White House Tries to Ban Fox From News Pools

Again, I'm in your head, just how cool is that? 2009 post and you thought about me enough to bring it back.
apples and oranges with regards to your question, Sillybooboo.
How is it apples and oranges? You guys had a problem with Obama disrespecting Fox because Fox is nothing but a mouthpiece for the Republican party.

I'm willing to now at least admit that Trump is no different than Obama. To be honest until I saw this thread you put up pissing and moaning about how Obama treated Fox, I didn't realize that in a way Obama did the exact same thing Trump is doing to all the media sources he deems Democratic mouthpieces.

The only difference is I'm open and honest about it.

If you think this is apples to oranges, please explain why. Don't just say it is and walk away like a pussy.

Doug Ross? Isn't that a fictional Clooney character? Press Secretary Robert Gibbs word that Fox is not banned from the news pools should be good enough for the crazy left wing (pitchfork and torch carrying) mob that is beginning to look like some sort of Halloween joke.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Venting about press, Trump has repeatedly sought to ban reporters over questions

The Washington Post reported Friday that Trump, angered by what he believes to be disrespectful behavior from journalists toward his administration, has spoken to aides about blacklisting CNN's Jim Acosta and American Urban Radio Networks reporter April Ryan, who is also a CNN contributor.

White House aides had reportedly resisted Trump's requests until Bill Shine, Trump's new deputy chief of staff, and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders barred CNN's Kaitlan Collins from a press event Wednesday.

Even Fox News disagrees with Trump here.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...anned-trump-white-house-event-kaitlan-collins

The ban on White House reporter Kaitlan Collins sparked outcry from traditional rival Fox News and the White House Correspondents Association, which called the decision “wrong-headed, and weak”.

Forum List

Back