White House Spy update

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
From time to time I may have mentioned that I proudly served 22 years in the Marines. I'm not sure, I am a modest guy and don't like to brag ...... much. Anyway. Just to show that Marines are vicious animals: I think this guy should be put back in uniform if legally possible and tried before a general court martial. Reasons: If guilty he can go to leavenworth's death row. A GCM will not put up with civil trial BS. A GCM will come to a conclusion quicker since the BS won't float. Finally. As a Marine we take care of our own. If he needs a medal, we'll give it. IF he needs hammerin, we'll do it as well. Not sure about other occupations or services, but right behind Marksmanship, and Spit & Polish, the third "religion" of the Corps is "thou shalt do absofuckinglutely nothing to bring dishonor to God, Family, County, or Corps. Or we shall do unto you."

FBI Examines Computers in Cheney's Office

By MARK SHERMAN, Associated Press Writer
Fri Oct 7, 2:36 AM ET

FBI agents examined computers in Vice President Dick Cheney's office and talked to former and current White House aides Thursday as they investigated an FBI intelligence analyst accused of passing classified information to Filipino officials.

Meantime, former Philippine President Joseph Estrada acknowledged receiving an internal U.S. government report on the Philippines from the analyst, Leandro Aragoncillo, but played down the importance of the information, comparing it to material aired in his country's media.

The FBI is looking at whether Aragoncillo, a former Marine, took classified information about the Philippines from the White House when he worked for Vice Presidents Al Gore and Cheney from 1999 to 2002.

The type of information has not been disclosed. Though Aragoncillo had top-secret clearance, that status would not have made him privy to highly sensitive intelligence.

Aragoncillo, a U.S. citizen originally from the Philippines, was charged last month with providing classified information from his FBI posting at Fort Monmouth, N.J., to former and current Philippine officials who oppose President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Philippine Justice Secretary Raul Gonzales said the criminal complaint against Aragoncillo suggests the information could have been intended to destabilize the Philippine government.

Michael Ray Aquino, a former top Philippine police official who acted as Aragoncillo's alleged go-between, was indicted by a Newark, N.J., federal grand jury Thursday on charges of conspiracy and acting as an unregistered foreign agent. Aragoncillo, 46, of Woodbury, N.J., and Aquino, 39, living in Queens, N.Y., have been jailed since their arrests last month.

MORE

pegwinn said:
From time to time I may have mentioned that I proudly served 22 years in the Marines. I'm not sure, I am a modest guy and don't like to brag ...... much. Anyway. Just to show that Marines are vicious animals: I think this guy should be put back in uniform if legally possible and tried before a general court martial. Reasons: If guilty he can go to leavenworth's death row. A GCM will not put up with civil trial BS. A GCM will come to a conclusion quicker since the BS won't float. Finally. As a Marine we take care of our own. If he needs a medal, we'll give it. IF he needs hammerin, we'll do it as well. Not sure about other occupations or services, but right behind Marksmanship, and Spit & Polish, the third "religion" of the Corps is "thou shalt do absofuckinglutely nothing to bring dishonor to God, Family, County, or Corps. Or we shall do unto you."

Ahhhh yes, the old Blanket Party.. :thup:

pegwinn said:

Well, I hope somebody will "do unto" this guy. It's just amazing how this important story seems to have virtually disappeared off the media radar. First we get socks stuffed with secret papers, now this. Where is the outrage? If the security of the White House is so easily breached that is a major problem.

Forum List

Back