White House Watch: Trump Takes the Lead (43-41

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

It looks like Hillary supporters were doing their victory laps a bit prematurely. Trump may still win this. The fact that her husband is a rapist, and that she is a rapist enabler, kind of makes her accusations against Trump look petty and small.

That would be the Rasmussen that had Romney winning in 2012, wouldn't it?
You tell me. Produce a link, not questions.

Is that a yes or a no?

It looks like Hillary supporters were doing their victory laps a bit prematurely. Trump may still win this. The fact that her husband is a rapist, and that she is a rapist enabler, kind of makes her accusations against Trump look petty and small.

You cherry picked the outlier which makes you stupid.

Even if Hillary wins, she won't really. She will die of her illnesses or be impeached for her crimes very soon after her inauguration. Then coo-coo bird Kaine will be President.

I think we all now know there is a rabid frothy mouthed fringe element in society that only accepts the results of elections that turn out "their" way.

fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480.png

And were they wrong? Dead wrong. http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Even if Hillary wins, she won't really. She will die of her illnesses or be impeached for her crimes very soon after her inauguration. Then coo-coo bird Kaine will be President.

And President Obama will be seizing all of your guns and putting you all in FEMA camps too.....

Yeah, Ratmuffin was the guy who said Romney would win by 6 points.

Out here in the real world, Trump's support is collapsing. People who were talking about him a couple weeks ago just have an embarrassed look on their faces now.

Forum List

Back