they were spied on, you congenital moron.
Took one post to get you to abandon your claim...

The bottom line is that the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign.

And ... * poof *

Just like that, it’s gone. Even you don’t believe it anymore.

Their names were unmasked, which is effectively the same thing. The bottom line is that the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign. Only a Stalinist wouldn't see a problem with that.

Only a Fascist would lie like you do in order to protect your Dear Leader.

The names of former campaign members were unmasked- legally- as part of an investigation.

Unmasking is not the same thing as wire tapping- but like your Fascist heroes- you certainly like 'alternative facts'
I know you will excuse anything the Obama administration does, even if it's staight out of Stalin's playbook. Any law that allows the an administration to spy on the campaign of the opposing party is obviously not constitutional. Only servile stalinist bootlickers would disagree.
President Donald Trump has signed the FISA reauthorization bill

Yes he did. A big mistake. I'm sure a bunch of sleazy establishment Republicans told him he had to.

Because of course Donald Trump is just a gullible fool and doesn't know what he signs....

You really are desperate to get me to agree with one of your insulting characterizations of Trump.

don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you? It should, and those responsible should be prosecuted.
After being wrong over and over and over about just about everything....a more rational person might pause to wonder if he is saying stupid shit a lot.

I mean, really.....how long can a person go on whining and pissing and moanong that the whole world except for him has gone mad, and that's why what he thinks should happen never happens? I guess you're going to show us.
Rightwingnuts is nuts. :confused:

I am fully opposed to this. Mueller in on a witch hunt and it's time to bring him up short. But, here is what the article @ WH Attorney Says Trump Has No Plans to Fire Mueller - Here's What's Being Considered Instead says:

The Mueller probe is likely far from over, but there are also growing calls for a second special counsel to investigate allegations of abuse in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Sessions is considering the possibility.

so two years investigating BS to run down Hillary's numbers was ok?

but this guy is surrounded by people who had contacts with Russia, lied about it to the FBI and on their security clearances, and you have a problem with THIS investigation?

too funny

Only a Fascist would lie like you do in order to protect your Dear Leader.

The names of former campaign members were unmasked- legally- as part of an investigation.

Unmasking is not the same thing as wire tapping- but like your Fascist heroes- you certainly like 'alternative facts'
I know you will excuse anything the Obama administration does, even if it's staight out of Stalin's playbook. Any law that allows the an administration to spy on the campaign of the opposing party is obviously not constitutional. Only servile stalinist bootlickers would disagree.

Yes he did. A big mistake. I'm sure a bunch of sleazy establishment Republicans told him he had to.

Because of course Donald Trump is just a gullible fool and doesn't know what he signs....

You really are desperate to get me to agree with one of you insulting characterizations of Trump.

trumptards are desperate.

and you sound unhinged.

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

Since none of Trump's staff were wiretapped without a warrant that is hardly relevant.

Their names were unmasked, which means they were spied on, you congenital moron.

The bottom line is that the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign.

And ... * poof *

What claim am I abandoning?

One thing we know is that you aren't denying that, like a huge fucking dumbass, you claimed that none of Trump's campaign members were spied on.

You really are desperate to get me to agree with one of you insulting characterizations of Trump.

trumptards are desperate.

and you sound unhinged.

You sound like a dingbat, but that's how you always sound.

No it is not "the same thing", wiretapping someone's lines requires a FISA warrant, internal unmasking someone in already captured communications does not, all you need is a proper reason, such as national security issue.

So the distinction is that the government gave itself a free pass from the Constitution in the latter case. Otherwise, they have the same effect: the government gets to listen in on private conversations. That's exactly what the 4th Amendment was intended to prevent.

You fools have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Think you do? Go give a call Flynn's lawyers and tell them how to better defend their client. Tell them about what a huge transgression was done against his constitutional rights and how incompetent they are to allow the government to get away with using such a tainted evidence into a case against their client :rolleyes;

You failed to prove what I posted wrong. Whether it's an effective legal strategy isn't being discussed here.

You posted baseless bullshit, there is nothing to dispute.

No where in constitution does it say that legally acquired evidence (Kysliak's communications) cannot be used against a person he is having a conversation with.

In criminal case law this is a total non-issue. Once evidence is acquired legally, enforcement can follow it wherever it leads to.
The evidence wasn't legally obtained, dumbshit. You can't spy on Americans without a warrant, and a FISA court is not a real court where its actions can be observed by the public. Secret courts and secret warrants do not meet constitutional muster. They are an obscenity as far as the constitution is concerned.
Who was spied on without a warrant?

And ... * poof *

One thing we know is that you aren't denying that, like a huge fucking dumbass, you claimed that none of Trump's campaign members were spied on.
The one I just quoted. Can you pay attention for more than 1 post?

Their names were unmasked, which means they were spied, you congenital moron.

They were spied on before they were unmasked, you retarded partisan buffoon.

So you admit they were spied on.

Former campaign members were 'spied upon' as part of surveillance against Russia- sure.

Of course Trump wasn't.
Nor were his campaign members.
Nor was Trump wiretapped.

All lies promoted by you.

What's the difference between "former campaign members" and "campaign members?" Is that campaign still in progress? Somehow you imagine your fictional distinction makes a difference.

The bottom line is that the Obama administration spied on the campaign of the opposing party. If the tables were turned, all you snowflakes would be screaming bloody murder.

Trump was spied on
His campaign staff was spied on.
The use of the term "wiretap" is irrelevent.
You’re lying again. Obama did not spy on the campaign of the opposing party. Shit, not even Nutty Nunes even made such a ludicrous claim.

You’re truly a fucking moron. You even admitted it yourself.

Is that a Constitutional quote too? :rolleyes:

Their names were unmasked, which is effectively the same thing.

No it is not "the same thing", wiretapping someone's lines requires a FISA warrant, internal unmasking someone at DoJ or CIA in already captured communications does not, all you need is a proper reason to have done it.

You already admitted that Flynn was wiretapped by the Feds pretending to wiretap a Russian who he talked to
Stop kazzing, Flynn was never wiretapped.

So the distinction is that the government gave itself a free pass from the Constitution in the latter case. Otherwise, they have the same effect: the government gets to listen in on private conversations. That's exactly what the 4th Amendment was intended to prevent.

Think you do? Go give a call Flynn's lawyers and tell them how to better defend their client. Tell them about what a huge transgression was done against his constitutional rights and how incompetent they are to allow the government to get away with using such a tainted evidence into a case against their client :rolleyes;

You failed to prove what I posted wrong. Whether it's an effective legal strategy isn't being discussed here.

No where in constitution does it say that legally acquired evidence (Kysliak's communications) cannot be used against a person he is having a conversation with.

In criminal case law this is a total non-issue. Once evidence is acquired legally, enforcement can follow it wherever it leads to.
The evidence wasn't legally obtained, dumbshit. You can't spy on Americans without a warrant, and a FISA court is not a real court where its actions can be observed by the public. Secret courts and secret warrants do not meet constitutional muster. They are an obscenity as far as the constitution is concerned.

Yes it was ignoramus. Kysliak's lines were 100% legally wiretaped.

How can you rightwingers be so wrong, so often? It's an art form.

Who's talking about Flynn? However, making Flynn's part in the conversation public was illegal.

Their names were unmasked, which means they were spied, you congenital moron.

They were spied on before they were unmasked, you retarded partisan buffoon.

So you admit they were spied on.

Former campaign members were 'spied upon' as part of surveillance against Russia- sure.

Of course Trump wasn't.
Nor were his campaign members.
Nor was Trump wiretapped.

All lies promoted by you.

What's the difference between "former campaign members" and "campaign members?" Is that campaign still in progress? Somehow you imagine your fictional distinction makes a difference.

The bottom line is that the Obama administration spied on the campaign of the opposing party. If the tables were turned, all you snowflakes would be screaming bloody murder.

Trump was spied on
His campaign staff was spied on.
The use of the term "wiretap" is irrelevent.
You’re lying again. Obama did not spy on the campaign of the opposing party. Shit, not even Nutty Nunes even made such a ludicrous claim.

You’re truly a fucking moron. You even admitted it yourself.

Of course he did. Why do you suppose he had his trained lapdog liar, Susan Rice, unmasking all those names? You have to be congenitally naive to believe that the Obama adminstration didn't have nefarious motives when it did that.

And ... * poof *

The one I just quoted. Can you pay attention for more than 1 post?

When did I abandon that?

And ... * poof *

Well you don't think he ever really believed it do you? He was just parroting what his Dear Leader told him to say.

And ... * poof *

Well here is a partial list of Brippy's claims:

the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign.

Trump was spied on

His campaign staff was spied on

Of course he is just parroting what his Dear Leader told him.

My favorite part is how he believes that Trump was 'forced' to sign the FISA reauthorization bill - Brippy vehemently believes its illegal- but his Dear Leader signed it into law again- and he dare not criticize Trump.

Who's talking about Flynn? However, making Flynn's part in the conversation public was illegal.

You know what was actually illegal- Michael Flynn lying to the FBI about that conversation.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December, becoming the first senior White House official to cut a cooperation deal in the special counsel’s wide-ranging inquiry into election interference

No, making Flynn's lying known to public was legal, under whistle blower protections. He was compromised by the Russians, Trump administration was notified and did NOTHING for three weeks. Taking it public was a patriotic duty.

All wiretapping was done by law, through FISA court warrants.

You say FISA court warrants are un-Constitutional because they are "not publicly-observed"? I say you are a detached from reality quack. Quote where in constitution it says that.

Forum List

Back