White House, State Department met in secret to strategize about imposing sanctions on Israel

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Statistikhengst
jillian

Apparently Obama doesn't like Jews building homes in Their neighborhood:wtf:

Members of Congress are demanding that President Obama come clean about controversial reports that he is considering leveling sanctions on Israel, according to a letter sent Friday afternoon by lawmakers to the White House.

The Obama administration has found itself engulfed in controversy since reports emerged Thursday that the White House and State Department had met in secret to strategize about imposing sanctions on Israel for its continued building of houses in contested Jerusalem neighborhoods.

State Department and White House officials have continued to dodge questions from reporters on the matter, maintaining that they will neither confirm nor deny the reports.

The administration’s evasive position has prompted outrage among pro-Israel leaders and prompted Congress to demand that Obama start answering questions about the delicate issue.

“We urge you and your administration to clarify these reports immediately,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R., N.C.) and nearly 50 other House lawmakers wrote Friday afternoon, according to a copy of the letter

Congress Demands Obama Explain Rumored Sanctions Against Israel Washington Free Beacon

Yet American "Jews" vote mainly for democrats. Huh, the prophets were right and I certainly know who the wolves in sheeps clothing are.

Make no mistake. Most Jewish Americans are liberals and see them as that and identify as that, long before they see themselves as Jews.

Hence, the reason so many of them(Especially those in hollywood who yap about politics and are curiously always silent about Israel) do not care one bit about the plight of Israel.

“My position is that the foreign policy of the United States says we do not believe there should be new settlements in the West Bank or in East Jerusalem. And I will conduct that policy as if it’s firm, which it is, and I will be shaped in whatever decisions we make to see whether people can comply with that policy. And that’s our strongly held view.”

Guess which President said that.

“Every time I have gone to Israel in connection with the peace process on each of my trips I have been met with the announcement of new settlement activity. This does violate United States policy. It is the first thing that Arabs--Arab governments—the first thing that Palestinians in the territories—whose situation is really quite desperate—the first thing they raise when we talk to them. I don’t think there is any greater obstacle to peace than settlement activity that continues not only unabated but at an advanced pace."

Guess which Sectary of State said that.

When President Bush was asked about Baker’s criticism of Israel’s settlement policy, he told reporters, “Secretary Baker was speaking for this administration, and I strongly support what he said… It would make a big contribution to peace if these settlements would stop. That’s what the secretary was trying to say… and I’m one hundred percent for him.”

President George H.W. Bush supporting Secretary of State Baker’s comments

Statements on American Policy toward Settlements by U.S. Government Officials 1968-2009 mdash Foundation for Middle East Peace

We've been hearing for many years what an important ally Israel is for the United States. I see what Israel gets out of this arrangement.........but what do we get out of it? How does it help this country?

Yet American "Jews" vote mainly for democrats. Huh, the prophets were right and I certainly know who the wolves in sheeps clothing are.

Make no mistake. Most Jewish Americans are liberals and see them as that and identify as that, long before they see themselves as Jews.

Hence, the reason so many of them(Especially those in hollywood who yap about politics and are curiously always silent about Israel) do not care one bit about the plight of Israel.

Because you know what Jews think. Holy shit you're stupid.

“My position is that the foreign policy of the United States says we do not believe there should be new settlements in the West Bank or in East Jerusalem. And I will conduct that policy as if it’s firm, which it is, and I will be shaped in whatever decisions we make to see whether people can comply with that policy. And that’s our strongly held view.”

“Every time I have gone to Israel in connection with the peace process on each of my trips I have been met with the announcement of new settlement activity. This does violate United States policy. It is the first thing that Arabs--Arab governments—the first thing that Palestinians in the territories—whose situation is really quite desperate—the first thing they raise when we talk to them. I don’t think there is any greater obstacle to peace than settlement activity that continues not only unabated but at an advanced pace."

When President Bush was asked about Baker’s criticism of Israel’s settlement policy, he told reporters, “Secretary Baker was speaking for this administration, and I strongly support what he said… It would make a big contribution to peace if these settlements would stop. That’s what the secretary was trying to say… and I’m one hundred percent for him.”

Statements on American Policy toward Settlements by U.S. Government Officials 1968-2009 mdash Foundation for Middle East Peace
From your link:
"The policy of all Israeli governments since 1967 of settling Israeli citizens in the territories Israel occupied in the 1967 war is regarded by most governments as a violation of international law defined by the 'Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War.'

"In 2004, the International Court of Justice confirmed this in an advisory opinion.

"The United States supported the applicability of the Geneva Convention and the unlawful character of settlements until February 1981 when President Ronald Reagan disavowed this policy by asserting that settlements are 'not illegal.'

"President Reagan’s policy has been sustained, implicitly, by subsequent U.S. administrations, all of whom have declined to address the legal issue, although they have all opposed, with varying emphasis, settlements or settlement expansion.

"However, on April 14, 2004, President George W. Bush, in a further retreat from past policy, told Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon that, 'In light of new realities on the ground, including already existing major Israeli populations centers, it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949…'"

The US "wink and nod" show with all Israeli governments since 1967 over the illegal settlement activities is designed to obscure the role US arms and diplomatic support have played in facilitating Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

Whatever new spin Obama has decided upon, it won't change the historical fact that Jews want all the land between the River and the sea, and they won't tolerate more than 20% of the total population being non-Jews.
Israel-Palestine_maps1.jpg

It's called slow motion ethnic cleansing.

Apparently Obama doesn't like Jews building homes in Their neighborhood
Maybe Obama objects to Jews stealing Arab land to build their houses on?

Or the bizarre, barbaric practice of blowing up the homes of the families of Palestinians who kill Israelis.
Oh, it/s barbaric, alright... fighting barbarity with barbarity... fire with fire.

But it's not bizarre, it's downright classic.

If you, as a terrorist, know that your enemy (Israel) will identify you, and destroy your family's home, in reprisal for your act of terror, once you're gone, and no longer on-hand to help.

You are either going to write-off your family's home and well-being as a casualty to The Cause, or you are going to refrain from such an act, in order to keep a roof over your family's head.

It can go either way, but, from the Israeli perspective, it gives terrorist-wannabees food for thought, before they undertake martyrdom.

From your link:
"The policy of all Israeli governments since 1967 of settling Israeli citizens in the territories Israel occupied in the 1967 war is regarded by most governments as a violation of international law defined by the 'Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War.'

"In 2004, the International Court of Justice confirmed this in an advisory opinion.

"The United States supported the applicability of the Geneva Convention and the unlawful character of settlements until February 1981 when President Ronald Reagan disavowed this policy by asserting that settlements are 'not illegal.'

"President Reagan’s policy has been sustained, implicitly, by subsequent U.S. administrations, all of whom have declined to address the legal issue, although they have all opposed, with varying emphasis, settlements or settlement expansion.

"However, on April 14, 2004, President George W. Bush, in a further retreat from past policy, told Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon that, 'In light of new realities on the ground, including already existing major Israeli populations centers, it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949…'"

The US "wink and nod" show with all Israeli governments since 1967 over the illegal settlement activities is designed to obscure the role US arms and diplomatic support have played in facilitating Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

Whatever new spin Obama has decided upon, it won't change the historical fact that Jews want all the land between the River and the sea, and they won't tolerate more than 20% of the total population being non-Jews.
Israel-Palestine_maps1.jpg

It's called slow motion ethnic cleansing.

All bark and no bite. No matter what he says there is no reason to think this president will be able to change that.

We've been hearing for many years what an important ally Israel is for the United States. I see what Israel gets out of this arrangement.........but what do we get out of it? How does it help this country?
Ask these guys. USS Liberty Contact Page
Ahhhhhh, yes, the Muslim Convert, constantly trying to play Divide-and-Conquer between the American People, and their Israeli friends and allies.

Given that the Muslim Convert is constantly pitching America as 'the greatest purveyor of violence in the world', and denigrating its armed forces as terrorists, somehow, I don't think the Divide-and-Conquer tactic is going to work very well.

But America continues to enjoy taking the tax money of the Muslim Convert, and using some tiny fraction of that to assist the Israelis, to purchase American weapons systems.

Both American and Israel thank the Muslim Convert very much for his contribution of tax dollars for that purpose.

Statistikhengst
jillian

Apparently Obama doesn't like Jews building homes in Their neighborhood:wtf:

Members of Congress are demanding that President Obama come clean about controversial reports that he is considering leveling sanctions on Israel, according to a letter sent Friday afternoon by lawmakers to the White House.

The Obama administration has found itself engulfed in controversy since reports emerged Thursday that the White House and State Department had met in secret to strategize about imposing sanctions on Israel for its continued building of houses in contested Jerusalem neighborhoods.

State Department and White House officials have continued to dodge questions from reporters on the matter, maintaining that they will neither confirm nor deny the reports.

The administration’s evasive position has prompted outrage among pro-Israel leaders and prompted Congress to demand that Obama start answering questions about the delicate issue.

“We urge you and your administration to clarify these reports immediately,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R., N.C.) and nearly 50 other House lawmakers wrote Friday afternoon, according to a copy of the letter

Congress Demands Obama Explain Rumored Sanctions Against Israel Washington Free Beacon
Valerie bes empathizin'....yowsa!

...there is no reason to think this president will be able to change that.
I doubt that the Congress (even the present lame-duck Democratically-controlled Senate) would sit still for that, never mind the Republican-dominated one that gets sworn-in within the next month or so.

Ask these guys. USS Liberty Contact Page
Ahhhhhh, yes, the Muslim Convert, constantly trying to play Divide-and-Conquer between the American People, and their Israeli friends and allies.

Given that the Muslim Convert is constantly pitching America as 'the greatest purveyor of violence in the world', and denigrating its armed forces as terrorists, somehow, I don't think the Divide-and-Conquer tactic is going to work very well.

But America continues to enjoy taking the tax money of the Muslim Convert, and using some tiny fraction of that to assist the Israelis, to purchase American weapons systems.

Both American and Israel thank the Muslim Convert very much for his contribution of tax dollars for that purpose.

Plenty of Americans would like to know the full truth about why Israeli forces purposely attacked a US naval vessel. That doesn't make those people anti Israel.

Forum List

Back