White House Reveals Identity of Firm That Sent Unsolicited E-Mails on Health Reform

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
The White House hired a private communications company based in Minnesota to distribute mass e-mails, helping to shed light on how some recipients received e-mails in support of President Obama's health care plan without signing up for them, FOX News has learned.

The company, Govdelivery, describes itself as the world's leading provider of government-to-citizen communication solutions and says its e-mail service provides a fully-automated on-demand public communication system.

It is still unknown how much taxpayer money the White House provides to Govdelivery for its services.

White House Reveals Identity of Firm That Sent Unsolicited E-Mails on Health Reform - Political News - FOXNews.com

Oh so they did send those unsolicited E-Mails? First they said they knew nothing about that and now that they're busted they come clean. Oh well just another sad Hopey Changey scam i guess. :(

Oh so they did send those unsolicited E-Mails? First they said they knew nothing about that and now that they're busted they come clean. Oh well just another sad Hopey Changey scam i guess. :(

No, they didn't.. . .well maybe. . . kind of .. . . sort of. Ok, yes . . . yes they did. What would the reaction have been had Bush done this? Never mind, I already know.

First vehemently deny it and claim it's a "Vast Right Wing Republican Conspiracy" then get busted and admit that you did it. What a sad Hopey Changey scam. :(

Forum List

Back