White House Waves the White Flag viz. Fox News

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
white_flag_surrender.jpg
Mediaite has confirmed a meeting between Fox News and the White House took place today, and an FNC spokesperson emphasized it was private.

Details of the meeting and terms of any agreement are still emerging, but we hear the meeting was to come to a “truce” between both sides – a point first reported by FishbowlDC.

Fox News Confirms Meeting With White House; Truce Reached? | TV | Mediaite

white_flag_surrender.jpg
Mediaite has confirmed a meeting between Fox News and the White House took place today, and an FNC spokesperson emphasized it was private.

Details of the meeting and terms of any agreement are still emerging, but we hear the meeting was to come to a “truce” between both sides – a point first reported by FishbowlDC.

Fox News Confirms Meeting With White House; Truce Reached? | TV | Mediaite

Hmmm....watching Faux News now. No reports of the actual number of attendees, but must assume from previous Faux News calculations that it was in the gojillions....

I really doubt if Fox caved. Their ratings have gone through the roof since the dumb-ass began dissing them. I'll bet they laughed their asses off before and after.

Unless, of course, the meeting was to threaten to take them off the airwaves.

Let's see if they get Beck to tone it down...my guess that is what the WH wants! I don't put all my eggs in one basket at all. Foxnews isn't right, left, or center, they are all over the place depending on what hour/day you are watching

Gee... why didn't obamalamadingdong invite the Fox News exects out to the Black House back lawn for a beer with all the cameras rolling?

Last edited:
Dear Mr. President,

Please stop stooping to the level of the propagandists at Fox. Stop 'punching down'. You are the President of the United States. Pick your fights with worthy foes.

Giving these slime merchants the slightest attention gives them gravitas they have not earned.

And please end "don't ask don't tell".

Dear Mr. President,

Please stop stooping to the level of the propagandists at Fox. Stop 'punching down'. You are the President of the United States. Pick your fights with worthy foes.

Giving these slime merchants the slightest attention gives them gravitas they have not earned.

lol.....a bulletin board contributer asking the President to be presidential.
That must be the lowest thing Obama can ever receive.

It is like a child asking an adult to be mature.

Dear Mr. President,

I have a feeling Barry will again let him down.

Dear Mr. President,

I have a feeling Barry will again let him down.

It is not Barry letting him down.....it is those GOP obstructionists that wont let Barry get things done.

You know...the ones that are the minority to the fillibuster proof majority......you know....THOSE obstructionsits.

The Whitehouse saw all the bad press from this....they polled the incident, and now realize that it's better to do damage control now than later. This is my take on it.

They saw it strengthened the viewership of their "enemy"...and therefore stengthening the reach of the truth.

THAT was enough for them to back off.

Yes but now Hopey Changey is declaring War on AP. They just called him on his Bull Chit job numbers and we all know how well Hopey Changey takes criticism don't we? Kudos to Fox News for being possibly the only real Journalists left in the Liberal dominated MSM.

Forum List

Back