White House shakeup bad for USMB?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Now that Alexrod is out how long before the WH stops paying its operatives to post at USMB and other boards?

It's been a pretty lousy "investment" for them, with the negative returns falling somewhere between those from ObamaCare and FreddieMac/Fannie Mae.

Let's face it, no sane person would continue to post here defending Obama, talking up his economic programs unless they were getting paid to do so.

I hope I'm wrong, but then again I'm still hopeful that the Liberal Intellectual Elite will show up here one day .

I'll continue to post here that's for sure.

Come on man, they just did such a great job they earned early retirement. I wonder if Obama can't wait until this nightmare is over?

Come on man, they just did such a great job they earned early retirement. I wonder if Obama can't wait until this nightmare is over?

Obama bored of the whole "Presidency" thing, it's too much work and the people just don't admire him enough.

I predict he resigns after the November 2010 blowout and run for King of the UN

I don't know that he'll resign, but I do believe President Obama is trying to make a case to 'save face' in case he is so convinced he can't be re-elected that he doesn't run in 2012.

I am convinced that the man loves campaigning but he hates the administrative duties of being President. He is terrible at analyzing problems and making decisions, and without Axelrod and Emanuel to set the tone and routine of the White House, he could be seen as even more inept. Then again, he may luck out and appoint replacements that will do a better job.

Bush's White House was generally competent, uncolorful, and unnewsworthy for the most part. Clinton's White House was somewhat naive and childish at times, but mostly competent. Clinton and Bush both had the ability to surround themselves with skilled people. Obama apparently doesn't even look at skill or competence in appointing people, but looks at ideology only. Which I think is a huge part of the problem.

There are those who think Obama's campaign skills are sufficient to easily re-elect him in 2012 though. I don't know if those are operatives paid to 'think' that, however. :)

Forum List

Back