White House Releases Visitors List Jan - Jul 09

The White House offered no commentary about the list, except to clarify that visitors by the names of William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright were not the same two men who stirred controversy for Mr. Obama in his campaign.

“The well-known individuals with those names never actually came to the White House,” said Norm Eisen, special counsel to the president for ethics and government reform. “Nevertheless, we were asked for those names and so we have included records for those individuals who were here and share the same names.”

My ass! they expect we the people to believe that the obammie knew two Bill Ayers, and two Jeramiah Wrights! They are fools. Big damn fools.

Hmmm, who is the most regular visitor to the White House?

Andy Stern, head of the SEIU.... 22 visits. That seems like a lot of visits.

Andy Stern: "We use the power of persuasion and, if that doesn't work, we use the persuasion of power". Charming individual or thug - depending on your view.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/31/us/politics/31visitor.html

Didn't this bunch say that they would be the most 'transparent administration,' when they were running, and would release all of this info?

"Only about 110 names —and 481 visits —out of the hundreds of thousands who have visited the Obama White House were made public. Like the Bush administration before it, Obama is arguing that any release is voluntary, not required by law, despite two federal court rulings to the contrary."

Obama names 110 White House visitors - White House- msnbc.com

When did transparent become with synonymous with opaque?

The White House offered no commentary about the list, except to clarify that visitors by the names of William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright were not the same two men who stirred controversy for Mr. Obama in his campaign.

“The well-known individuals with those names never actually came to the White House,” said Norm Eisen, special counsel to the president for ethics and government reform. “Nevertheless, we were asked for those names and so we have included records for those individuals who were here and share the same names.”

My ass! they expect we the people to believe that the obammie knew two Bill Ayers, and two Jeramiah Wrights! They are fools. Big damn fools.

LOL, I thought that was amusing, they really don't give the American people much credit.:lol:

• Banned
hmmm, who is the most regular visitor to the white house?

Andy stern, head of the seiu.... 22 visits. That seems like a lot of visits.

Andy stern: "we use the power of persuasion and, if that doesn't work, we use the persuasion of power". Charming individual or thug - depending on your view.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/31/us/politics/31visitor.html

didn't this bunch say that they would be the most 'transparent administration,' when they were running, and would release all of this info?

"only about 110 names —and 481 visits —out of the hundreds of thousands who have visited the obama white house were made public. Like the bush administration before it, obama is arguing that any release is voluntary, not required by law, despite two federal court rulings to the contrary."

obama names 110 white house visitors - white house- msnbc.com

when did transparent become with synonymous with opaque?

01 20 09

LOL, I thought that was amusing, they really don't give the American people much credit.:lol:

every time I think they can't go lower into the filth, they do. pond scum.

Forum List

Back