White house quietly preparing for SCOTUS APPOINTMENT

The White House isn't preparing anything. If an seat on the SC becomes available, a RWNJ think tank will tell Trump who to nominate just like they did with the last two openings.
So what.... Nail in the coffin (no pun intended) for liberal America hating agendas.

-Geaux

I wonder if Ruth has had her morning coffin...
Er..um...coffee this morning. Ahem.

Jo

The White House isn't preparing anything. If an seat on the SC becomes available, a RWNJ think tank will tell Trump who to nominate just like they did with the last two openings.

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo
Given posts like this, the vegetable is obvious and it isn't Ruth.

When the truth is ugly....well you know the rest. Perhaps you should engage in positive speak like some of your comrades here who are living in la-la land and pretending that Ginsberg is still 35 years old. Though I don't think anyone's done any research in the field yet it may be worth a try. You never know speaking unreality to reality urgently enough may just change reality.

Jo
You also have the equal opportunity to die before she does.

How do you know I'm not already dead?

Jo
the smell.

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

When the truth is ugly....well you know the rest. Perhaps you should engage in positive speak like some of your comrades here who are living in la-la land and pretending that Ginsberg is still 35 years old. Though I don't think anyone's done any research in the field yet it may be worth a try. You never know speaking unreality to reality urgently enough may just change reality.

Jo

Jo
the smell.
You see.? That's my point...
I don't smell Ruthie anymore ...
Where is she?

Jo

Jo

Jo
the smell.
Where is she?

Jo
If she were up your ass you would know, but, you do not have a need to know.

Jo

Jo
the smell.
Where is she?

Jo

Wrong.... The entire nation has a need to know. Time to stop hiding what everyone already suspects. This is not weekend at
Bernie's....or Ruthie's for that matter.

Jo

Jo
the smell.
Where is she?

Jo

Wrong.... The entire nation has a need to know. Time to stop hiding what everyone already suspects. This is not weekend at
Bernie's....or Ruthie's for that matter.

Jo
The time will come when it is ready,so,just continue to wish Shaudenfreuda before it’s your turn.

.>

No ill will toward RGB and hoping for a full recovery.

But isn't the White House putting the cart before the horse?

She only has to make it to November and then we are inside a year before the 2020 election. According to the McConnell Rule once we are inside a year of a General Election then the Senate will not proceed on any SCOTUS nomination waiting for the "people to speak" through the November election.

.>>>>

Weekend at Bernie’s comes to mind…

Trump is not your average pussy republican,

like the democrats, the Marquess of Queensberry Rules

will be ignored in this fight……….

Thank God Almighty for President Donald J. Trump.

Despite all the libtarded insane resistance to our

GREATEST President in my lifetime, he has saved

our Country for another generation…..

Thank you President Trump……..

Looking forward to the insane reaction to Trump’s

choice from the left…………

Life is good………..

Tic toc to all you libtards………………

.>

No ill will toward RGB and hoping for a full recovery.

But isn't the White House putting the cart before the horse?

She only has to make it to November and then we are inside a year before the 2020 election. According to the McConnell Rule once we are inside a year of a General Election then the Senate will not proceed on any SCOTUS nomination waiting for the "people to speak" through the November election.

.>>>>

The Democrats don't like the Biden Rule, haven't you heard the incessant whining about Merrick Garland over the past 3 years?

I think Mr. McConnell and the Senate will re-think this and abandon the rule if an opening in the court occurs in 2020. No need to hear that criticism again.

You can bet Dianne Feinstein, Leahy, Durbin, Hirono, Harris, Booker etc. on the Judiciary Committee are also preparing.... to destroy the reputation and life, if possible, of Amy Coney Barrett.

They won't be able to claim she drugged and raped women without the slightest bit of corroborating testimony or evidence but they will, all the same, find some pretext on which to attack her and ruin her reputation.

That's how the left plays ball...very, very dirty.

Forum List

Back